Recent content by Im not Crazy Henkie.

1. Im not Crazy Henkie.

World 50 discussion

Crazy good settings thanks @kawoni !!! So excited for this!
  2. Im not Crazy Henkie.

W50 settings - what the people want

Amazing! This world will be crazy :D
  3. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Put in a decent fake limit indeed and then no WT, then everyone is happy :D
  4. Im not Crazy Henkie.

We all want a nice W50, and therefore we took some important settings and sent out a survey. Here are the results: World speed: 80% wants a world with speed 1.5-2. I think whatever is inbetween should be good! Watchtower: 65% does not want a watchtower, which is the majority of the votes. I...
  5. Im not Crazy Henkie.

World 50 Settings Suggestion

Yeah non-pp would be amazing and loads of people are hoping for that!
  6. Im not Crazy Henkie.

US49

These settings are looking a lot like what we hope for w50 so it will better have no effect on any w50 settings!
  7. Im not Crazy Henkie.

World map feedback 2020

Graphics have clearly been improved so that's good at least :)
  8. Im not Crazy Henkie.

World 50 Mass Premade Contest

It's a concept that stands and falls with trust. The idea is that all people who sign up for it will honor the rules we will set up, whether they win or lose. Yes this can go wrong but let's keep a positive mindset and think that it will go rght this time ;)
  9. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Changelog 8.210 reply thread

The sub-forum where the discussion threads are posted is a subforum where only mods have permission to reply :P But yeah it's not really an improvement... preferred the old map
  10. Im not Crazy Henkie.

w47 opening feedback

I don't give a sh*t about these worlds though honestly as long as W50 is what we want it to be ;)
  11. Im not Crazy Henkie.

w47 opening feedback

Shit world, I don't want to be complaining every time but there is literally zero creativity within the group of people that come up with these jokes of worlds... 3 low speed worlds is bullsh*'t so I expect at least 3 high speed worlds after this one to compensate. They are not even trying to...
  12. Im not Crazy Henkie.

World 50 Settings Suggestion

Good settings! I would personally definitely not do a 15 member tribe limit, I'd say 8-10 members, definitely not higher than 10. I like the idea of extra res production a lot. Outside tribe support is debatable, I don't mind too much if it's on or off.
  13. Im not Crazy Henkie.

Request for a Classic 2 World

I completely agree with reports post. While the general idea of providing a classic world to the US server was very promising and made everyone excited, this excitement quickly disappeared for the majority of players when they saw what the actual settings were (not during the announcement, but...
  14. Im not Crazy Henkie.

A New (temporary) Classic opens Thursday 9th April

@dabookman Can you make sure the winners get a victory badge? What is the point of playing it otherwise...
  15. Im not Crazy Henkie.

A New (temporary) Classic opens Thursday 9th April

@dabookman @kawoni Farming is active right? Cause LA is not available