FluffyButDangerous's latest activity

• FluffyButDangerous
    We all want a nice W50, and therefore we took some important settings and sent out a survey. Here are the results: World speed: 80%...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    FluffyButDangerous replied to the thread US49.
    I said those things because otherwise they would kick us. If you've been the screens you'll also have been me defending you and calling...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    i tried to get some things going on w42 but it quickly died down
  • FluffyButDangerous
    Inactive foums also suck on .us
  • FluffyButDangerous
    Sure, let's just give it a rest now and look ahead.
  • FluffyButDangerous
    And that's what pissed me off about it. I get that you made plans and stuff but when you dissapear for weeks and 2 big tribes are formed...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    I might be mixing up 34 and 35 with Jimmy being there. My point is i never claimed to have created a world winning tribe but just that...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    Why are you talking about 32? I wasn't on 32 i'm talking about 34. I remember multiple time replying to your posts and when i posted a...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    You removed at least 30 forumposts from me xD then you said you would kick me if i kept posting. I also never claimed i had created a...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    They were from 4 different tribes at least xD When you left me and Jimmy made a new tribe so i asked to be on council when you came...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    How i remember w34 you left and came back after weeks to then invite all the top players from all the tribes when they were all at war...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    Lol what worlds did i join where i supported family tribes? xD W34 i stopped playing when they started hugging, W35 i played with you...
    • 1601745604146.png
  • FluffyButDangerous
    We have 1 main tribe and 1 allied tribe :p we are 2 tribes vs the world. If i could chose settings i would disable outside tribe...
  • FluffyButDangerous
    .us is to small for large tribes, imo 15 members is already to big, and as long as pp change exists new players wil always lose...