You're no puppet Master

DeletedUser5174

well send them to Aenima when he does then. I can't see any reason why he would say no.

I don't ether but I am a respectful friend so will get permission first anyways :)

Terror is on W14, but deleted with out saying anything to dukes on W13.. That right there should be enough proof for that account but will ask to post our convo anyways :)

DeletedUser

In the end I did this because I felt as if the diplomacy of JUNK was handled the wrong way.

No you quit because of the Centurion issue. Reacting in the way you did by posting those screenshots on the forums was a really childish move.

DeletedUser5174

No you quit because of the Centurion issue. Reacting in the way you did by posting those screenshots on the forums was a really childish move.

I was actually talking with another member (still in JUNK) about quitting before the Cent issue arose because of the way diplomacy was being handled. The Cent issue just confirmed I no longer wanted to be there.

Before it was me enjoying W13 but disliking the diplomacy of the tribe.

Then it went to me being annoyed with members of JUNK and the diplomacy.

Me quiting was likely going to happen anyways, the way I quit was a result of the cent issue but me quiting in general was not.

DeletedUser

bud you and your co were ready to fight LDE and wanted those setts of cents to fight em ...stop blowing smoke and get off yur highhorse ...u and co pitched a fit like a pissy child and now are getting called on it ...the only thing worse then a tribe that betrays an ally is a tribemate that betrays its tribe ....just move on we are over you and welcome what the world will bring to us ...

DeletedUser5174

bud you and your co were ready to fight LDE and wanted those setts of cents to fight em ...stop blowing smoke and get off yur highhorse ...u and co pitched a fit like a pissy child and now are getting called on it ...the only thing worse then a tribe that betrays an ally is a tribemate that betrays its tribe ....just move on we are over you and welcome what the world will bring to us ...

Sweeney you should stop posters like this from posting on the pnp's. Someone who has no idea what he is talking about.

We did not through a fit we simply explained to sweeney why the villages should be split 50/50. 10 villages, one player has 7 trains, the other has 5 trains. Why would one player get 10 villages and the other get no villages when they are both right next to all 10 villages?

No fit was thrown though, simply told Sweeney I had no interest in playing no more because of the way this situation was solved. That was the end of that. Then he kicked Stella off the account and she set it for delete.

I decided that was not the right move to make so got back on the account and wasted all my nukes waiting for the next player to take over..

Screen_Shot_2014_01_31_at_2_01_28_PM.png

In the end though I wanted to quit because of the way the diplomacy was handled the situation just made me quit faster.

DeletedUser

if ya say it enuff still don't make it true bud ...u keep telling your self that ...and yes I do know ...I was in chat just like you ...any way laters...my point was you keep saying u outed us cause of noble ideas about things when you were right along with us about the lde situation and pitched a fit when u did not get what u wanted and made your post here in the forums about ua and LDE...but ya never told anyone that u were with us till the hissy fit and stop trying to hide behind some imaginary honor u have bestowed apon your self...and don't ever dismiss me again by telling ANYONE they need to keep me in check...I own me ...im no puppet ...i would call ya a coward but that would be against the rules here so i wont ...

DeletedUser707

if ya say it enuff still don't make it true bud ...u keep telling your self that ...and yes I do know ...I was in chat just like you ...any way laters...my point was you keep saying u outed us cause of noble ideas about things when you were right along with us about the lde situation and pitched a fit when u did not get what u wanted and made your post here in the forums about ua and LDE...but ya never told anyone that u were with us till the hissy fit and stop trying to hide behind some imaginary honor u have bestowed apon your self...and don't ever dismiss me again by telling ANYONE they need to keep me in check...I own me ...im no puppet ...i would call ya a coward but that would be against the rules here so i wont ...

Claiming villages on an op, does not mean you like the ideas and agree with the way it is handled. It simply means your part of a tribe and willing to go to war with your tribe......

this is my last post unless I get permission to post my conversations then I will post them and leave.

This is not about me no more I no longer play this world. Best of luck to both tribes.

~ Pursuit of Happiness

DeletedUser

Claiming villages on an op, does not mean you like the ideas and agree with the way it is handled. It simply means your part of a tribe and willing to go to war with your tribe......

this is my last post unless I get permission to post my conversations then I will post them and leave.

This is not about me no more I no longer play this world. Best of luck to both tribes.

~ Pursuit of Happiness

Get permission? Geez think for yourselves Margol doesn't own you.

DeletedUser

His getting permission from Centurion to post the skype conversation... why is my name always in everything...

DeletedUser

Margol's *

Oh yes, please correct people's grammar. You act like every sentence you say in here is perfect which is hilariously not.

And to The Scientist,

I do not know you well, but I do frown upon your actions. Don't say that you left because you didn't like the diplomacy, you left because you didn't get more claims on the Centurion villages that you wanted. Me along with others didn't get any so don't complain. Also, as stated before Centurion did not leave because he didn't like diplomacy. He left likely because he just got tired of the world or had other things to do. So as far as the "6 yr old with Chemistry Set" maybe you are not 6 years old, but you sure as hell acted like it here.

The way Sweeney handled the situation was childish.

Yes, it is completely childish to remove a child from the computer when they are ruining an account purposely because they are full of themselves and don't agree with certain tribal opinions.

Scientist, I have nothing against you because I do not know you, but as far as your actions here go, I feel like you are just another Margol. You should be glad we had you removed from the account before your parents saw you were up past your bed time

DeletedUser

I find that post insulting and taken too personal.

I already told you, i speak 4 languages... so if you blame me for my grammar. shame on you.

Now, you seem to mention my name so many times... i can simply now call you a attention whore because that is what you are doing.

I wonder what will happen after JUNK fails hard and gets defeated... i want to see those excuses flying in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what happens if they win Margol? will you admit your faults and lose like an adult or will you go out throwing a temper tantrum?

DeletedUser

And what happens if they win Margol? will you admit your faults and lose like an adult or will you go out throwing a temper tantrum?

I accept the defeat... what else will happen? i was beaten by the better tribe in that case?

DeletedUser

I expect you to act that way if you lose then. Hope you are good to your word...

DeletedUser

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Is anyone getting bored with me yet? Seems I see many Parts of the ART in what is being stated!

DeletedUser707

As stated before Centurion did not leave because he didn't like diplomacy. He left likely because he just got tired of the world or had other things to do.

Yeah because every time I get bored with a world, I simply barb out instead of gifting my villages to tribe mates.

He clearly had some sort of issue with the tribe, I have the skype convo's to prove it just waiting for him to come online to see if he minds if I post them....

~ Pursuit of Happiness