Recent content by PsychoViking

1. PsychoViking

W36 talk

Pretty sad tho everyone go barb Never seen so many just give up and go barb in a small world like this
  2. PsychoViking

W36 talk

Yeah 162k siege points is a bit too much. 80k -100k would be ideal i think. But not much to do about it now
  3. PsychoViking

W36 talk

What acc you on btw? And the world isnt over. Still many months to be an pain in the ass :)
  4. PsychoViking

W36 talk

Is people still active in w36 besides Rehab? Havent seen much activity lately
  5. PsychoViking

Rate the player above

Peacepoacher Points:9/10 Steady growth. OD:8/10 Very good, you did great defending so far. Now most likely the only od who will increase is oda :) Position:10/10 It been worse, but now its the best location there is. Alot of food :) Tribe:1/10 bunch of noobies Overall:10/10 Great player...
  6. PsychoViking

Top 5 players

Well, this world havent been super active. Beside Toma & Co, there havent been much competition sadly so hard to rank people beacuse there havent been so much things going on. But ill rank people due to their activity in this world and teamwork. 1:Outc45t. True teamplayer, always active to...
  7. PsychoViking

Harvester of Sorrow --> Hardstabber of Sorrow?

You cant blaim Reign for not pointing out the Shurtu situation. That responsibility is all on you guys, how could that situation been made clear if you guys didnt bring it up to discussion. Instead you guys choose to point it out now 2 months later to try make another backstab look ok.
  8. PsychoViking

You complain about tbd only complaining about the harvester of sorrow backstab. Simply beacuse this this thread is named Backstabber of Sorrow. I understand your point sigis, i wont comment or argue any other situations as i dont know enough about them. But what harvester did , was a...
  9. PsychoViking

Since this thread was made to discuss Harvester of Sorrows backstab, i understand the tbd guys only complain about that case. All you SW players just trying to use other similar situations as an excuse for this one. I know nothing about the shurtu deal, but in this thread the shurtu situation...
  10. PsychoViking

Your still trying to justify hes tribe swap? He still backstabbed people who thought they were friends. They didnt deserve that at all
  11. PsychoViking

He will be avoided by us, and will be encouraged by your Backstabbing Kids Club :) Goodluck to you dude, i hope you behave the same in real life as you do behind your screen :)
  12. PsychoViking

I couldnt agree more with Under. This is more than just a tribe swap. I would be able to accept a tribe swap, i would never do it myself, but could accept someone else doing it if the reasons are right. Your reasons doesnt really fit there, adding your reasons with all other info about the...
  13. PsychoViking

The more posts i see here from SW the more clear it gets. You jumping ships harvester was planned probably from day 1. If you rather play with friends you got in SW, why did you join a tribe you knew would be their enemy? Theres only one correct answer to that.
  14. PsychoViking

Reallly funny seeing how you just continue to try justify yourself, trying to joke it all away :) not working dude :)
  15. PsychoViking

Well. Am glad that i got to know you. Maybe in a few years you grow up a bit and will be able to handle an discussion as i do, as it should be handled. Pure, mature and honest. You got alot to learn buddy