Recent content by Baja Blast

1. Baja Blast

Add a "recently updated" header section to the tribal forums

forums are for basic bois
  2. Baja Blast

Add the facility to place a flag on farms.

forget that. early bird gets the worm.
  3. Baja Blast

World map feedback 2020

the before and after literally look the exact same. like is the only difference the shades of the walls/roofs? :/
  4. Baja Blast

w45 opening 1-16-2020 feedback

No scav = small pp, small pp = sad Taco Lord :(
  5. Baja Blast

Battle of the Tower 2021 feedback

Sell some more chickens and open your wallet.
  6. Baja Blast

World at War

Yeah, but when you realize you are fighting against only 1-2 members of the tribe, it doesn't look so impressive.
  7. Baja Blast

World at War

Definitely not allied haha
  8. Baja Blast

GGs

GGs to everyone who was forced to have a firm grasp on their ankles during this lovely world due to the overwhelming force of the Space Wolves. Until next time..
  9. Baja Blast

World at War

No worries, just trying to correct a few things and I definitely could have went about it better. But, I can confirm that we are not allied with Beavs or with RNG :)
  10. Baja Blast

World at War

Lol everyone always blames losing on the top tribe having "too many allies." It's pretty funny, we actually only have one ally and they aren't even a top 10 tribe :D love the salt tho
  11. Baja Blast

Did .US suddenly get smaller?

*all the big noobs
  12. Baja Blast

Did .US suddenly get smaller?

Yes, I also thought it was humorous that StandBy was mentioned as a good farmer.
  13. Baja Blast

Rumors & Accusations

Please, only those that played in w37 should be speaking here. If you did play w37, you didn't do enough for me to even remember your name.. Sorry bud, but go easy on the salt please.
  14. Baja Blast

20 to 1 Ratio

YAY