Recent content by Dragu4

1. Dragu4

Tribe -L- Recruiting to start W35 together

Hey everyone! I want to form a group to start the new world together. Tribe Name: Leviathan Tribe Tag: -L- Requirements: Be active and always support your fellow tribemate. That is it. Message me in game once you preregister (Dragu4) for an invite. Or add me on skype: Spencer_Willson Thanks!
  2. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

Due in no small part to this war, I have decided to disband -L- and delete my account on us9. Congratulations CAOS Family for winning this war. You guys coordinate better than any family tribe I have ever seen. You have this world in the bag, so good luck on world 10. My tribe was full of...
  3. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

I agree, very nicely said beastbasher. Too many players come on here to simply say mean things or to say their tribe is the only good tribe end of story. I like how balanced your perspective is. +4 Dragu points ^_^
  4. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

5. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

agree to disagree
  6. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

i would say you don't beat us in cool external pics, but limp is quickly gaining on me.. *goes and finds more clever pics to use in future*
  7. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

*waits for mail*
  8. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

If i'm not mistaken, you are the one who isn't even playing this world, not Dan. lulz ;)
  9. Dragu4

Top 20 Tribes

haha, that was actually clever. Nice one :)
  10. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

You are wrong on every front. Im taking the title of "dragon" away from you. You sir/madam, are an impostor!
  11. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

like i said, war is pointless before nobles. Pandas were special because they were getting to nobles before everyone else, and would have dominated unless someone took a stand. In the end, fighting them turned out not to be the best course of action for -L-, but it could have just as easily been so.
  12. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

Out of the 6 people? 1. And I think that's pretty darn awesome, seeing that I knew none of those players before starting this world. Self-explanatory Way to not respond to his point at all :rolleyes: Also, -L- sought diplomacy early on because it was too early in the game for war because...
  13. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

This got me curious..so i looked it up. It obviously depends on what you define as an "original member" but i would consider xmastercheif, limat, Lord RJShadowKnight, rim me, coochys, mislef, and alfino to all be founding members. Really the members who were in the tribe before we took in the...
  14. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

Whenever a tribe joined in on our side, it was because they wanted to (either by a tribe vote, or just deciding the CAOS family was too large to be kept alive). Also, the pandas example is a completely different senario, and cannot be accurately compared to what we are talking about here.
  15. Dragu4

-L- vs CAOS Family

Yeah, we definitely have a lot of tribes on our side of the war (or did before they all quit/disbanded). If someone comes to me and is like "bro, my tribe wants to help you" im not going be like "no, my pride wont let me get help from outside my own tribe"