Unveiling the Truth

DeletedUser

[16/01/2014 14:58:41] Sweeney: I do not wish to fight you
[16/01/2014 14:58:50] Sweeney: I have said for weeks that you have a place in junk

do i have to bother screen shooting this? as well?

No, i have nothing to lie about, i can show you skype chats with logs going months back, why would i say i had and than say i didn't. That is really pointless and stupid. A smart person taught me a lie has two ends one short and one long, the morale of this whether it is short or long it will eventually be found out about, here i have nothing to lie about.

Hughes, do not take it personally... how much have i helped you? did i refused to help you when you were in a 'stuck' situation? If you found it offensive, sorry.

Another thing you said i was trying to get myself protected, there is no such word as protection that i would be looking for lol. This was purely for entertainment purposes. Did you not expect JUNK members to flame me and bash me? i did?

I have accepted the war and i am not going to delete like everyone is claiming because deleting is really not the way forward from this point lol. I just do not understand why people can not have a laugh? why are they so serious about this? it's a war game :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont see the big deal with the OP...JUNK wants a world war vs them and MArgol says he can organize it if they dont op him...while its an odd request to make of your enemy in this game, i dont think its as bad as u guys r making it seem. he didnt even imply at all that he would help JUNK

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I will confirm that I did indeed tell Margol he had a place in JUNK, simply to keep him from backstabbing us. Needless to say, he was quite happy to abandon his tribe with a couple of members.

DeletedUser

I will confirm that I did indeed tell Margol he had a place in JUNK, simply to keep him from backstabbing us. Needless to say, he was quite happy to abandon his tribe with a couple of members.
theres been a few skype chats dated 1-2 weeks ago that seem to show Margol and you discussing the war? just curious how this applies to MArgol not having any idea of it until the post on the externals?

DeletedUser

Difficult times in LDE.. sometimes changed my opinion, you know it. i know it. but, thank you for at least confirming it. Being called a liar isn't fun at all.

DeletedUser5174

I find it funny Sweneey that instead of breaking the alliance and going to war, you break the alliance and try to turn LDE against their duke knowing they are all desperate to not get nobled. Fair play by you I guess, but when you double their tribe in points you think it would be that hard to just stop sending circs to them and just solve it on the battle field?

DeletedUser5174

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Yeah but when you double the points of the other tribe, and have no more room to recruit them.... why would you not just fight a fair war? Why try to make them beat themselves and get the easy way out by nobling a bunch of solo players rather than just doing a fair one on one war?

DeletedUser

hey bud ...check your facts here for a second...u keep saying twice the size...what everyone keeps missing id we are going to war with EVERYONE....and that's twice the size of us ....we don't know eachother but what U did was wrong....

DeletedUser

hey bud ...check your facts here for a second...u keep saying twice the size...what everyone keeps missing id we are going to war with EVERYONE....and that's twice the size of us ....we don't know eachother but what U did was wrong....

At last, the last piece to my master plan has been given. Thank you so much.

DeletedUser

holy captain obvious....Sweeney stated that aloooooooooooooooooong time ago ....no need to thank...if ya got over your self and listened to what others have written instead of what u wanna hear its what sweeny had said in the beginning open you ears everyone....helloooooooo...we welcome the challenge and want to be tested...got tired of u guys huggin on us....once again ...we...welcome...it....

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Rather than just doing a fair one on one war?

Margol has zero intentions of this being a 1 on 1, he has mailed nearly every..If not every top 20 tribe to get support and help. Is this how the great margol has won his past 16 worlds? Is this how LDE is going to defend themselves? By having Margol try to gather every tribe possible to their defense? I am more interested in what the other tribes think would happen on the chance that JUNK did lose, hug until the end of days or see margol try to back stab each tribe individually? I will not deny however that i enjoyed reading it from multiple sources.

Dear leaders,

We are on the brink of a great war, which I want to offer you the opportunity to have a major part in. JUNK are arrogant enough to believe that they can lay down the gauntlet to this entire world: well we must show decisively what a mistake that is.

Your participation is crucial on many fronts. For one, positionally it will give us a massive bonus. We are surrounded in the core, there is no point pretending we aren't: this doesn't necessarily mean that we are at a significant disadvantage, but to have JUNK working on multiple fronts would be, obviously, ideal.

A key factor to this war will be coordination. Coordinated strikes are what will do the most damage to JUNK, which is where you also come in. Coherent attacks on multiple fronts will leave these guys wishing they'd taken the easy road.

On this note, I'll suggest (being honest, not deliberately arrogant) that in myself, I believe that you guys have someone that you can rally under, and who can lead us to victory. I am prepared to commit the time to not only make this happen, but to pull it off. If you can contribute the determination and fight of your members, then that's one hell of a combination.

The combination of JUNK's arrogance and manipulation have led us all to face this choice. You may have seen Sweeney's constant attempts at mind games and deceit on the external forums, but where I want us to do the talking is on the battlefields, face to face, and toe to toe. Will you be standing alongside me?

Paul, Duke Of LDE.

So what is your great plan Margol, use the K44 tribes to attack me? From what i had gathered, LDE would have no issue taking out a pointwhore like me without trying to get me gangbanged but ah well, I suppose it says a lot about your trust within your own skill and the members of LDE if you have to run to every tribe(Even those of 300K points to assist you in this war). I must say however, that i did thoroughly enjoy your comment about the world "rallying under you". That was brilliant, your plan is just coming along beautifully but can i make a deal with you? If you don't attack me i will make sure you get the best war possible... Good call on that one buddy

bunny_facepalm_by_shlj23d4s3yaj-1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

“Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

DeletedUser

Margol has zero intentions of this being a 1 on 1, he has mailed nearly every..If not every top 20 tribe to get support and help. Is this how the great margol has won his past 16 worlds? Is this how LDE is going to defend themselves? By having Margol try to gather every tribe possible to their defense? I am more interested in what the other tribes think would happen on the chance that JUNK did lose, hug until the end of days or see margol try to back stab each tribe individually? I will not deny however that i enjoyed reading it from multiple sources.

So what is your great plan Margol, use the K44 tribes to attack me? From what i had gathered, LDE would have no issue taking out a pointwhore like me without trying to get me gangbanged but ah well, I suppose it says a lot about your trust within your own skill and the members of LDE if you have to run to every tribe(Even those of 300K points to assist you in this war). I must say however, that i did thoroughly enjoy your comment about the world "rallying under you". That was brilliant, your plan is just coming along beautifully but can i make a deal with you? If you don't attack me i will make sure you get the best war possible... Good call on that one buddy

bunny_facepalm_by_shlj23d4s3yaj-1.jpg

Wasn't JUNK declaring on the whole world and claimed that they will clearly your member said it! , so why would i not rally them up against you so they can defeat you to put you out of your misery... have i ever back-stabbed someone? except you because you deserved it?
icon5.png

2pyt1sh.jpg