You're no puppet Master

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Just so everybody is aware, Jimmy (aka. The Scientist & The Art of War & Pursuit of Happiness) confessed to betraying me and making this thread. I had to wait until the account was once again in safe hands before posting this. As he is likely going to react like a child, again.

74810a00-c212-4ae7-b758-236aef86ddf7_zpseac08f1d.jpg

If anyone the authenticity of this screenshot, you are free to add me on skype (sweeney2kaii8) and I will share my screen with you and show you myself.

DeletedUser

Someone who plays as much as he does.. Shame its not good karma that for sure..

But we all make mistakes right Sweeney :p

DeletedUser

Oh my god! That has got to be to douchiest profile selfie I have ever seen! That is The Scientist? ROFL

DeletedUser

WOW WOW! gee if I wanted to read another SOAP OPERA, I could run to the Store buy one! With all the names and then chancers of names/ the INTRIGUE we will have a Novel soon!

DeletedUser

so the junk or ex junk member is the one who declared LDE war on JUNK

DeletedUser5174

so the junk or ex junk member is the one who declared LDE war on JUNK

Correct ;)

Now let me explain my actions behind this.

I believe a tribe that doubles the number 2 tribe should have the balls to drop an alliance and tell them it is because it no longer benefits them. Giving them a fair amount of time to prep for war. Rather then preparing for war yourself and then dropping it giving them 5 days (not very long in my opinion) to prepare against something that you were told was going to be an alliance till the world ends.

(proof by clicking this Link right here)

So in the end LDE thought they had an alliance till the end of the world, and even while JUNK was planning a war against LDE they still were telling LDE that everything was good. If your not going to drop it and be fair with it at least don't lie to them and tell them it is all good.

In the end I did this because I felt as if the diplomacy of JUNK was handled the wrong way. Also felt the same by .Cent who quit because of it, along with Terror who quit because of it. (have skype confirmations from both players if needed)

So in the end not everyone in your tribe believed the way you were going about it. Still some players do not, but I will not call out the players still within your tribe Sweeney.

I hope this spices the world up a bit and best of luck to both tribes :att::att:

DeletedUser2165

Are you sure about the reason of Centurions leaving us13?
Can you please send me the skype convos with him?

DeletedUser2165

Ok,you are also free to send me the skype conversations about that matter.

DeletedUser

Ok,you are also free to send me the skype conversations about that matter.

I don't have any skype convos other than in game conversations with Cent going 2 weeks back when he said, he would not like to fight LDE after all that LDE had done for him and the relation that he had built with me and gamble. He even stated LDE has done more for him than JUNK ever did.

DeletedUser2165

This is a war game Margol,and fyi,its even funnier when you fight with your friends.LDE might have helped him but it doesnt mean that he left because of this war.Please dont use my friends name for your cause,his leaving has nothing to do with this war of yours.

And i'm still waiting the skype convos you have talked about The Scientist.

Regards.

DeletedUser

NIce little story...to bad it was nothing more than a child who didn't get his way throwing a tantrum and the old I'm going to take my ball and go home routine.

Scientist*(A kid with the 6 yr olds Chemistry Set) you cried and whined then you started killing your accounts troops n you claim it was not you but your co. Just because you wanted more internals next to LDE front. You are such a little douchebag I'm shocked you do not get the snot knocked outta you every day in rl. Oh wait you probably do that's why you act this way hiding behind computers pretending to be strong and smart.

Well I said my fill. No more wasting time on a little kid and his made up stories.

DeletedUser

Ya scientist just give him the convos otherwise we just have to assume them complete lies. Obviously we can't take marol's word on them so we need someone else to confirm them.

DeletedUser5174

NIce little story...to bad it was nothing more than a child who didn't get his way throwing a tantrum and the old I'm going to take my ball and go home routine.

Scientist*(A kid with the 6 yr olds Chemistry Set) you cried and whined then you started killing your accounts troops n you claim it was not you but your co. Just because you wanted more internals next to LDE front. You are such a little douchebag I'm shocked you do not get the snot knocked outta you every day in rl. Oh wait you probably do that's why you act this way hiding behind computers pretending to be strong and smart.

Well I said my fill. No more wasting time on a little kid and his made up stories.

The internals is a completely different topic and not related to this one at all....

The internal issue started because there was a group of 10 villages near both me and mokdad. I had 5 trains, mokdad had 7 trains. He got all 10 of the villages, rather than splitting them 50/50.

But that matter was mainly handled by my co-player. I said a couple things to Sweeney that was it. My co-player mailed both players in game and expressed her anger. I killed off the troops because I built the account from 6 nukes at 198k to 37 nukes at 450k points. Was told me and my co-player are not allowed to play on the account no more so wasted all the nukes that I built. I don't see this as childish. The way Sweeney handled the situation was childish.

DeletedUser

This is a war game Margol,and fyi,its even funnier when you fight with your friends.LDE might have helped him but it doesnt mean that he left because of this war.Please dont use my friends name for your cause,his leaving has nothing to do with this war of yours.

And i'm still waiting the skype convos you have talked about The Scientist.

Regards.

I am just saying what i was saw and was told.

DeletedUser5174

Ya scientist just give him the convos otherwise we just have to assume them complete lies. Obviously we can't take marol's word on them so we need someone else to confirm them.

I will need to await for the players to come online. Not going to post their comments without their permission.

DeletedUser

well send them to Aenima when he does then. I can't see any reason why he would say no.