Recent content by Aegor BittersteeL *

1. Aegor BittersteeL *

Changelog 8.306 feedback

@kawoni It looks like this. Actually, I don't have anything to say about the update, but there are friends to say, I wrote it to fix the mistake :)
  2. Aegor BittersteeL *

W64 suggestions

I still can't post
  3. Aegor BittersteeL *

W64 suggestions

@kawoni https://forum.tribalwars.us/index.php?threads/changelog-8-306-feedback.11003/#post-115959 I cannot post to this page.Posting is not allowed.
  4. Aegor BittersteeL *

W64 suggestions

I see. I don't think it would make much of a difference though. Everyone plays according to their own time zone, everyone plays according to the game clock. Somehow we adjust ourselves accordingly :)
  5. Aegor BittersteeL *

W64 suggestions

You are right, the time zones do not match. Sorry I wrote it without thinking :)
  6. Aegor BittersteeL *

W64 suggestions

game speed 2 Unit speed 0.5 Raw material production factor 1 3-step research No watchtower no temple no archers no castle Night bonus : 00:00 - 07:00 No outside Tribe support Tribe member limit : 20 It would be perfect if it comes with more or less these features.
  7. Aegor BittersteeL *

The botting situation

Accounts should be banned for sure.
  8. Aegor BittersteeL *

The botting situation

They can transfer the non-transferable premium points to their active account when the market is full in the later stages of the game. They can get non-transferable points by buying mines from their multi accounts and selling them from the account they are active in.
  9. Aegor BittersteeL *

The botting situation

It's a shame to put so much meaning into a browser game lol
  10. Aegor BittersteeL *

Settings for W63

Game speed : 1 Troop speed : 1 My only wish is not to have a watchtower. Also, if you open a classic world after this world, it would be perfect :)