Recent content by clean up

1. Congrats to the winners of w33 Attack (Ballz of Glory!)

nice work deffending,hope you will get it soon p.s. i dont like your OD as supporter lol big congrats to my mates!!!....for all those haters who claimed it was nothing else than hugs -you are terible wrong...yes there was some huging but not only that for example snowmc (yes he quit tribe at...
  2. Pay to win events

same thing hapen to me....for those who maybe dont understand how it really looks i will post my tw stats-top 10 acc 95 villas: OD Attack Rank: 21.(148,978 score) OD Defense Rank: 36.(1,680 score) dont remember but guess all my OD was killing my own troops lol-so noone attack me whole world i...
  3. Basic Church Q & A

and if you are attacking from non religious villa you will need those numbers x2 lol
  4. Sniping Award

dont want to be new ideas hater but cant see this works well it is not the same snipe 1 sec or 10 sec train also people can use opera to send 3 attack 1 suport 1 attack makeing snipe when they send train just to colect award you can snipe nobles,but also ram/cats train (sometimes used when...
  5. NL3 - NDH war declaration

funny someone talking about bidam team play,hilarius to see him talking about care of his own villas and hall of fame- here i can see only 1 player taking free villas: http://prntscr.com/9uyr3j still finding myself rookie on .us,but where im from when someone quits his villas belong to tribe...
  6. NL3 - NDH war declaration

7. Wild accusations & baseless speculations

she is ok,but her sitter sucks
  8. Tribes to Watch

Thread: Tribes to Watch :cool: Side 1: Tribes: Blaze Side 2: Tribes: ROCK Timeframe: Last 24 hours Total conquers: Side 1: 131 Side 2: 24 Difference: 107 Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 98 Side 2: 6 Difference: 92 Points value of total conquers: Side 1: 1,143,783...
  9. Whats a good time to noble?

it depends on many things,most of all-your playing style and acctivity if you log in once per day,you shold build deff army,pits...maybe lv25,then go for nobles and noble bonus villa next to you your villa will be around 4k points but most of that points will go on pits more acctive and...
  10. 01/27/2015

omg,blaze shut up you have to work much harder to catch up those guys against mig/exmig Side 1: Players: CCCrash., tugit, swendog, AirforceBomber Side 2: Tribes: RAWR! Timeframe: Forever Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 186 Side 2: 40 Difference: 146 Points value of total...
  11. A Message for MIG

maybe nothing,maybe mig only used you to bring those bed time story to us im talking about mig here,but it isnt important,mig doesnt exist any more :(
  12. A Message for MIG

i cant agree with you,this world is far from ending talking about great diplo-there were some mistakes- OnlyTopNotch Left 22nd January 2015 - 09:18 375,186 i think this is the biggest,he was on cream claim list,and sweeney make that list Sweeney Joined 22nd January 2015 - 09:18...
  13. Tribes to Watch

31 CREAM 6.955 6.955 11 632 11 632-brave log in on two continents,but with few new recruit certainly one of the favorites to win the continent(s) 61 L of S 2.854 2.854 6 476 6 476-I guess they will also look for few recruitment,cause they are placed on...
  14. Rate the player above!

KutiyaKripya: Points : 10/10 - no.2 right now...no need to explain why 10/10 OD : 10/10 nobody attacked him,so there is no stupid losses,ODA-very nice,first nobling was late guess with full farm 28 or 29...so maybe 300/300 axe/lc losses...nothing :) Tribe : 9/10 looks realy good,probably will...
  15. Egomaniacs for a reason.

looks like coalition fights ego in forum too... ego players know how to make diference at starts,get noble train,farm a lot...lets call them pro players...maybe not all of them,but 4-5 are pro,and they fight realy good,nobody can tell thats not true and I like them,elixir help me in...