Recent content by CerealKiller

1. Event Offer Situation & Farewell

As an outside observer, I will give my two cents. War packs are never made available within the first month of a new world. There is a reason they were not available on w69. If they are available, they should be made available to every player on the world to make it fair. if a mod/admin allowed...
  2. Special world Usc1 opening soon 8-2-2022

why are we getting the war packages offer on this world?
  3. Special world Usc1 opening soon 8-2-2022

what about events, events offers, and war packages?
  4. Special world Usc1 opening soon 8-2-2022

Will premades be clustered together or random starting locations for everyone?
  5. Sitter and Connection share rule clarification.

I believe the main confusion was whether sitting an account for a short duration is also considered as connection sharing which means that the following rule comes into play: "1. Accounts that share a common connection (or have shared one at any point in the past) may NOT noble from one...
  6. W60 poor Settings

so no more inviting blend :(
  7. W60 poor Settings

Since this world has tribe lock enabled, I suggest disabling the following setting: - Attacks on tribe members don't deal damage: Activated If a player quits or if they're a spy, there's no way to deal with their account and that would put their tribe at a huge disadvantage.
  8. Cas 9 feedback

Casual worlds take too long to have some action in them. Is there a way to make them faster/shorter?
  9. W59

why not use dynamic night bonus like .net?
  10. w53 opening feedback

why is it starting on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday?