Recent content by FluffyButDangerous

1. FluffyButDangerous

US49

I said those things because otherwise they would kick us. If you've been the screens you'll also have been me defending you and calling you a Nice Guy and telling them i trust you. I believe i also told you in our own discord that i would tel them you we're just farming because they didnt trust...
  2. FluffyButDangerous

US49

i tried to get some things going on w42 but it quickly died down
  3. FluffyButDangerous

US49

Inactive foums also suck on .us
  4. FluffyButDangerous

US49

Sure, let's just give it a rest now and look ahead.
  5. FluffyButDangerous

US49

And that's what pissed me off about it. I get that you made plans and stuff but when you dissapear for weeks and 2 big tribes are formed and are fighting each other imo you should have said 'hey sorry for leaving let's play together next world and just fight it out this world'. Adn that's also...
  6. FluffyButDangerous

US49

I might be mixing up 34 and 35 with Jimmy being there. My point is i never claimed to have created a world winning tribe but just that recruiting all those players in the middle of a war was a stupid idea. If your premade had said that they were planning on getting 1 tribe they could have said...
  7. FluffyButDangerous

US49

Why are you talking about 32? I wasn't on 32 i'm talking about 34. I remember multiple time replying to your posts and when i posted a new reply my earlier posts were deleted.
  8. FluffyButDangerous

US49

You removed at least 30 forumposts from me xD then you said you would kick me if i kept posting. I also never claimed i had created a world winning tribe dude :p (as far as i remember Jimmy was the duke of that new tribe and i had Baron privileges we then asked Crizza if he also wanted to be in...
  9. FluffyButDangerous

US49

They were from 4 different tribes at least xD When you left me and Jimmy made a new tribe so i asked to be on council when you came back. Then you said you were going to invite all the top players and from that moment i decided i would not continue playing. I never asked for duke privs i was...
  10. FluffyButDangerous

US49

How i remember w34 you left and came back after weeks to then invite all the top players from all the tribes when they were all at war 'because it was part of the plan' xD that's why Army life left and that's also why i started pp farming and later quit. Premades in general ruined this server...
  11. FluffyButDangerous

US49

Lol what worlds did i join where i supported family tribes? xD W34 i stopped playing when they started hugging, W35 i played with you, W38 we were 1 tribe. W47 is only world i started with a premade except for W35 which you were also in. W42 i joined late because nami asked me and at that time...
  12. FluffyButDangerous

US49

We have 1 main tribe and 1 allied tribe :p we are 2 tribes vs the world. If i could chose settings i would disable outside tribe support. Because you are right in saying that small tribe limit is pointles but only when outside tribe support is allowed. To get competitive worlds on .us we need...
  13. FluffyButDangerous

US49

.us is to small for large tribes, imo 15 members is already to big, and as long as pp change exists new players wil always lose, tribalwars has just been around for to long for new players to be able to compete on their first world, nor should it be possible for new players to be able to...
  14. FluffyButDangerous

A New (temporary) Classic opens Thursday 9th April

Is it possible to add 1 more setting? A limit to the amount of units a village can sustain in terms of support. Because with the speed increase when stacks are big the losses get rebuild so fast it's almost impossible to break through with large stacks. Most classics i've played have like a...
  15. FluffyButDangerous

W42 opening

Don't think you should talk after w34 xD