W15 Barbarians

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wanted to ask about this. Is this normal lately? (Have not played since 09) Or is it just this world?

Deleted User - 419875

There has been an influx of bot created barbs that is why you are seeing those on the map but they will disappear as they have no owners. So don't be surprised when they start to go.

DeletedUser3741

so what your saying is that those areas get an unfair advantage over the rest of the areas??? o_O

DeletedUser

yes, can be banned and barbarians. I Romanian server I swore two days with a barbarian village. When I told my mother, I did barbarian of tickets. me and ban me and barbaric. trying to swear a barbarian village. Bans and you'll see that you and him.

da, pot fi banati si barbari . eu pe serverul romanesc m-am injurat 2 zile cu un sat de barbari . cand i-am zis de mama,barbarul mi-a facut tiket . m-au banat si pe mine si pe barbar .Incearca sa injuri un sat de barbari . Sa vezi ca te baneaza si pe tine si pe el .

DeletedUser

It was made using TOR browser, I'm almost sure. Idk with this part about bot though.

DeletedUser5211

When will those barbs be unfarmable? I think its way to unfair for the rest of us to have a few farm villages and they farm hundreads at 1 hour distance

DeletedUser3007

a few months ago, back at tw headquarters....

guy a: i got a great idea... lets allow players to invite others near them.

guy b: well dont you think players will find ways manipulate this?

guy a: NEIN! we are tribal wars! surely we have thought of everything!

guy b: ya you are right! so tell me more about those great updates that spoil ehem i mean improve the game.

Deleted User - 419875

:cool: Ice?? how did you get a hold of the conversation from HQ? LOL

DeletedUser5211

Yeah. I see non of those are banned so i think something is fishy here :)

DeletedUser

Whatever happened with this? Is this problem resolved or what?

EDIT: From looking at my map it seems to still be a problem. And a select few are benefitting greatly from this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5211

We are looting 1 mil with 2 nukes and they are far away from this at 2 mil or more. How can we play this fair with all this unfair parts

Deleted User - 419875

We are working on this issue as we speak.. As I said don't be surprised if they start to disappear.

DeletedUser3973

So... Does `working on the issue` mean every Joe with 26 pts named Guest8675309 will be deleted? I understand people have time and money invested but this world looks to be a little broken. A good % must have quit already. Have you considered a world wide restart?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5541

So... Does `working on the issue` mean every Joe with 26 pts named Guest8675309 will be deleted? I understand people have time and money invested but this world looks to be a little broken. A good % must have quit already. Have you considered a world wide restart?

Just setback the people who abused like larplax clearly did.

DeletedUser3741

Just setback the people who abused like larplax clearly did.

yea or else while inno "works" on it they just get further and further ahead and even if the barbs do vanish it isnt really a solution as they already have like.... 2 weeks of insane farming due to their cheating... so even if they vanish now a lot fo damage has already been done to the fairnes... o_O

and as to rumbles suggestion a world wide restart simply hurts everyone who played fairly and hasnt taken advantage... o_O

Deleted User - 419875

Have some patience, we don't work with magic wands here but it sure would be nice if we could. You should start to see a significant change in those clusters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.