Unveiling the Truth

DeletedUser

declaration is not war. Im not sure you are understanding me. You or your other buddy who is yap yap yapping.

Smoke and mirrors. You guys put on an interesting show though. I'll give you that. Unfortunately, some of you are not aware of show vs what's really happening. o_O

You are absolutely right.. hey everyone who has incoming from Junk, just ignore them, They are just smoke and mirrors. You have nothing to worry about, we attack and noble only barbs and internals, you know, like most of you do. We are united in our war on barbs.

DeletedUser

I knew I should have nobled bonus vills to be safe, dang guessed wrong again!

DeletedUser

Dude, seriously you need to join a tribe, when you do you will be able to see a tab called 'Wars'. To start a war you have to do one thing - Declare, so when you say 'DECLARING ISN'T WAR', well, to put it simply so you can understand, you're wrong.
How embarrassing for anyone who played a war game before/without such a tab!!! I mean they could not have any kind of war without "declaration!" Perhaps now you understand that that is meaningless. Hopefully.
You are absolutely right.. hey everyone who has incoming from Junk, just ignore them, They are just smoke and mirrors. You have nothing to worry about, we attack and noble only barbs and internals, you know, like most of you do. We are united in our war on barbs.
I did not say you would attack no one but us. I'm sure there are plenty of convenient targets. That does not mean you are attacking the world. Dichotomous thinking like this is a sign of depression. No need to be sad. As for who we noble, I am not my tribe's babysitter. Perhaps you want to check who you are talking to first? Although not internalling is kind of dumb....probably why you guys are picking up all of centurion's villages.

DeletedUser

OK I want it known as of right now I am declaring WAR on the whole World! Trying to be a gentleman about this whole War thing! If I haven't got to you yet please stay calm, This takes time and attack planner is running slow from use! Please PM me if you have prenobled yourself for me! Will thank everyone now for all they do to make this OP a success!

DeletedUser

How embarrassing for anyone who played a war game before/without such a tab!!! I mean they could not have any kind of war without "declaration!" Perhaps now you understand that that is meaningless. Hopefully.

This isn't real life dude it's a game, when the game says there's a war going on, there's a war going on hence the war tab. If you really want to get into a philosophical debate about the meaning of the term 'war' then find someone who cares. But in Tribal Wars terms, the game we are playing and the one we are referring too, Declaring means war.

DeletedUser

This isn't real life dude it's a game, when the game says there's a war going on, there's a war going on hence the war tab. If you really want to get into a philosophical debate about the meaning of the term 'war' then find someone who cares. But in Tribal Wars terms, the game we are playing and the one we are referring too, Declaring means war.

I don't see a war :( i think JUNK aren't ready!... the show must go on.

But, getting to the point you mentioned... if you didn't care why would you comment on it.
:cool:

DeletedUser

I don't see a war :( i think JUNK aren't ready!... the show must go on.

But, getting to the point you mentioned... if you didn't care why would you comment on it.
:cool:

I commented on it because he's wrong, plain and simple.
When the five day grace period for LDE's benefit is up you will see a war. The calm before the storm is just our way of being merciful to you.

DeletedUser

I commented on it because he's wrong, plain and simple.
When the five day grace period for LDE's benefit is up you will see a war. The calm before the storm is just our way of being merciful to you.

He isn't wrong because....

Your 5 days is over 4hours ago... i thought your smart with maths.. damn.. i think your storm is a little late.. LOL

The show must go on.

DeletedUser

He isn't wrong because....

Your 5 days is over 4hours ago... i thought your smart with maths.. damn.. i think your storm is a little late.. LOL

The show must go on.

I don't understand why you find it funny, when the storm is over Margol you won't be laughing.

DeletedUser

Oh Margol, I see you havent changed, spouting a certain animals feces but giving no actual evidence, trust me, you JUNK guys wont need a storm, a little wind will knock him over.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you find it funny, when the storm is over Margol you won't be laughing.

It's just the JUNK show.. i am not worried nor why should i be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Margol, I see you havent changed, spouting a certain animals feces but giving no actual evidence, trust me, you JUNK guys wont need a storm, a little wind will knock him over.

Your first post to bash me ^__^

did i rim you before?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who are you? ^__^

another fan which came to bash me ? :)

bring it on.

Actually im someone still on 6, unlike a certain somebody :rolleyes: started 13 recently and saw you were on it, the sadness came quick.

DeletedUser

First post because i lost my actual accounts password and im too lazy to find the pword :D otherwise id have like 4 posts :eek:

DeletedUser

It feels like real life.

Wow. War is based on a tab. Interesting. So you are "War"ring the world, but you're only fighting a couple of tribes? Happy?

My whole point was that you guys acted like you were doing something....magical. Taking on the world, which in a way every tribe is doing. You guys just actually word it this way. I'm taking the challenge you put out and challenging right back to make it legit. Attack all these tribes then.

So, no. I'm not wrong. I'm just calling you guys on your exaggeration in your claims and the hypocrisy, since you guys seem to claim Margol does the same.

Now please don't reply to this without an argument more than "no." Because you are unable to say any more than that.