The first real war of w26

DeletedUser6751

No no. We don't know nothing
smile254.gif

DeletedUser6751

Hi Death Star Sniper.

This is an strange demonstration of aggressive behavior and ignorance. Unbelievable how one person is able in one sentence demonstrate three things to publicly: bad manners, ignorance and bad education. I even lost what to say. You cause thereby only regret. Dirty language combined with ignorance - the problem is much more significant. In my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6460

Hi Death Star Sniper.

This is an strange demonstration of aggressive behavior and ignorance. Unbelievable how one person is able in one sentence demonstrate three things to publicly: bad manners, ignorance and bad education. I even lost what to say. You cause thereby only regret. Dirty language combined with ignorance - the problem is much more significant. In my opinion.
Probably some ESCR guy...

DeletedUser6219

This was better when Reno and Dase were having a war for Ciana.... I almost died...

DeletedUser6767

Hi guys. You're all correct. I'm an ESCR player. Lol. Actually I'm not. But I have to say, ESCR is the only tribe that survived and continues to thrive after doing war with decept. So.......you tell me lady, or manly Mimi.

DeletedUser

I agree with ESCR characteristic. ESCR are good players. It won't save them, but they are pleasant to me. But we have one big benefit. We are familiar many years.

DeletedUser6694

put up the fight we could, lasted longer than the others but congrats, even if its hugging win

DeletedUser6767

Hi t-eka. Thanks for writing. I agree with what you say and I feel like you are a good player. ESCR has respect for you and also other players in your tribe. It's all in fun :)