Recent content by bidam veer

1. bidam veer

Top 10 tribes

ESCR-blue BLACKD-red NO*AFK-yellow SIMPS-green ~VOID~ -white Top tribes on w48...only 5 tribes to mention,the rest doesn't really count for something(maybe for growing villages:))) I have no idea about any diplomacy,but it can be only one tribe winner.sooner or later,the best tribes will have...
  2. bidam veer

US49

10 tech smithy system-that;s why i started to play on w48.except of this weird setting,the rest are ok.i am a fan of 2 and 0.5 speed worlds.1.8 with 0.62 it's ok,but you ruined the world with that 10 tech crap system:))
  3. bidam veer

Offering .US pp for .NET pp

do you still need net pps?
  4. bidam veer

The beginning

I read about the beginning...what about the end?:)...
  5. bidam veer

Debate of the day

or better...make the us server only for speed rounds...I've seen speed worlds with more players then us worlds:)))
  6. bidam veer

Exchange .US pp for .NET pp.

yuhuu:))
  7. bidam veer

Bot accounts active on this world?

hahaha...you have a past together.i really hope to have a present and future on w36.it will be fun to watch you:)))
  8. bidam veer

copy-paste massage...i have received the same message on uk server.the only difference created on us36, but with the same mistakes:rpoblem etc.it's funny:))
  9. bidam veer

there is no tomorrow?i had plans for tomorrow...if there's no tomorrow,i will have to rob the bank today.and i am out of time:)))
  10. bidam veer

Top 5 players

no,i still think that the top 10 w36 players are trying to prove wich one is the second best tw player:)))
  11. bidam veer

you need to do something to attract my attention.something not so nice,to be more specific.you haven't done that yet.but i am thinking to do something with your village.not sure what yet,but a have like 666 ideas...hope to choose the right one for me and the most painful for you:)))
  12. bidam veer

i found you....and i am coming for my res.btw,it was easy.hahaha:)))
  13. bidam veer

looove,your sorries are not accepted.go write your own complains on w35 forum...we are serious here,mate.there is no place for off-topic,especially for your problems with w35. PS:btw,noone cares about your atttempts to snipe.don't be shy.we all know your attempts are just....attempts.you can't...
  14. bidam veer

W36 talk

why so serious,dudes?:))
  15. bidam veer

W36 talk

my last world was 25...2 years ago.and those 26 point players will not be so helpful.only after the end of BP to get 850 of each.after it,it will be a little harder to obtain some useful res.it's not such a big loose:P