Caught by the JUNK

DeletedUser

Only thing going on here is Internaling/ cleaning up those that left the game! But it did make the forums light up.

DeletedUser

nice trick guys. Almost to believe u.

1zc3aly.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

margol, that mail literally proves that your the untrustworthy one, sweeny has mailed you and yours explaining why... damn your a noob....

DeletedUser

THis is like Deathbot, wondering how anyone follows a person who in the past has shown not to be trust worthy! Do people think they will change their strips??? But am enjoying and find myself waiting for
ViciousKoala
comments on every forum, they seems to show the most HONOR and trustworthness!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure 5 days is so we can all peacefully watch the Super Bowl. :D

DeletedUser

this was inspiring however

Margol Jan 28,2014 13:41
Dear World 13 players.

You may have become aware through external forums and word of mouth, but a great war is approaching. In just 5 days, the war that will likely define the shape of this world will begin, between [ally]LDE[/ally] and [ally]JUNK[/ally]. You may have seen how over the last months these tribes have crushed anyone that has stood against them, so it is sure that sparks will fly when they come together in battle in the next few days.

There are many stories as to why this war has come about so soon, but the simple truth, is that [ally]JUNK[/ally] fancy themselves. Their duke has played it cleverly, working to undermine the great alliance we shared so that he has reason to attack. [ally]JUNK[/ally] think that they are unbeatable. However, they have never faced an opponent like [ally]LDE[/ally], and we plan to make them regret trying.

I reach out to you, the people who can make a difference. Will you sit and watch this war as a spectator, and then see yourselves crushed afterwards as a mere formality? Because that is what will happen if you let [ally]JUNK[/ally] defeat [ally]LDE[/ally]. We are the only tribe who can rally against them, and you have a vital part in this. We have had our differences, but now is the time to unite under the banner of war and march against those who take this world as a given. There are those of you out there who may not have seen what happens when [ally]LDE[/ally] are messed with, and this is your opportunity to not only witness it but be a part of it, a world-defining war. Help [ally]JUNK[/ally], and who knows. You could end up like us, attempted to be manipulated by their leader, and ultimately turned on. Don't fall for that, and join the side of [ally]LDE[/ally]. [player]Sweeney[/player] has thrown down the gauntlet not only to us, [ally]LDE[/ally], but also to the whole of this world. Can we unite against a common enemy?

Help us overcome the arrogant world 13 bullies or die trying, not by being backstabbed later.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Paul, Duke Of [ally]LDE[/ally].

DeletedUser

THis is like Deathbot, wondering how anyone follows a person who in the past has shown not to be trust worthy! Do people think they will change their strips??? But am enjoying and find myself waiting for
ViciousKoala
comments on every forum, they seems to show the most HONOR and trustworthness!

Not sure if I am being complimented or what here. :D I am actually honored to have been such a big part in this world, or atleast this war. I havent won a world yet and only recently became competitive with this game. Margol is just a twat, and do not believe he is quitting because he is not, and if he is quitting then that means he is abandoning the tribe that he put into a war with us, which is minus 5 honor on his part. I got to troll Margol on skype which was actually quite amusing. Bringing in everything from song lyrics to animal sounds. Margol has also contacted Wolves and every other tribe that he can use as a meat shield before we rim him. And Rommel, you seem chill, I hope that was compliment above!

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure 5 days is so we can all peacefully watch the Super Bowl. :D

Yes we do not want to have anything distract us from Super Bowl!!!

Btw Margol keeps telling everyone he is quitting? Coincidental timing now that he knows he can't join junk and will need to fight? Or just an excuse for when his account gets rimmed he can pretend he really wasn't here?

DeletedUser

Margol Jan 28,2014 13:41
Dear World 13 players.

You may have become aware through external forums and word of mouth, but a great war is approaching. In just 5 days, the war that will likely define the shape of this world will begin, between [ally]LDE[/ally] and [ally]JUNK[/ally]. You may have seen how over the last months these tribes have crushed anyone that has stood against them, so it is sure that sparks will fly when they come together in battle in the next few days.

There are many stories as to why this war has come about so soon, but the simple truth, is that [ally]JUNK[/ally] fancy themselves. Their duke has played it cleverly, working to undermine the great alliance we shared so that he has reason to attack. [ally]JUNK[/ally] think that they are unbeatable. However, they have never faced an opponent like [ally]LDE[/ally], and we plan to make them regret trying.

I reach out to you, the people who can make a difference. Will you sit and watch this war as a spectator, and then see yourselves crushed afterwards as a mere formality? Because that is what will happen if you let [ally]JUNK[/ally] defeat [ally]LDE[/ally]. We are the only tribe who can rally against them, and you have a vital part in this. We have had our differences, but now is the time to unite under the banner of war and march against those who take this world as a given. There are those of you out there who may not have seen what happens when [ally]LDE[/ally] are messed with, and this is your opportunity to not only witness it but be a part of it, a world-defining war. Help [ally]JUNK[/ally], and who knows. You could end up like us, attempted to be manipulated by their leader, and ultimately turned on. Don't fall for that, and join the side of [ally]LDE[/ally]. [player]Sweeney[/player] has thrown down the gauntlet not only to us, [ally]LDE[/ally], but also to the whole of this world. Can we unite against a common enemy?

Help us overcome the arrogant world 13 bullies or die trying, not by being backstabbed later.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Paul, Duke Of [ally]LDE[/ally].

Good, we welcome a challenge, Sweeney was close to sending out the same mail, asking the world to unite against us (JUNK).

DeletedUser

lol Margol begging for help now? what happened to being 'more than ready'?

DeletedUser

Yes we do not want to have anything distract us from Super Bowl!!!

Btw Margol keeps telling everyone he is quitting? Coincidental timing now that he knows he can't join junk and will need to fight? Or just an excuse for when his account gets rimmed he can pretend he really wasn't here?

Little bit of both, he knows he is gonna lose, so he says he's quitting. And if by some miracle LDE prevails (no offense to LDE, just very slim chances), then he will say he was there the whole time (which he is). But, we will likely win, and then Margol will find himself telling others that he was on the Mokdad account, or PDP account.

But don't tell him I said this, he has won 17 worlds and can take my lunch money with ease

lol Margol begging for help now? what happened to being 'more than ready'?

Precisely. I would be 100% fine with him if he wasn't so cocky and arrogant. I mean it is a game, this doesn't define our lives what so ever unless a career path is followed. But now he is going to use these other tribes and try to organize them to fighting us, WHICH by the way, if done correctly COULD actually land us all on the rim. But very unlikely in my eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know what i am doing.

And Koala, well done! you must be proud.

DeletedUser

I'm proud of Koala. Seriously you know how hard it is to read n write being a koala!

Btw find it funny that Koala kid can sum up an Expert TW legend in one post. Good for him. And he has made a new friend on externals I see. No stopping him now!!

DeletedUser

To be honest it will probably be attempted at some point, but not under Margols leadership.

DeletedUser

ive never seen a tribe blatantly beg to be gangbanged how JUNK is....if margol wasnt such a 'twat' as someone said, maybe id attack junk..im not really that close to them but id help

like this is so hard i dislike LDE and i like what ive seen from JUNK(on externals) ......................................................but lde wants my help and junk wants me to help lde

what do i do god

DeletedUser

Sweeney is butt hurt, because me and Gamble refused to join JUNK, when asked 3 times. loyalty comes first friends. We than gave him an option of a joined tribe, best of LDE and best of JUNK to test his trust once again, failed to do so.

Hug-tastic. Don't even deny it you have been phishing for ANYTHING that would make us appear to be in the wrong.