Difference: 561,710

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 475,288
Side 2: 19,782
Difference: 455,506

chart

DeletedUser2349

Would be nice to see a few more tribes jump in on LDE's side just to make things interesting. Otherwise the rest of the world is pretty pointless in my opinion. Once JUNK finishes LDE and secures the core the rest of the world combined will not be enough to stop them.

DeletedUser4671

Would be nice to see a few more tribes jump in on LDE's side just to make things interesting. Otherwise the rest of the world is pretty pointless in my opinion. Once JUNK finishes LDE and secures the core the rest of the world combined will not be enough to stop them.

-says Captain Obvious

DeletedUser

Don't forget I declare on the World too! Doing my part how about you, become a Citizen today just sign up!!

DeletedUser

altho it was never stated..i had not considered RECRUITMENT part of JUNK's 'war vs the world' plan...

DeletedUser

Up-DATE On WAR

Side 1:
Tribes: JUNK
Side 2:
Tribes: LDE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 232
Side 2: 95
Difference: 137

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 7
Difference: 81

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,743,343
Side 2: 518,724
Difference: 1,224,619

chart

Side 1: 808,940
Side 2: 67,344
Difference: 741,596

chart

DeletedUser

hey but PDP ODD went up over 1mil past 2 days...so they killed alot of junk troops!!!! success!!

DeletedUser3007

margol appears to be the man with the plan and brains to back it up. Can margol pull off this serious underdog win?

Two great leaders 10 great answers and a great war to watch in the next few days

lol margol... man with a plan hahahaha.

nice post tho katunaka :)

DeletedUser

Although you are dominating LDE, it was funny how you wanted to declare on the whole world, yet you only declared on us. Good job guys!

DeletedUser

Although you are dominating LDE, it was funny how you wanted to declare on the whole world, yet you only declared on us. Good job guys!

I love how their only insults are that we can only destroy them and not beat the rest of the world which may or may not even be true

DeletedUser4671

It became more of a personal war when Margol kept mouthing off. It became y'all's responsibility to "rally the troops" to stand against us, although several top 10 tribes are not happy with Margol/LDE so they wish not to help y'all.

DeletedUser

AH...but the master plan....and all of the revelations ..I have not herd from margol here in a while ..where did he go?
...Whats the score by the way?

DeletedUser

Your Daily report

Side 1:
Tribes: JUNK
Side 2:
Tribes: LDE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 99
Difference: 152

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 10
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,877,726
Side 2: 560,111
Difference: 1,317,615

chart

Side 1: 959,215
Side 2: 97,209
Difference: 862,006

chart

DeletedUser

At least they are fighting! You can die in Honor, live in Shame or Live & Die in HONOR! But it's only a Game remember!!!!