Recent content by Endless Insomnia

1. W70 opening1-10-2024 feedback

Just to add to what Red said (agree with him) Watchtowers in my opinion makes for a more relaxed world. You can place it on your frontlines to pick up attacks allowing you to move your defense properly. When churches in my opinion causes you to focus more and takes more time. More in depth...
  2. Suggestions for World 70

Yeah but the point of the game is to have ONE tribe win the world/war. Using diplomacy strategically. In a perfect world, yes that would including defense. But unfortunately this invites large family tribes and makes the worlds go on forever. I think If outside tribe support IS allowed INNO...
  3. Suggestions for World 70

This is always a touchy subject when you mention barbs. As you mentioned it will invite more farming making production faster and game speed "faster". However on the flip side to this. It will also help players who try to eat as many barbs as fast as possible early game (normally the Pay to win...
  4. W70

Best advice I could give you (I don't intend to play W70) is to join day 1 on W70. With or without a tribe. Have a good start up and chat with multiple tribes throughout Beginners protection without choosing a tribe and then with 10 hours or so left of BP. Choose the tribe that best fits your...
  5. W70

False, Fake news
  6. W55 Settings

no church okay with watch tower (but not preferred) No support outside of tribe 20 player tribes to try and avoid mass family's I think 1-1.5 speed would be good (not trying to spend to much time on here so the slower the better) Other than that not to picky.
  7. I'm back!!

Your name looks familiar but I do not know from where. I want to say from .net but could mean you used someone elses username. Ether way, welcome back.
  8. Worstplayindaworldatdis

I tend to disagree with these comments. Only because I would rather play with Bonfire over Wick3d, would rather play with Wick3d over Max or Mura so he might be top 5 but for sure not the worst haha.
  9. Player Made Maps

Stats are from 01/09 (the last time I posted) till 01/23 (today)
  10. World 51 opening soon 1-13-21

US opening world in time to start tribes before world starts Good job US Mod team haha
  11. w51 opening feedback

These aren't bad settings. Actually really solid settings. If your going to give us a church world at least take away WT, and out side tribe support. So I like these settings. Although I will likely just be pp farming as I need a break from the game for a bit. But seems like someone within the...