Recent content by ReBooted

1. Defenders of the Inner Castle 2020

Bring back CAPTURE THE CRESTS. I want to steal crumbsnatchers raven again. His fury was legendary and brought me endless joy......
  2. w45 opening 1-16-2020 feedback

Why is this world not available under my login page for active worlds?
  3. World 45-US

The pre reg disappeared, but the world is not listed as active on the login page for me..... hmmmm.
  4. A History and Guide of Premium: Premium Exchange, Events, Secrets, Updates, Information, Assistance

Dude. You clearly have a passion for this game, and the time you invest into these guides, is staggeringly insane. The fruitless efforts are selfless, and highly beneficial to those wishing to know more about the subtle nuances that catapult players to the forefront of the rankings allowing...
  5. US40 Discussion thread

Why not have another world with no pp at all, and see what happens? you can open another speed round to offset profit loss with constant in-game events, daily exchange infusions from inno to keep the buyers $pending, no pp trading (to prevent bot villages) and constant ability to purchase any...
  6. US40 Discussion thread

Buying flags with pp is foolish when there are a million ways to earn them through achievement. Every noble you produce generates a flag.... A world with no premium exchange is a world im interested in. Bring back a classic for a world or 2.... dont you wonder why there used to be 50k +...
  7. Rumors & Accusations

Village: 490|480 Wall level: XX Defender: XXX attack Ram 499|505 --> Arrival time: Jan 11, 2019 12:20:18:482 StandBy attack Ram 493|494 --> Arrival time: Jan 11, 2019 17:54:40:324 Helesta Village: 496|487 Wall level: XX Defender: XXX attack Ram 493|494 --> Arrival time: Jan 11, 2019...
  8. Rumors & Accusations

And what about 1ms spacing "from" different villas "to" different villas, with exact spacing? Is that basic too? gimme a break.....
  9. How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

The best part of this whole thread? What part of this being a "strategy game" don't you understand? Alliances are just as much a part of strategy as diplomacy, espionage, and counter-espionage. In the game *R.I.S.K. , there is a disclaimer in it stating ......" lying, cheating, whining...
  10. Nobles fair feedback 7-9-18

Where have the travelling merchants been? or capture the crests? those are fun because you can play interactively often each day and choices can be made that effect the outcomes. using mine carts and opening vault doors dont offer enough interaction.. Can we see the merchants or crests soon?
  11. Win 1000 Premium - *Last One to Post Competition*

no trades with mates. just a few hundred dead presidents with inno for those coveted pp's and dozens of painstaking hours staring relentlessly at the exchange scoffing up EVERY resource my fat little fingers were fast enough to snag.....lol A fools errand. I built a very nice villa for someone...
  12. Win 1000 Premium - *Last One to Post Competition*

I ate the biggest slice of humble pie anyone has ever seen here in this world! Worst part was, with my head stuck so far up my rear that my shoulders could massage my glutes, that frosting on the pie DEFINITELY wasnt chocolate.
  13. Thanksgiving attack break 2017 discussion.

Can we get some kind of event that will give us a reason to play? it doesnt need to be planned. You can just do it. Capture the crests would be my choice.