Recent content by Dase

1. Suggestions for World 70

Outside support opens the door for multi accounts. The current setting is somewhat lowering the reward for multiple accounts, but it's still not enough when people can switch tribes for fresh support. A time limit is needed, you can't be supported in the first x hours after joining a tribe...
  2. Suggestions for World 70

INNO's logic seems stupid, a smaller server needs the extra barbs more than the big servers. It would be nice to see no outside support and no supporting new players for the first 48-72 hours. Is it possible to have that setting?
  3. Discussing the internal/merge rule

You're asking the community to noble the cheaters instead of the mods doing their job and banning them. Can we make a deal kawoni? Next world I start with 100 accounts to pp farm, I move it all to my main account and on world 66 I start to play for real, with push accounts, farmbots, timer...
  4. Discussing the internal/merge rule

"It is your assumption that the bans are incorrect, and we have tools and evidence to prove otherwise" -If you have the tools and evidence to prove otherwise, how comes all the players banned by this specific rule were unbanned? "So at times it looks much faster then it really is." - It rarely...
  5. Discussing the internal/merge rule

The procedure should be changed. You cannot shoot first and ask questions later. If wrong bans would be 1% of the cases, sure. But they are not. In fact, most recent bans were wrongfully given. In this situation, mods should contact the player and have them explain the situation before banning...
  6. Discussing the internal/merge rule

I think in the last few days we've all seen how the new rule can mess things up for legitimate internals. How do you guys feel about it? This rule won't change if we don't request it and a stupid rule combined with the incompetence of some mods has a very negative impact on the gameplay for both...
  7. W64 suggestions

Speed 1 worlds are only worth for INNO because they last longer, so more PP is spent overall. Also, PP gives you more advantage on speed 1, so they will do speed 1 far more often than speed 2.
  8. W64 suggestions

Nice, shouldn't have missed the tournament I guess. If the option already exists on .net, it could be implemented on .us too. I assume they added the bonus to make the tournament more competitive and not let accs with 10 players take a lead so easy. If it works in the tournament, it can work in...
  9. W64 suggestions

Kawoni, would it be possible to have individual night bonus on .us? It's a small server, ya'll could test it to see how it goes and maybe apply this to some .net worlds. What I mean by individual night bonus is similar to sleepmode on long speed rounds. Basically, each player can set when their...
  10. W64 suggestions

There will never be night bonus on .us. There should be, but .us has more europeans than americans and the US has 3 timezones, so it's kinda like .net's little brother. If there were more americans here, it could be an option, but I really don't see this happening anytime soon on this server...
  11. The botting situation

Sometimes if we don't bash, nothing seems to get done. It usually takes a while for INNO to stop this kind of situation. It's not the first time the US server had issues because of bots. This game works in real time and start up can be heavily impacted by bots. In a game where people put so many...
  12. The botting situation

I heard that dude has a hard time selling his PP. Perhaps we should all buy from him, instead of INNO.
  13. The botting situation

I know and I understand why you don't discuss that publicly, but if they were banned we couldn't launch attacks or support to them. We can, so they were not banned, therefore nothing was done and it would be too late anyway, the market is ruined. That's ok, at least that turkish guy is making...
  14. The botting situation

I couldn't find a single account that looks like a bot and was banned. I'll look for a bot to get my pp for the next worlds. Thank you for confirmation that you are not going to do anything about it.
  15. The botting situation

True, but this should be easy to catch by the mods, especially if done in such high amounts. These accounts should be tracked. Some of them did the same thing in previous worlds, so I can only assume the real owner of these accounts already did this trick. All mods would have to do is check the...