TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

DeletedUser6712

love, anything to say about leaveing your tribe ans supposedly harrasing a member? you talk honour but i hear you have none

I do have right to attack and harass whoever I want. About vendetta players - I pre-made tribe, core of the tribe what I thought was loyal folks. WRONG. I asked one of the questions - "will you follow me till the end?". Only 2 of them kept their word to me. All of them back stabbed me personally, I put 50 days of hard work, - organizing and shaping tribe. You can not possibly imagine how many OPs I run and how many people I helped out with everything - from scouts, supports, resources, advise to sits and other stuff. I am one who cleaned and organized forums, I am the one who always talked about diplomacy on behalf of others, and set up polls, kicked players out and made sure everyone was up to day on what is happening. I am one who come up with most of the early strategies. So, on the early stage we ALLIed with TMBD family and there were no reason to plan anything against them. Everything was fine, just sometimes scrubs from Vendetta gotta barb munch, you know.... When shit stat happening I asked for 1 thing of my "trusted folks" - to kick 1 player and I would of stayed and it would of been TMBD, V, SOI against the world. But again we are on US server, most folks here can only do "dirty politics" and just talk. There are many good things come out of this. One is that I learned that tribe where everyone is leader just doesnt work, never blindly trust players until they prove their word, and I am glad I found great team. If my current team will be pre making tribes for future worlds, everyone should be just skipping those worlds. And by the way I know most of the things as first witness and I kept my honor not like other folks. Ask NestE, duke of SOI if my honor is clean. I thought him how to play tribal wars back in W22, he is one of my very very close friends in real life. I am partially responsible for his current success in world 27, however we are on different sides of the war. So all of this being said, instead of hearing stuff and making assumption you should get involved or back off. I can print screen and quoate everything in cronological order and point out on who and when and why backstabbed and what lead to it and come out... After all, I will be harassing Judas from vendetta until I have villages near them. I am in great tribe and we have skill. So far 11 noble mans died at my walls, lets see what we actually can do now instead of talking here ;)

P.S. Proud to be in real tribe where team work isnt something have to be asked for.

P.P.S. Get more tribes against us because as much as villages you guys take still isn't that impressive.

Thank you Silence is Golder for your message!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6757

I wasn't going to say anything but im not going to let the ducks ruin a bunch of good peoples names. Im not here to argue, but in our defense, V was given no more then an hour to decide. Vendetta is a close pre-made tribe, they wanted to keep all players there and thought they could work something out so no one had to leave.
He had problems with one of the other players in vendetta and he put 24 other players on the spot with hardly any time to react.

Loooveee is one of the most honorable people in TW and Real life i have ever met. But so are 90% of V and S.O.I.

This is my second try hard world, yes we are mostly new to this game, but we are not going down without a fight.

What has ether done in this war? I was one of the stacked villas on the list, and got maybe 200 sp and sw total from two different people
(good people but have alot of internal problems, their duke is nice..)
All 5 starks tribes joined and left right away because of problems with R
(Who the hell has 5 tribes?)
(Xx)'s, ha, they have 0 skills we went to war with them for ONE day and then the Loooveee story went down. After that they were more then happy to squash our little war and they said they wanted to join us in taking the ducks down. Which we also have proof of in Skype. But they too didnt do anything, they were trying to rebuild and had talks about attacking us. We have seen nothing scary yet from them.

We got word TMBD were planning an attack on us since loooveee went there and told them all we backstabbed or betrayed him.
We waited to try and figure something out with loooveee, The Mountain worked hard on trying to get him back and fix relations with TMBD but they were and always have been stubborn this whole time in the world.

After we got word they were planning to attack us, we got mail saying ether was joining the ducks along with R and a few others.

I have proof of this mail if it comes down to it.

What im saying is, we were not the ones trying to turn the world against a tribe and their academy first.
TMBD reached out to all of these tribes.

needless to say, it was not hard to get them to change their minds.

Loooveee is a great player and its a shame things went down this way.

But by no means did V or SOI betray him or the ducks.
Not once did we plan attacks on TMBD while we had diplomacy and not once did we attack during that time..
TMBD attacked first, about 12 hours earlier then they planned, according to our records.

We are loyal to Vendetta
We maybe new to this game, but we have common sense, we have teamwork, we have some amazing leadership, and we have a ton of active players.

I wouldn't leave if it meant winning the world in a different tribe, because that is what honor and loyalty is.

If you don't think i'm loyal or honorable, ask supernovas if hes still around.

P.S. how about that war declaration huh :)

DeletedUser6713

Well you can say whatever you want neste. There is proof of Vendetta betraying our alliance , and theres also proof of Vendetta once again betrayed the alliance during the time Mountian so "hard" tried to fix the alliance.

DeletedUser6757

Show me the proof then and ill rethink my statements.

And the war declaration, i thought it was good, so did everyone on our side but thats ok like i said im not here to argue with you fellas. Here to have fun. Loooveee is my real life friend and we dont let this game get between us in real life. Not sure why you all are taking everything so personally but what ever thats not my problem.

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
TMBD reached out to all of these tribes.

correction, they reached us* :)

Show me the proof then and ill rethink my statements.

We have but it's too late now isn't it?

Not sure why you all are taking everything so personally but what ever thats not my problem

It's just game, relax! Annoying world, but that's it! Everyone is having fun!

Once again, im glad externals are becoming active again!

DeletedUser6757

Im chill as a cucumber buddy :) But please if you have proof showing V and SOI back stabbed loooveee or the ducks, please share it, The only reason people think this is because TMBD said thats what happened.

Now in real life, if we always acted on what other people said, without hearing the whole story, we would all be in shambles.

So please, prove me wrong, show me how we back stabbed you ?

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Ok then i will. This one is from ingame, i copy-paste so im sorry for the fail bb-codes i think they are not working in external (may be wrong). Next one will be from skype!

PART 1:
SilverReign Feb 09, 15:34
think V is learning they are making alot of tribes mad and realising they are sinking fast they are begging for a alliance now

Whinny the Pooh Feb 09, 17:20
Sorry bro, I was a bit busy with work today. If this true, this is so bad bro. They are allied with us and we have been very honest with them all the time and keep letting many issues go unnoticed. We just don't see the same on their side. If anything, we need a good reason to break up.

They are the king of manipulating. I told my councils about this already. We are discussing and reevulating this right now. Would you mind forward me the communication that they asking you to be an allied. This will push the issue a bit sooner.

SilverReign Feb 09, 17:24
Happy Reading :) They openly admit they want to drop you all, I have more conversations but this is one out of 15 but this will show you the biggest part we are going through with them and why we say we was backstabbed by them and how they are trying to avoid my questions

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 05, 08:50
just wanted to know the status of our tribes i saw your member out by us got taken out sadly.

SilverReign Feb 05, 09:19
ya figured he would eventually when mari started these tribes he didn't consider location we was suppose to have a nap but doesnt seem like i can get a answer about mountain openly attacking aluchi and if something was said or done so i dont know anymore yes the attacks have stopped but nap was still broken

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 05, 09:21
all i know is aluchi attacked and took mountains friend. he was upset and lashed out. which i do apologize for. yeah i mean that was the same reason why i could get you in this trib with me. i still want us to work together.

SilverReign Feb 05, 09:30
honestly if you think about the situation what would you do? He was tribeless and his co attacked him and just because mountain and him was RL friends he openly attacked a tribe they had diplomacy with. I have known you for a couple of world's now so instead of taking the situation to the level it went to sure you would have contacted leadership. if your gf wasn't in the tribe and was attacked by a tribe you had diplomacy with would you have attacked openly? or sent support and contacted me? what if tmbd starts attacking fern you all going to let him openly attack them? what's to stop him from attacking us again without consequence? I'm sure you see where I am coming from so I'm not sure what to think about until I can get a response to my question is have asked love and your gf what's gonna stop him from doing it again?

SilverReign Feb 05, 09:43
I was all for working together

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 05, 09:45
I agree. I always wanted to work with you. I will try to address your questions. I was really upset too. The right thing would have been to message.

SilverReign Feb 05, 14:51
now we have a members of yours attacking our academy

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 05, 14:53
what who?

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 05, 14:54
it was our understanding you droppes the academy.

SilverReign Feb 05, 14:55
I reformed it the old one is dropped Out is the new one dropped all the inactives

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 05, 14:56
who is attacking

SilverReign Feb 05, 14:57
Slaiggmeron" said:

next attack ram speed from [coord]502|512[/coord] at 21:57:50:562

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 07, 13:33
so we are hoping we can ally up and pick a target together

SilverReign Feb 07, 14:18
who are you wanting to target?

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 07, 14:31
ether. then a bigger target after

SilverReign Feb 07, 15:08
the ether family or just the academy? lol no one else if bigger than them besides us or tmbd

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 07, 15:38
yeah the family.

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 08, 08:29
what are you thinking?

SilverReign Feb 08, 08:48
i'll post it today and let you know

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 08, 09:08
thanks man. i hope to be working with you.

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 08, 23:22
how long do you think.

SilverReign Feb 09, 08:11
Honestly all the tribe is saying no, they are all leary of wanting to work with you all and can you blame them?

Whats going to happen after Ether?

The larger tribe you are talking about there are only two options so what we help you all get a foothold in the south of us then you all move up north? Or start taking TMBD?

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 12:10
we have been trying to work with you guys for awhile now and we got push back and the tribe collapsed. I feel like the only way for our tribes to have a shot at winning is to team up.

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 12:16
we would much rather work with you guys then TMBD

SilverReign Feb 09, 15:16
who told you that? I was baron of SCS and basically ran that tribe all I could ever get out of love was a nap

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 15:22
that was our tribe members not listening to me and love. we are not letting them do it this time.

SilverReign Feb 09, 15:27
so what makes you think they are going to listen now?

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 15:32
we are not letting them vote.

SilverReign Feb 09, 15:39
what would you say if I say they want you to kick and allow us to noble Mountain like the proposal you all gave us with aluchi?

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:01
who the fuck proposed that

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:02
it was my understanding that aluchi and mountain had worked out their problems

SilverReign Feb 09, 16:10
we worked it out because I asked aluchi to stop attacking fhend for now will send you the message in a min once my desktop gets going

SilverReign Feb 09, 16:13
laylah Jan 28, 15:49
Hello, how badly do you want an ally status with us?

SilverReign Jan 28, 16:04
just depends on what your thinking

laylah Jan 28, 16:16
We can have an ally status but their is a catch

SilverReign Jan 28, 16:19
what's the catch?

laylah Jan 28, 16:25
So as of now, you're not going to get an ally status. But if you give us info on [PLAYER]aluchi[/PLAYER] and let us take him out then we can do a revote and you'll have a way better chance on getting ally status.

laylah Jan 28, 16:32
Many people in our tribe has major problems with this person

SilverReign Jan 28, 16:35
well considering we are supposed to have a nap and I just found out that you have already been sending attacks why are you asking?

I don't backstab my members so it's your choice you all have already broke the nap agreement

laylah Jan 28, 17:10
Alrighrb

laylah Jan 28, 17:10
Alright

laylah Jan 28, 17:25
Do you want to cancel NAP?? The mountain is going to take your tribe mate, I can't say anything to stop it, it's in action

SilverReign Jan 28, 17:29
the nap is broken so not need to have it

laylah Jan 28, 19:30
Sorry for getting on icky terms with you. I'm laylah btw. I respect your leadership :)

SilverReign Jan 28, 19:51
Np I just don't lay down for anyone, the situation could have been handled a lot better by me being contacted in the first place before everything got out of hand.

If you seen a tribeles player with a juicy village and you was a co that played the account and thought would be a good target would you have not attacked?

Nice to meet you also I am Silver I have known about you for awhile because I use to play with your better half on 26

Silver

laylah Jan 28, 20:06
Hmm, you're right, but no one contacted you, so I thought I would contact you even if it was too late. I'm sorry, Loooveee was out somewhere about. The mountain already sent his attack. I figured you would give up your player after you found out he was already getting attacked.

laylah Jan 28, 20:47
Is their anyway we can keep the NAP? The mountain and aluchi had problems since the beginning of this world..

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:16
do you know who that is

SilverReign Feb 09, 16:17
ya

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:17
im going to kill her when i get home

SilverReign Feb 09, 16:17
and according to love she was appointed your tribes diplomat at the time so he wanted me to talk to her instead

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:19
Im sorry my gf should have never said that. she was appointed cause love wasnt around and she wanted to do something to help out. that should have never been offered

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:20
mountain at the time was crazy mad and told her that was the only option.

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:21
she was trying to offer the deal that her tribemate told her was the only way.

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:22
we want to ally with you now. we want to go after ether with you then move to the big fish

dr4g0nk1ng Feb 09, 16:24
i dont blame her though she was trying to fix the situation. Love wasnt around at the time and mountain was mad.

Last edited:

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Part 2:
We tried. didn't work. not our problem. and not only that, they flamed us :)

Looking for part 3 now.

[12-Feb-17 3:35:37 AM] Philip Del Zotto: Hello everyone
[12-Feb-17 3:35:38 AM] *** Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW added Makis Sotiriou ***
[12-Feb-17 3:35:53 AM] *** Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW added Chris Carpenter / fatbstrd ***
[12-Feb-17 3:35:56 AM] PCboymc (Whinny the Pooh): Hey bro
[12-Feb-17 3:35:59 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: hello
[12-Feb-17 3:36:02 AM] Tobias Biermeier | BierTier: hi
[12-Feb-17 3:36:03 AM] Seth | d3ffy: hello
[12-Feb-17 3:36:25 AM] Jeff Huff: Hi guys!
[12-Feb-17 3:36:35 AM] Philip Del Zotto: I will step aside for the time being and let you guys talk because I am driving
[12-Feb-17 3:37:12 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: no problem
[12-Feb-17 3:37:16 AM] *** Group call ***
[12-Feb-17 3:37:18 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: thank you for hearing us out
[12-Feb-17 3:37:18 AM] *** Missed group call. ***
[12-Feb-17 3:38:58 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: as tensions between our 2(4) tribes are getting to a breaking point, I wanted to make a last attempt to reunite us together
[12-Feb-17 3:39:58 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: is this something we are all agreed upon?
[12-Feb-17 3:40:07 AM] Tobias Biermeier | BierTier: yeah
[12-Feb-17 3:40:55 AM] PCboymc (Whinny the Pooh): If you guys have anything in mind, lets bring them all out here. So that we can all discuss
[12-Feb-17 3:41:49 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: the main problem is we have way to many members which gives us mixed agendas and attempting to split a map when we are so mixed together is a impossible task
[12-Feb-17 3:43:25 AM] Jeff Huff: An overall goal for the two tribes with a plan at end game is what we need
[12-Feb-17 3:45:44 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: right
[12-Feb-17 3:46:29 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: so my offer is we end the alliance and become a family.
[12-Feb-17 3:47:33 AM] Jeff Huff: What would you suggest ?
[12-Feb-17 3:48:00 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: if we can consolidate our tribes into 3, and then secure the south map
[12-Feb-17 3:50:09 AM] Jeff Huff: You would want to consolidate the two academy tribes into 1?
[12-Feb-17 3:51:05 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: basically yes.
[12-Feb-17 3:51:25 AM] Seth | d3ffy: Would the 16 players needed to be dropped be split evenly between the two families?
[12-Feb-17 3:52:21 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: if we do agree we will need to thoroughly select who we want based on skill activity and position
[12-Feb-17 3:52:47 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: I'm sure there will be complaints but this is what is needed regardless since only 1 tribe can win....
[12-Feb-17 3:55:12 AM] Tobias Biermeier | BierTier: Sounds reasonable. Did you think any more in detail who should go where and how and so on?
[12-Feb-17 3:58:07 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: ha no I don't think that should be left up to me
[12-Feb-17 3:58:23 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: or we will be under 30 members (cwl)
[12-Feb-17 3:58:39 AM] Seth | d3ffy: lol
[12-Feb-17 3:58:49 AM] Jeff Huff: It makes sense to have a set endgame, if not there will be tiffs the whole way
[12-Feb-17 4:05:34 AM] Philip Del Zotto: Our 2 academy's merging is a possibility we can entertain. Problem is this potential rift between our tribes in the making. All these plots to overthrow Vendetta has caused reason to call into question our honesty to each other.
[12-Feb-17 4:08:04 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: I think though if we join together and start fresh as a family things will be much different
[12-Feb-17 4:08:48 AM] Philip Del Zotto: I've been straight up with everyone from day one. If we are to come to an agreement what will diplomacy be with other tribes?
[12-Feb-17 4:11:51 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: well I appreciate you being straight up but I like to keep some cards hidden ;)
[12-Feb-17 4:12:36 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: relation is good with other tribes and if we merge our focus will be to secure south zones
[12-Feb-17 4:12:54 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: this will be with tribes not in top anyways so there relation is not much important
[12-Feb-17 4:19:09 AM] Philip Del Zotto: Ok cards ♣️ hidden is a given lol I just like to keep my intentions clear
[12-Feb-17 6:20:10 AM] Seth | d3ffy: I think everyone is open to this discussion. The details would need to be drawn up before either side agreed of course
[12-Feb-17 4:45:38 PM] *** Philip Del Zotto has made the chat history visible to everyone. ***
[12-Feb-17 8:00:27 PM] Jeff Huff: I'm trying to get in touch with ektoras, I think I have a great way for this to all happen and keep everyone happy long term
[12-Feb-17 8:16:18 PM] Chris Carpenter / fatbstrd: He will be away for a bit. What's up?
[12-Feb-17 8:20:40 PM] Jeff Huff: I had a suggestion on how to work a long term alliance with a reasonable outcome for the endgame
[12-Feb-17 8:25:00 PM] Jeff Huff: I do find it easier to talk to one person becuase it's easier to hash things out quickly between two people. I have the rest of our council behind me
[12-Feb-17 8:27:05 PM] Chris Carpenter / fatbstrd: Sounds fair.
[12-Feb-17 8:30:21 PM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: im on
[12-Feb-17 8:35:32 PM] Jeff Huff: So I guess the merger of the academy tribes would work fine. But I think we need an outcome for the endgame for us to both have a comfort level going forward. It seems like everyone is too worried about one sided deals on both sides
[12-Feb-17 8:36:05 PM] Jeff Huff: So i will paste what I proposed to our guys
[12-Feb-17 10:35:25 PM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: have you all discussed the proposal?
[12-Feb-17 11:49:48 PM] Makis Sotiriou: ok so.. hello from me! I'm sorry for the last couple days I was really busy.
[13-Feb-17 12:56:09 AM] Jeff Huff: I just got done with my mountain bike ride and we all are discussing
[13-Feb-17 1:34:05 AM] Philip Del Zotto: Are we still sharing a noble planner?
[13-Feb-17 1:34:11 AM] Philip Del Zotto: With TMBD
[13-Feb-17 4:17:10 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: (waiting) I'm not waiting forever
[13-Feb-17 4:29:27 AM] Seth | d3ffy: There are incomings to SoI
[13-Feb-17 4:29:32 AM] Seth | d3ffy: from your people
[13-Feb-17 4:30:20 AM] Jeff Huff: You dropped us from the noble planner
[13-Feb-17 4:31:45 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: yes my tribe was impatient, but I have made sure nobody attacks V unless provoked
[13-Feb-17 4:32:13 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: we will have to change the proposal slightly now
[13-Feb-17 4:35:15 AM] Jeff Huff: What have we won bob?
[13-Feb-17 4:47:21 AM] Jeff Huff: ? We are getting impatient as well
[13-Feb-17 4:49:17 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: [Monday, 13 February, 2017 4:35 AM] Jeff Huff:

<<< What have we won bob?:^)
[13-Feb-17 4:49:48 AM] Makis Sotiriou: kinder egg
[13-Feb-17 4:49:51 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: yes well Its not like you were not preparing something yourself.
[13-Feb-17 4:50:03 AM] Makis Sotiriou: I'm off to bed guys
[13-Feb-17 4:50:15 AM] Jeff Huff: I love kinder eggs
[13-Feb-17 4:50:18 AM] Makis Sotiriou: ! ;d
[13-Feb-17 4:54:36 AM] Jeff Huff: We have known for a while what your intentions are. It's honestly not a big deal
[13-Feb-17 4:54:42 AM | Edited 5:04:47 AM] Makis Sotiriou: ok lets get serious. you was trying to backstab us, we do have the conversation between silver and dragon. now, I've been busy last 2 days don't know what you agreed with the rest of my council and to be honest, I don't like it. reason of this all is because you tried to backstab us in the first place. and I can send all the conversations you had. loovee left because of this, not sure if he knew or not, but he left. he came to us with just saying "I'm backstabbed by my own tribe". so yes, you won. said what I had to say, I don't know the opinion of the rest of my council they can make a deal with you or whatever they want. BUT, to be honest, until proven that you had no idea of this, I don't trust you.
[13-Feb-17 4:55:12 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: [Monday, 13 February, 2017 4:54 AM] Jeff Huff:

<<< We have known for a while what your intentions are. It's honestly not a big dealindeed and we prepared also and my talk to you was a back up plan
[13-Feb-17 4:55:44 AM] Makis Sotiriou: and we have never, NEVER, talked to anyone about backstabbing you, we made the mistake to trust you. yes, our members didn't like our alliance, but we invested on it.
[13-Feb-17 4:55:53 AM] Makis Sotiriou: now my co is taking over, have a good night.
[13-Feb-17 4:55:56 AM] Seth | d3ffy: You talk about dragonking who isn’t welcome in our tribe anymore
[13-Feb-17 4:56:29 AM] Jeff Huff: Lmao the guys who plotted against were love and dragonlord. I never cared. I still don't.
[13-Feb-17 4:56:32 AM] Seth | d3ffy: and love who is with you lmao
[13-Feb-17 4:57:11 AM] Jeff Huff: You gullible shits (holidayspirit)
[13-Feb-17 4:57:14 AM] Seth | d3ffy: The council now is the best thing that could’ve happened for this tribe and for this alliance and you guys blew it
[13-Feb-17 4:57:20 AM] Makis Sotiriou: then prove to me he was plotting against our alliance and he is out the second you do
[13-Feb-17 4:57:34 AM] Seth | d3ffy: Silver is the one who told you this
[13-Feb-17 4:57:40 AM] Seth | d3ffy: have him prove it
[13-Feb-17 4:57:55 AM] Makis Sotiriou: silver sent me the message with dragon. nothing with love
[13-Feb-17 4:58:01 AM] Jeff Huff: I'll send screen shots of our forum
[13-Feb-17 4:58:09 AM] Seth | d3ffy: oh sorry I thought you were talking ddragonking
[13-Feb-17 4:58:33 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: I saw the posts from him.
[13-Feb-17 4:58:49 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: I told you all 2 days ago I was willing to put this in the past
[13-Feb-17 4:58:55 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: i have forgiven love already
[13-Feb-17 4:59:13 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: he is sworn loyalty to me
[13-Feb-17 4:59:22 AM] Seth | d3ffy: as he did us
[13-Feb-17 4:59:41 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: i asked him to contact you all today as well
[13-Feb-17 4:59:49 AM] Jeff Huff: He didn't
[13-Feb-17 5:00:04 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: nothing?
[13-Feb-17 5:00:06 AM] Seth | d3ffy: and try to join TMBD3?
[13-Feb-17 5:00:08 AM] Jeff Huff: He tried to recruit our members
[13-Feb-17 5:00:08 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: he said he talked to everyone
[13-Feb-17 5:00:12 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: to join tmbd3
[13-Feb-17 5:00:20 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: under my order
[13-Feb-17 5:00:33 AM] Seth | d3ffy: Before we’ve even made an agreement
[13-Feb-17 5:00:34 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: but received silence
[13-Feb-17 5:00:44 AM] Jeff Huff: Lmao give us a break. Let's just get this war on at this point
[13-Feb-17 5:00:51 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: yes indeed
[13-Feb-17 5:19:46 AM] *** Group call ***
[13-Feb-17 5:19:54 AM] *** Missed group call. ***
[13-Feb-17 6:48:36 AM] Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW: smooth
[13-Feb-17 6:48:44 AM] *** Henry ektoras & 2pro4U TW has left ***
[13-Feb-17 6:50:47 AM] Philip Del Zotto: Cards buddy.
[13-Feb-17 6:51:24 AM] *** Jeff Huff has left ***
[13-Feb-17 6:51:33 AM] *** Seth | d3ffy has left ***
[13-Feb-17 6:52:02 AM] *** PCboymc (Whinny the Pooh) has left ***
[13-Feb-17 1:38:48 PM] *** Chris Carpenter / fatbstrd has left ***

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Part 3:
What's up nestE?

This was by the time we was trying to sort something out, to avoid war with our "allies".
NestE Feb 11, 18:57
Hello there,

Id like to talk to you about a different approach to this world.

Are you willing to talk?

IACO Feb 11, 19:06
I'm open to listening at this point.

NestE Feb 11, 19:11
We had no intentions on giving up, but we started this war because we were bored. Now we have a real threat (not saying anything bad about you, but number 1 tribe is a pretty big threat) and if we are taken out, you fellas are sure to be next.

We have word that TMDB is going to turn on V and SOI.

We have been preparing for this a little at a time and now its a real thing.

If we have your help along with a few other tribes, together we will be able to take out TMDB.

I have told my tribe to stop sending fakes and nukes as of 10 mins ago.

A lot of things went down right after we started this war.

NestE Feb 11, 19:16
we also have reason to believe [player]-R-[/player] will join in on TMDB side. If you want to continue the war, that is fine with us as we have two tribes of excellent players who are the most loyal and honorable a person can be. I was just looking to make friends with you rather then enemies.

This is your call, if you agree, then obviously we will come up with terms in the best interest of both tribes.

IACO Feb 11, 19:35
That's a lot to digest.. I thought TMBD was in the same boat as your tribe? This has been one of the strangest worlds I can remember in a while.

NestE Feb 11, 19:16
we also have reason to believe [player]-R-[/player] will join in on TMDB side. If you want to continue the war, that is fine with us as we have two tribes of excellent players who are the "most loyal and honorable a person can be". I was just looking to make friends with you rather then enemies.

:D :D :D

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
I have no idea why this conversation is still going but now everyone can see who betrayed who.

So please, stop acting like you know nothing, you was a part of it.

Now get in-game and let's keep fighting, and stop playing the saint to me.

See you in game.

DeletedUser6757

This conversation is still going because what you guys are saying did not happen the way you think it did. Your just like the main stream media, post a few snips of a few conversation and you got yourself the story you want everyone to hear.

i still dont see how we back stabbed anyone. It even says in the posts you guys attacked first? I was told a million times that just talking about it does not mean anything. Loooveee told me that.

I reached out to these tribes because we knew TMBD was going to drop diplomacy, we were kicking the crap out of xx and offered peace ONLY because we got word of your op's on us AFTER you dropped the noble planner and AFTER some ducks members sent attacks at us and AFTER loooveee left in a fury.

XX joined the war with us but did nothing and after a few days of nothing they left to fight rogies, doing so i received mail stating they were going to try and take us on after they rebuild a bit.

The skype chat msgs proves nothing but we were all trying to figure something out then you guys got impatient.

You guys started this. Love left because of layla and wesley who are not even apart of our tribe any more.

Now you want to talk about the real fakers and backstabbers let us look into ether, who brought pancho villa to there tribe from tmbd. we let it go and didnt care, and we recently found out he was spying for them the whole time.

We lost a lot of troops because of him and you guys are mad at us for getting wind of YOUR ops on US and decided to act on it?
You cant say all them fakes were by accident. and it only proves you were planning ops while we were allies. You broke the alliance by attacking, we did nothing but try to get love back on our side.

For the record the tables have been even this whole time with all the spies and secret alliances you have had during it, now it is

all the starks, both ether tribes ,both ducks tribes, both XX tribes, and who ever else i dont know about
VS
SOI, -=V=-, R, Out, and Noobs.

I never played the saint card, and i will take all the credit for getting these tribes on our side. I was apart of defending my tribe and the tribe we stand for because the ducks back stabbed us by attacking first. Why? because they were impatient? Loooveee was right in going to your tribe. Bunch of impatient, bunch of talking tribal wars vets who think they know more then everyone else.

But you are right this is a game, and the score board does not lie.

lets do this :)

DeletedUser6713

Neste, these conversations actually means something if you can match the dates.

And next time , before you speak any more and telling us more lies, read the dates of those conversations.

Makes you not looking so bad as you do right now

DeletedUser6712

Okay so I guess I will explain who did what and why I think Vendetta is bunch of backstabbing losers... I guess lets call some shots here! bare with me it will be long story and hope everyone will enjoy it and understand more how I view honor and loyalty in this game. also sorry for my English in advance!

V was found on simple rule > everyone is leaders and everyone vote on the poll. Everyone had rights to CM and we did not had any hidden forums or anything like that. All members was equal in terms of rights. A lot of folks was invited to the tribe. (barol6, Luxbellator, badluck) It was pre made before opening day as well. One of main questions I asked of player was - "will you be always loyal and will you follow me through anything?" of course everyone was super duper outspoken. I was founder of the tribe, and I did most (80%) of work in the tribe. I set up most of diplomatic relationship, most of them of on behalf of others. V had to implement boosting techniques in the early stages of the world because skill wise there were only 5-10 player who actually could grow and take over players and participate in everything. Most of them couldn't even sent proper fakes...

Anyway, let's skip war with SPANK family tribes but called couple of players and point out some things important to whole story.
It was war between V, SoI, TMBD-1, TMBD-2, and SPANK family tribes on the other side. Everyone did good job and both sides (V and SoI vs TMBD) just proved that they can work together. (from what I remember I would like to give away honors props to Medira Barol6 Wilfite, Recon2 and others from SPANK family tribes who showed skills in fighting) Again, plaiyng "Dirty Politics" wont get you far. And sitting waiting is not going to get anywhere. Get control of situation and act accordingly.

Also at this time we set up basher tribe - SoI, at that point in perfect location and perfect player to duke other tribe for me was NestE.
he is my real-life friend NestE, join the world and told me he will "play this world for me", so I thought that there would be any problems of setting basher tribe and turning it into academy. Well, at some point when Vendetta had couple spots and wanted to get top prospects from SoI, academy tribe had problem with it. They even set up poll to vote on splitting up with Vendetta. At that point I put way too many players in the tribe and their split from Vendetta did not really happen. By the way, look at stats and rankings and current situation. Somehow we do not have many folks from Vendetta talking, but we have duke of SoI here. In current situation I do not think Vendetta has any control over their academy, so again as of now V and SoI are separate tribes, who hold on only ALLY status. Props to NestE and McCoy because they are only 2 true warrior that I know in SoI as of now. Also, for reals SoI spends way more fakes vs Vendetta in same wars.

So, let's get down to the business: yes I left only because of 1 player - Laylah, I have waaay tooo much shit and proof of her childish actions that just put me on the verge. I do not have time to tolerate such a rude and unprofessional person that has 0 common sense. I wont say anything that I know can ruin her personal life, but here are some, not all things that led for me to make poll for Vendetta players "Who will get booted - Loooveee or Laylah".

1. She did not get any villages on her own. Only with help of tribe mates.
2. She was very rude not only to me but other players in the tribe. At the time of accident I even made her last warning to shot her mouth.
3. She tried to step up and work things out with tribe -R- , which led to Silver (duke of -R- at the time) blocking her in TribalWars. (no clue why he would accept such a scrub) oh forgot, because of BF - dragonking, but I promise not to bring up personal stuff here.
4. She tried once to back stabbed me before, in first month of the world. I cut her right there and we (as a tribe) even voted on "creating higher council and leader position of the tribe"
5. She has been asked by me to participating in sending fakes, and she was doing them manually, when I checked map - she send fakes only on 1/5 of total amount of targets.
6. She accused me of being sexist by quoting small part of conversation, and I have full one but again, will ruin her personal life. Mail Medira, Keramerica, Kenshin, -Rogue- and other ladies i have been in touch. Good God there are plenty of mature females playing this game as well.

I can continue with list but you all got it. I could not bear with her being tribe mate, and I wanted her to be gone, not into the academy, out of family tribes of Vendetta and SoI. At this point V had a lot of dukes (5+) and a lot of barons. At some point I refuse to give Laylah duke rights, so of course Dragonking gave her duke rights after all. I dont think I have to explain how much work I put into the tribe and into the players personally over 50 days while I was "tribe manager".

Anyway, the reason why I think Vendetta betrayed me because after all that I have done to them they could not do only 1 thing for me - kick Laylah out of the tribe. All of those dukes had 2 hours for action that take 5 minutes. I will never understand reason of their stalling. Or reason of stalling in tribal wars in general. When instead of action, tribes, or players are trying to play into "dirty politics". All that you had to do is to kick 1 junk player and everything would of been completely different. Main thing that I kept my honor and loyalty with me.

So about current war and declaration of the war.

Right after I left Vendetta I have been approached by TMBD with hard proof of evidence of Dragonking (at that point co-duke, co-leader of vendetta) trying to wage war on TMBD. Again main point is - TMBD never done anything against Vendetta to broke ALLY. There are always was talks from Dragonking and some others on how we have to ALLY with -R- so we can take out TMBD. I am sure that TMBD was talking about it as well. But talks are not real actions. Mountain and I put work to so we do not have to hug all the world. From my perspective War Declaration is BS 100% lol. Vendetta betrayed me personally and SoI one who actually declared the war? So one who broke the ALLY status?

Accident between DimmyDee and TMBD basher doesnt count because when V said that we still take villa, TMBD told that they will stack the village. So they did warn V about stacking village. And from my personal perspective TMBD always laid off their noble claims if V was asking for it.

By the way, does everyone knows that when V and TMBD were still allies, V had poll about future enemy, and majority voted on going after Ether, and both family tribes (V, SoI and TMBD) knew about "future" enemy as Ether?

As far as one of my last phone conversation with Mountain went: he was still wanted to ALLY with TMBD, but somehow his actions shows that he doesn't even know what he is doing. And I assume when everyone was talking about pp-spenders they dint want to point out on Mountain? For future reference, he doesnt build no troops til his pits lvl 30, so that is the reason why he couldnt help with anything troops wise on early stages of the game. Well, it is not about Mounting so I will stop here.

Also, while I was manager of V I would like to point out some things I am regretting:
setting up SoI and giving them too much room as leadership; Tat3er - do not tell person you will follow him with 100% of loyalty if you dont know what it is;
asking TMBD to get back from nobling Kenshin;
setting OP for laylah's 2nd village;
asking Ether not to get Keramerica and her friend;
helping -Rougue- and grandreaper escape SPANK family;
letting Rishi get Son;'s village, I could of sent my nobles to get it and not give it away for tribe sake;
letting Nathan to compromise with SoI over some noble locks. he should of just showed stubbornness;
settling down accident between Mountain and Alushi, at least being part of settling process;
protecting beaty from losing village and getting kicked form the tribe;
not posting King Mayer's attempt to spy for me while he is in V;
not posting any real dirt on Layla;

By the way most of TMBD are indeed honorable vets of tribal wars and they always kept their word to me personally and I never was, am, or will be doubting their loyalty or honor. Big respect and cheers to Ektoras27 (Makis and Henry) Whinny, Natural Perfection, Bastrd, Jay Hamma, Romeo and Jul, ktsao, stunner, digs, lava, and others as well. Big shout out to crumbsnatcher, I am glad we met, you are good guy! Jtatro2 - my true mentor at all times, thank you for teaching new tricks!

Again, I do not know what future of tribal wars holds for me, sadly my personal life getting busy but again reffer to my in-game profile for message to V players

"Come at me Judas. I will be honored to fight backstabbing scum."

Thank you all for your time and lets get down to clicking buttons vs bring up all drama here. Truth is being reliever and tables are turning little by little. As far as I can see, "academy" SoI overgrew its main tribe, and I can see SoI being main reason why V will go down. Good talk all and good night. 420 all!

DeletedUser6712

I forgot to mention one more important thing:
Kurn - member of V had 3 children in real life. 2 of them are boys age 9 and 12 and somehow they both have account on tribal wars -. I completetly forgot that they both have curfew at midnight or something so Kurn play their accounts as well. This being said Kurn had accesses to TMBD for all time while was part of TMBD. So my question to folks who still believe that TMBD one who backstabber - how come Kurn have not said anything or brought up anything about plans of TMBD going after V? even if he had access to TMBD from his son's acc and he was one of co-leaders of V?

Because TMBD know how to play game without backstabbing and with honors. Both V and TMBD made ALLY on one main term - to downsize to 1 tribe at the end of the world or to fight each other. But V had to go and backstabbed me (founder of the tribe) and SoI had to go and backstabbed ALLY.

Lessons are learn and tribal wars is true reflection of real life. Shitty people are showing their true colors as shitty players.

Also, please someone from V, please change your tribe profile that I set up. It does not apply to your tribe.
1. Loyalty. - None of you have loyalty.
2. Common sense. - Most of you do not know what is common sense.
3. Skill. - Only couple of you know what is skill.

P.S. Kurn, your kid is 9 years old, instead of making him play this game, so u can get ahead by using more then 1 account yourself make him actually enjoy his childhood vs playing video games and developing assburgers like yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6757

lol you guys are a bunch of losers this game means nothing to anyone yet you all get so damn butt hurt over it. I still dont see how we back stabbed you all but as my boss said the other day, we are raising a nation of pussies, if someone walks by the wrong side of you, your feelers get hurt and you get all defensive, i bet if this was real life war, half of you cry babies would join toting bongs and dildos..

Loooveee, i didnt even read what you had to say im over it besides for bringing peoples families into this. You have a problem with tribal wars, and you need to get shit figured out.
However i did read you P.S.
You are bringing someones kids into question here for what? because YOU are NOT winning a GAME! I bet both his kids are here to have fun yet people like all of you who cant decipher what is real life and what is not are ruining this game because of your politics.
Please remember tribal freaks this is a game, not a way of life,

XX was one of the first we had asked because we were at war with them at the time, why would i stop that ass whooping if i didnt have reason to think you all were planning on attacking us. Which once again, you attacked first..........

We are whooping the snot out of you all so keep saying we are back stabbing pp noobs with no skills and while you all keep talking on here about how much your butts are hurting, we will continue to do what this game is intended for.

Tribal wars not hugs, we couldn't hold your hand the whole time.

DeletedUser6614

WHOA! Loovee, you have now crossed a line. kids play this game and their identities as kids and their age should be protected. STOP with the drama already, act like a responsible adult, play the game you are NOT the hall monitor.. You have now gone way past personal and pointing things out that should not be, leave peoples kids and personal issues out of a public forum. Kawani, please edit that post removing those names. Word of caution to all of us playing with children. Keep their identities safe, you see what can happen.

DeletedUser6765

Loooveee..This. Is. A. Game. One you have let consume you. You have no right bashing peoples kids, parenting choices, or health conditions. This game is your life and we all get it but most importantly we don't care. You put up a poll with broken English and most people didn't even know they voted to kick you. When this was explained you wouldn't listen, you were trying to leave and you had your mind made up. Winning at all cost is whats most important to you. So you flip flop sides and your getting rimmed. lol

DeletedUser6712

Loooveee..This. Is. A. Game. One you have let consume you. You have no right bashing peoples kids, parenting choices, or health conditions. This game is your life and we all get it but most importantly we don't care. You put up a poll with broken English and most people didn't even know they voted to kick you. When this was explained you wouldn't listen, you were trying to leave and you had your mind made up. Winning at all cost is whats most important to you. So you flip flop sides and your getting rimmed. lol

First do rim me, and after do talk
Poll said: who is going to get booted:
choices: loooveee or laylah
If you can not read go get glasses
Loyalty > Victory
I mentioned only their in-game names and ages.... and I wish the best for those kids!
however I have my rights to have my personal view and there were too much talking going on and I had to tell how it was.
If adults can not do well with truth and some trolling it is their own problrms