Recent content by Quadruple

1. Quadruple

What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

no i mean in TR servers in .NET servers community make use of the forum all the time but in here almost every single threat is deleted and in .us players dont spend too much time on forums as i observe. but i agree with you.people should respect each other even if they are angry
  2. Quadruple

What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

i was going to write a lot then i realise that this threat will be deleted soon. so i did not want to waste my time. obviously community's opinions are not important.
  3. Quadruple

W60 opening soon discussion

w60 definitely needs scavenging.
  4. Quadruple

W60 Settings

1.45 speed.. No scavening... Tribe limit 10... I believe most of the players did not like the settings. We should DEFINITELY have scavenging system at least. Mods players love scavenging system. You should let us play the game with settings we love.
  5. Quadruple

Experienced Player Looking To Join a W59 Pre-Made

I could not find you can you add me pls? Alper#8408
  6. Quadruple

w59 opening feedback

If you want more player to playing in w59 you should consider below. 1 Unit speed is slow increase them. 2 Watchtower or fake limit is needed. 3 And Kawoni you should remember me pls consider to nerf catapults third one is a joke delete them kawoni! lol.
  7. Quadruple

W59 ALPERIX LOOKING FOR A TEAM

I need a sweaty team to play in W59. you can message me in game c8 OR w58 or you can just write to this topic as a answer. I play 7/24 i am experienced player. I played this game more then 10 years. all i need a strong team. Have fun guys.
  8. Quadruple

W59

BTW pls add fake limit or watchtower. and unit speed should be more then 0.6 in a 1.6 speed server.
  9. Quadruple

W59

Yo im planning to join. is there any team has space for me?
  10. Quadruple

Media Show of ESKIYA

Guess who is back babe
  11. Quadruple

Eskiya - Faroz vs Raw - Ntl - Rekd

Good luck everyone.
  12. Quadruple

Media Show of ESKIYA

it is so sad that im dying at the end even though we won