Recent content by Sir Garily

1. Best world settings and time to join for beginners?

Thank you. I had lots of help, I know they can't farm or hit the launch button for me but the info I've been getting is awesome.
  2. Best world settings and time to join for beginners?

Thank you all for your reply. 61 taught me sooo much. I found first and foremost I'm a magnet for terrible leadership. I learned about true cowardice, banning and serious trust and communication issues in first three dukes. In one forum post where I was being annoying with questions about...
  3. Best world settings and time to join for beginners?

Thank you for the reply. I thought rimmed meant getting restarted on the outskirts but from what you are saying the rim is actually the outside borders when the world is finished filling out. This would mean joining a world late (don't want to give up just yet) or hanging on long enough to get...
  4. Best world settings and time to join for beginners?

Having just come out of beginners protection in my first ever village, I have a top 10 player nobling in my "7x7" and picking off villages as they hit about 4K. While I fully understand the reasoning and appreciate the strategy, I'm wondering if there are settings or maybe timing on joining a...