A day in the life of Matster222

DeletedUser

So I was strolling along the world of us.6 and I realised, I was sick of all the HUGS going on in AA. I didn't like the NAP with BK to begin with but taking in almost all of their members really took the biscuit. Many don't know the basics of things and wouldn't accept learning (there are exceptions (such as lewis398) who willingly take on information people are giving.

In any case:

Feb 14 04:20 The tribe has declared war on VOID.
Feb 14 04:20 The tribe has declared war on AA.
Feb 14 04:20 The tribe has declared war on BK.
Feb 14 04:20 The tribe has declared war on Quash.
Feb 14 05:07 The tribe has declared war on LOD.

Lets have some fun. :)

DeletedUser

Bit under 24 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: HUGS
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, BK, VOID, LoD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 78,626
Difference: 78,626
chart

DeletedUser4177

1 man warring 5 of the top 6 is uninteresting? Yet a 100mil point tribe has dragged out a war for several months and that's "interesting"

Anyway congrats Mainline for the first attacks on me, too bad theyre from the same village :/

*Update*

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BK, AA, Quash, VOID

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 158
Difference: 126

chart

Side 1: 31
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 310,246
Side 2: 1,190,716
Difference: 880,470

chart

Side 1: 300,276
Difference: 300,276

chart

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Matster222 31 0 2.690.221 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

LOL,
I was curious so took a look to see who you've been attacking.
I don't think I need comment further.

DeletedUser3272

made me laugh as well, i looked for who in VOID was losing villages, and i found none

funny how yboy is the direct reason to the fall out of TBD, but yet you coward under yon's leadership and did not stand up for yourself then like Tacos and I did

pointless to include VOID in stats until we start taking villages from you, oh wait I have, when i took those barbs from you that you nobled in your main territory, and i took them from you with not as much as 1 single attempt to recap it,

Sixpointer022-027 (408|429) K44 9,955 Matster222 [AA] Sixpointer [VOID] 2014-02-11 11:57:51
Sixpointer022-027 (408|429) K44 9,955 Matster222 [AA] Sixpointer [VOID] 2014-02-11 11:57:51

that is the opposite of a fight, thought i would explain my point

DeletedUser

made me laugh as well, i looked for who in VOID was losing villages, and i found none

funny how yboy is the direct reason to the fall out of TBD, but yet you coward under yon's leadership and did not stand up for yourself then like Tacos and I did

pointless to include VOID in stats until we start taking villages from you, oh wait I have, when i took those barbs from you that you nobled in your main territory, and i took them from you with not as much as 1 single attempt to recap it,

that is the opposite of a fight, thought i would explain my point

you mean the villages in K44 which I could not care less about? And kero considering you quit instead of finishing the world, need I say more? :) PS K44 isnt my territory <3

*edit* Oh and Six I dont remember there being any discussion of you leaving, you just left, I would of gladly joined you if someone had mentioned it, but meh, not a problem really, im killing stuff and enjoying the world for the first time in a long time.

On that note
*Update*

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: AA, Quash, BK

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 50
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 494,601
Difference: 494,601

chart

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Matster222 50 0 3.587.922 394

At your request I removed VOID (as well as LOD) from the stats :) still beating on your feeder tribe it seems :/

DeletedUser

I decided to have a look at longterm stats against me and VOID...

Side 1:
Players: Matster222
Side 2:
Tribes: VOID

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 141,467
Side 2: 102,711
Difference: 38,756

chart

DeletedUser3141

Don't you just love irony? :D

Matt ... good to know how ready you were to join in the tribe hopping if given the chance. Of course that didn't work out so well for some but either way it's always something to bear in mind for the future.

DeletedUser4177

*cough*
[6/10/2013 9:35:10 PM] jakesusername: so they will be suprised lol
[6/10/2013 9:35:19 PM] Kero: yes I imagine they will :p
[6/10/2013 9:35:53 PM] jakesusername: either wy we are still going to fight
[6/10/2013 9:36:02 PM] jakesusername: this is just the plan
[6/10/2013 9:36:04 PM] jakesusername: for later
[6/10/2013 9:36:08 PM] jakesusername: the end
[6/10/2013 9:36:18 PM] jakesusername: or, if some were interested in doig it sooner
[6/10/2013 9:36:31 PM] jakesusername: we can with a few village trades and relocations
[6/10/2013 9:36:54 PM] jakesusername: split a few off at a time, so tribes dont get scared and just mass delete
[6/10/2013 9:37:08 PM] jakesusername: the remaining separate thing is very important

Of course I would of been willing to jump from a tribe that was willing to keep members such a Yboy growing (and Dudu and Zar and Re and others). While Matt was arrogant at least he got stuff done, you sat around with the entire council willing to back you on any of your plans doing next to nothing. And dont try make it "Oh you could of done something", yes I could of, but hey that wasnt my job was it?

DeletedUser3141

Ohhh really Matt!
You were duke of your own tribe for at least part of that time. So ... yeah it was. Come to think of it ... who was in that tribe?
Yboy though is attacking and defending against Void and has been consistently loyal. He has earned his place.

Not sure what a vague conversation with Jake about some nebulous plan that never became anything more is supposed to prove. There were a number of such conversations since various options were explored at different times, none of them involved me asking for an invite to Void purely for myself.

DeletedUser4177

The point of the conversation with Jake is supposed to prove you probably shouldnt try make it out that I should be second guessed in the future when you arent exactly squeaky clean yourself. Yboy has proved he can noble a bunch of barbs then lose his front almost right away, good on him. I was the duke of my own tribe yes, and I seemingly remember us being at war with BK until you guys asked us to stop :rolleyes:

*edit*

Oh and yes Zar was in that tribe, then he stabbed me in the back and when I requested he was dealt with it was a case of "well....we could but you know, people who stabbed me in the back before are more important than the enemy in our area..."

DeletedUser3141

Good grief I thought I had trouble with timelines.
Zar was never a threat .... although he did become something of a spare time hobby. Oh and being willing to consider negotiating on behalf of your tribe is not the same as jumping ship for your own personal survival.

DeletedUser

Good grief I thought I had trouble with timelines.
Zar was never a threat .... although he did become something of a spare time hobby. Oh and being willing to consider negotiating on behalf of your tribe is not the same as jumping ship for your own personal survival.
Behalf of the tribe being 5-7 members? and on the behalf of your longterm allies?

How exactly was Zar never a threat, an enemy backline is instantly a threat, dont sleep with the enemy, should also be "dont let the enemy be next door to your main clusters and where you send D from"

DeletedUser

I would glady take back the statement of uninteresting and replace it with ridiculous. I'm not sure what this thread is supposed to prove.

The only point that I get from this is that no one cares about your situation, or how you selflessly declared war on every tribe in W6 and no one even considered attacking you. Because lets face it, you are not a threat and never will be.

But good try on stirring the pot, you get the "Golden Spoon" award.

DeletedUser

Interesting enough for you and others to return and post, and even more interesting for you cause you brought it back after 11 days dead :eek:

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Matster222 WHLI 1 0 119.635 734.980
2 flipflop1 VOID 0 1 275.486 73.714

surely it should be the other way around?

DeletedUser

Interesting enough for you and others to return and post, and even more interesting for you cause you brought it back after 11 days dead :eek:

My apologies for not trolling the forums on a daily basis. My priorities are really messed up I guess. From now on, all the things that I currently feel unimportant, I will make them my top priorities.

DeletedUser

My apologies for not trolling the forums on a daily basis. My priorities are really messed up I guess. From now on, all the things that I currently feel unimportant, I will make them my top priorities.

Or perhaps you could just not reply to something you feel unimportant at all? Dont you have a world to win? :p

Anyway, update

Side 1:
Players: Matster222
Side 2:
Tribes: VOID, BK, AA, Quash

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 3
Difference: 120

chart