Scared?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

I'm not backing up anyone, merely saying that your statement is wrong.

DeletedUser

So let me clarify this.

Past = Those 3 players were alone fighting FLAPT
Present = Joined JUNK and FLAPT is annoyed
Future = FLAPT claims they would have won if they didn't join JUNK

But the stats say that FLAPT was losing in the past ?

What's your point here Sandy?

DeletedUser

That your statement about 'what if' was wrong.

Clearly the player was referring to a 'future' tense by saying 'if' there would be no if as they were already losing without those 3 players joining JUNK
icon6.png

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FPLAT
Side 2:
Players: pRo., techmaster330, mountainsnake

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 14
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 84,101
Side 2: 102,621
Difference: 18,520

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 39,452
Difference: 39,452

chart

Im trying to understand how one side can noble 14 villas which are worth more points than the other tribe's 37 ennoblements?

DeletedUser

Clearly just barb munchers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3600

JUNK is allied with the 2nd ranked tribe and has a huge point lead on everyone else. They will do whatever they want. Personally I think its a poor move. Just shows what JUNK is. Players that were good but not great on the net servers.

No offense intended, but based on observation of every .net world I played, the best players don't stick around unless they are challenged. JUNK is taking away any possible challenge through recruitment and diplomacy.

Most of the .net players in JUNK are playing "casually" on the US servers.

DeletedUser

Well FPLAT seem to be having issues at the moment, its obvious why they are unable to deal with this, they are too busy taking on a rim tribe

DeletedUser

Consequences of talking 'big'.

obviously :rolleyes:

given there was nothing mentioned before they decided to go for a rim tribe, and suddenly they are gung ho for a tribe about the same in points as one of their players....

DeletedUser

K so at this point it is really just pathetic, so I think I am gonna start nobling FPLAT members, then after that I will sit back and laugh as they say they lost because I got involved

DeletedUser5176

It seems like every time noobs start getting attacked by a bigger player they run to externals try to badmouth and then get everything they say shoved back into their mouths. They try to act tough pretending to be another pro player from another world, and then get shut down when they say they farm offensively with swords and defend with LC. Please we get it Handyman, you are new to this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excuse me???

I am not the one running saying I am getting hit by a bigger player now am I???

Oh and yes I have previous worlds experience. But I am not gonna brag about it here. I will let my in game do the talking. This world has the chance to be far from over we just need alot of developments to start happening.

Don't worry Ill probably see you sooner or later. :)

I wont cry on the externals either but I have a shoulder for you if you need to.

DeletedUser

Not sure where crying actually happened on this tbh, there was the mocking post, but I do believe it was pointed out that we were finding it laughable that tribes like fplat and last and resist were taking on much smaller tribes. it appears to be the farcical new approach to warring that has me laughing the most. Not crying, well crying with laughter definatly.

DeletedUser

I only went to war to see which members would participate. Sorry I wanted to weed out the players who were using us for protection.

When the time of an actual war comes I need those members to be active to move around support and coordinate attacks.

Sorry I didnt waste my nukes on the 50% morale players and lose them over stupid things.

This thread can be closed now tho due to the fact as this war is over. We are on to bigger and better things.

DeletedUser

well its good what you did handy, i for one support your intentions there. Personally I have tried to keep my tribe neutral as we need to grow before we can participate lol

DeletedUser

Well thank you madnasher :)

I will take that to heart and yes everyone in our continent needs to grow theres only a handful of players who can actually do some damage