LDE vs. JUNK

DeletedUser

did u really just concede defeat lol...
Now, i just wish other tribes listened whilst JUNK was still stacking, but ya know how it is. you win some and you lose some, it was a fun run. Sorry about the flaming and being 'defensive' but its part of the externals fun.

Take care.

the war didnt even start really....letminh is the same guy who got r*ped by tw error bite me in k55...1/10 of his points...and there was a pic of the op on him posted here a week ago how bad can u be

i really hope u arent quitting margol....this world could be fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5159

I Just interviewed Margol asked him some questions here is what he had to say on the matter

Do you think LDE and JUNK will ever go to war?
1. JUNK and LDE are already at war, although JUNK didn't declare the world war like they claimed they would, i knew it was a lie... everything JUNK had pretty much said has been a lie.

2.How has the external behavior affected your views on JUNK and the players?
Good question, being honest... i would say they didn't really have anything to say once i gave them my views... pretty much remained silent and just said a bit or two which made no sense at all. All JUNK can do is talk, now referring back to the whole world war thing, i believe multiple members have said this, we are yet to see any action happen... and probably will not a see a world war, simply because JUNK was not ready and never would be. I would have respected them and gave away my villages if they really did declare on the whole world, but they didn't. It was all talk.

3.What is the status of your master plan?
To be honest, my master plan was to break JUNK's 5 day silence and than war... we had enough nukes/trains to take out JUNK villages as they were not yet stacked, all we needed was a confirmation from the Coalition that they would follow up. but you know... with me.. the externals were always against me.. and with Sweeney's mind games being played anyone can be fooled... and yes, they have been fooled and now it is really too late to do anything. My main players decided to either betray me or quit the game due to real life issues, and i always believed that priorities came first before fun. I think i proved everybody that JUNK would have had never declared war on the world... i understand them attacking LDE in the end, i mean morale pissed me off as well. I have nothing against it, just unfortunately the timing of their declaration was unexpected and it caught me off guard, i knew about the info from thedog who is really close to JUNK players but i didn't expect it to happen this quick. I have been defeated... there will be another time i guess. I think i've learned from mistakes here and will try to be a more honest leader next time, as leadership is something that i have passion in. I will now go back to my .net name where i will have more fun i guess.

-Pawel

So what is going to happen with LDE and JUNK? Is margol really going to Quit?

DeletedUser4671

If Margol spent more time leading his tribe, rather than running his mouth. This might be a good fight, if he continues to mouth off on externals, skype and through in game mail, well...it'll just be a push over like it has been so far.

DeletedUser

he would have gave away all his villages if junk declared on the world? riiiiiiggggghhhhttttt........

DeletedUser

If Margol spent more time leading his tribe, rather than running his mouth. This might be a good fight, if he continues to mouth off on externals, skype and through in game mail, well...it'll just be a push over like it has been so far.

I led my tribe correctly.. and got LDE to a point where JUNK saw it as a threat... it's externals everyone runs their mouth here, it's all part of fun, bashing and flaming each other.. if you think i didn't try to rally up tribes, i did.. i had the perfect idea to give JUNK a good fight, but if they claimed it was a JUNK and LDE plan... than ya know.. what can i do other than wait and than they all realize it is too late?

Your really lost Getitup... i always had respect for Sweeney for being honest with me and admitted to running foul diplomacy with LDE ... and i respect him for that... he also said that declaring on the whole world would of been stupid as it would have taken longer to win this world. Which is true... in the end there can be only one winner. He knew that the war would be too easy if i was recruited or gamble... and that's true LDE would have fallen and there wouldn't have been much of a fight given to JUNK.

DeletedUser4671

I'm not lost, you are. You never would've been a JUNK member, believe that. I said lead YOUR tribe, not other tribes. You've won 15 worlds or however many you claim, so fighting us 1v1 should be no issue right? I mean after all,

"4. JUNK have shown the world that they are a force of which no one should mess with. I would not say easy, i respect my enemy and i will give them respect for having the balls to challenge LDE, i think that if JUNK remain arrogant just like Sweeney told me when we were still chatting, that could be a downfall. Because they will bite too much and won't have anything to chew it with. Their leaders are experienced and respected members of the community, so i am sure they will give a show. I personally have led many tribes into wars. As a leader i can not show any sign of weakness, my members believe in me. I just got to stay cool and remain calm, and rely on my experience of handling situations, Sweeney and Boss are well aware of my experience and know i handle situations with care. "

DeletedUser

I'm not lost, you are. You never would've been a JUNK member, believe that. I said lead YOUR tribe, not other tribes. You've won 15 worlds or however many you claim, so fighting us 1v1 should be no issue right? I mean after all,

"4. JUNK have shown the world that they are a force of which no one should mess with. I would not say easy, i respect my enemy and i will give them respect for having the balls to challenge LDE, i think that if JUNK remain arrogant just like Sweeney told me when we were still chatting, that could be a downfall. Because they will bite too much and won't have anything to chew it with. Their leaders are experienced and respected members of the community, so i am sure they will give a show. I personally have led many tribes into wars. As a leader i can not show any sign of weakness, my members believe in me. I just got to stay cool and remain calm, and rely on my experience of handling situations, Sweeney and Boss are well aware of my experience and know i handle situations with care. "

Respectfully, i can admit to defeat regarding 'LDE' as some of the members were not as experienced as your players... some also quit the game due to real life like i mentioned before and some went inactive probably due not being 'scared' or they knew their 'fate' was sealed and didn't even try to fight... but now talking about 1v1... well... challenge me to a 1v1 and try to take a village from me :) just make a 1v1 and i will prove to you where your mouth will be... gang banging me is part of the game and i understand, but if you really want me to prove myself 1v1 would be a great solution to prove you wrong. Just saying i have already been sniping trains that i was aware of...if i had sits for those in-active i would have sniped for them also and kept the villages... but what can i do snipe blind without having any details? hehe. If you think i don't fight your wrong, i am a skilled player and if you want to see it give me a 1v1 :)

DeletedUser

map of THE WAR

http://www.us.twstats.com/us13/index.php?page=conquer_map
Last 24hrs! Sweeny if you would make this a self-up dating or guess everyone could just reset for next 24hrs sorry but only get so much Sat time over here! Everyone is letting me use some of theirs! OH! they want you to know if you ever get tired of the Game, YOU can come over and play here!

DeletedUser3600

Side 1:
Tribes: JUNK
Side 2:
Tribes: LDE
Players: letminh

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 193,618
Side 2: 18,820
Difference: 174,798

chart

DeletedUser4671

Respectfully, i can admit to defeat regarding 'LDE' as some of the members were not as experienced as your players... some also quit the game due to real life like i mentioned before and some went inactive probably due not being 'scared' or they knew their 'fate' was sealed and didn't even try to fight... but now talking about 1v1... well... challenge me to a 1v1 and try to take a village from me :) just make a 1v1 and i will prove to you where your mouth will be... gang banging me is part of the game and i understand, but if you really want me to prove myself 1v1 would be a great solution to prove you wrong. Just saying i have already been sniping trains that i was aware of...if i had sits for those in-active i would have sniped for them also and kept the villages... but what can i do snipe blind without having any details? hehe. If you think i don't fight your wrong, i am a skilled player and if you want to see it give me a 1v1 :)

First off, I never referred to a 1v1 player, I was referring to 1v1 tribe, because you're playing the blame game by blaming others tribes for not helping you when you've already claimed to be able to beat us, did you not?

and,

"Skilled player" says the guy who cries wolf every time he has an incoming. I guess we should bow down and kiss your feet for being able to snipe huh?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the posts of graphs
LOSTS stats are saying 19 IDE to 13 JUNK but believe thats from the beginning of each tribe, Right????

DeletedUser

Up-DATE

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 24
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 18,820
Side 2: 219,923
Difference: 201,103

chart

DeletedUser

The time for talking is over lets all have fun and forget about the excuse making.... "Looks @ Margol".

DeletedUser

OK wondering if we can end this forum since it seems the SUPER BOWL WAR is over????

DeletedUser

Latest scores from the SUPER WAR

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 42
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 4
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 553,857
Side 2: 253,824
Difference: 300,033

chart

Side 1: 343,672
Side 2: 38,602
Difference: 305,070

chart

DeletedUser

It seems as though LDE is staying busy nobling... just not the tribe they are at war with

DeletedUser

You guys fire away with trash talk, sure LDE haven't put up the fight you or i expected thus far but there are those in here who will fight regardless of odds. Fighting a losing battle is better than cowering a corner.