Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For those of you who aren’t familiar with W.I.C.K.3.D and for those of you who are, I want you to be aware of some truths about him. He will claim to be a victim of betrayal, but the truth is that he is a deceiver who has many followers. Is it really that important to win at all costs? No. Not one person in his current tribe needs him to win. You are all skilled players who have proven yourselves.

I was recently given mail that he doesn't "do spies", but I have proof that he does. Not only does he attempt to use them, when he gets caught, he claims that he’s the one who has been betrayed.

2017-04-25.png

The following is a screenshot of a request he asked me to offer to a friend; this screenshot is the only thing I gave my friend. Afterwards, my friend said no and showed it to his leader, Defence46, who unfortunately was spying for Afraid of the Dark at the time. She in turn gave this to W.I.C.K.3.D. He dismissed me for sending the request as a screenshot and claimed betrayal. If laziness is betrayal, then I am guilty.

b24f0d7facca414ea3ea4787f40da376.png

Because I have constantly been accused of betrayal since, I might as well post the entire conversation depicting how W.I.C.K.3.D really does "do spies". Knowing what happened with me, another friend gave me a copy of several threads from a joint council forum discussing an accusation that he was spying for the enemy, as well as his reasoning behind my dismissal.

I am posting this link to screenshots of the entire conversation, as well as those joint council threads. It is a lot to read; but, if you read all of it, you can then determine for yourself if you really want to be in or allied with any tribe that he is in.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5267F24E87B6DA19%219537&cid=5267F24E87B6DA19

I do not see myself as innocent, but these are the facts that he doesn't want anyone to know. I should never have presented his offer to my friend and I failed my other friends by giving information to him as my tribe leader that I discussed with them. Because of my failure to respect my friends, I need to step away.

DeletedUser6712

Thank you Baraness for your time putting this messages and facts together.
I trusted Nick - Defense46 as my bro, and it is sad to find out truth about him....
However everyone know Pam - Afraid of the Dark is wicked too =D

when someone from enemy tribe forward me any intel from the tribal forum or skype convo - I forward all messages directly to the duke,
so players trying to sell his tribe will be punished immediately, this is why I do not play "dirty politics" and that is why my family tribes could not work out deal with tigers on world 28.

DeletedUser6581

Baroness, how's the UK server treating You? Playing multi accounts? I'm glad that your teaching your daughter Zoe , the fine art of BS. Funny , how all of you are in same chats on Skype, w27 ? I think.

So let's start with w26. At the beginning of the world, you were telling me everything what other tribes were doing, I was kinda curious how you knew everything but never asked. You always knew what other tribes were doing. I just want to thank you for giving us, loovees tribes barb claims by us. Yes loovee, we were able to stack some of these barbs vs your trains and some of us took your claims. How did she knew , you may be wondering ? Well, I'm gonna tell you. Baroness, Jack Storen, Go get them coach and 2 others had a LINE chat that they shared all of the information between all tribes. Yes, they were spread out in different tribes in our area on w26. You kinda forgot to mention that Traci , I forgot , how honest person like you claim to be can lie and be a traitor.

You tried to manipulate me with many suggestions of how we should proceed as a tribe on w26 and we all knew that. You kinda are forgetting that I do have our convo as well so you may wanna refresh your memory. I know it's hard if you lie and lie all the time. After while, a lie because a true fact in your mind.

So when loovee quit w26 and left his tribe , you wanted your boy Jack Storen to join us. Since loovee was playing dirty to VikingPower and lying to him , I decided to return the favor and get Jack to provide us more info , after all, he was spying on his own tribe all game long since you told me Traci that it was Jack all along. I wanted to return a favor to you since you were providing all the info for me and I knew that you were close to Jack.

After I caught you sharing screenshots with our enemy aka your secret LINE chat group(you want to mention all if their names of your group?) , We voted as council to rim you and that's what we did. I don't know how much you told of us to them , I'm guessing our claims and diplo but now your trying to do damage control by giving out half of the stuff. Why didn't you mention that you were telling me loovees tribes claims? Again, you forgot about that? Let's face it , your group got caught and your just trying to look innocent while most know that your a liar, spy and crap. Continue teaching your daughter, silence is golden, Zoe the fine arts of manipulating at the truck stop in NY.

Loovee , both of us got played as well Pam and dase by baroness and her group. Your just too stupid to realize that. Don't believe people just because they are nice to you on Skype man, don't be that stupid. Didn't silence is golden went after you in the other chat? I know your a dirty ass player man and this BS that your telling people that you play honorable is so when you get your Ass kick, you have an excuse to tell everyone that at least I played cleaned. We all know that your full of you know what. There is nothing wrong in saying we lost to a better tribe man without your excuses.

Baroness, I do to have screen shots and can back up everything I said so people will know how of a backstabber and liar you are. At least I stick to deals that I make with tribes even if I regret at later time and most people don't like me cause I don't kiss ass and I speak my mind.

I do have to give you props for spreading your group into different tribes. So keep talking all The smack and try to get back at me because I exposed you. I liked how you denied it at first, then said that you got played by Jack then something else and now your lazy lol so which one is it? The bottom line is , TW IS a dirty game and everyone knows it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6581

One last thing loovee, I know your wanting to fight us but please don't overlook OTG. You being cocky isn't good man especially when your mates are selling you out just because they don't like you and you can blame that on me later since you always like to blame everyone else. Remeber , your friends are only people that play with you all the time.

DeletedUser

Baroness, how's the UK server treating You? Playing multi accounts? I'm glad that your teaching your daughter Zoe , the fine art of BS. Funny , how all of you are in same chats on Skype, w27 ? I think.

So let's start with w26. At the beginning of the world, you were telling me everything what other tribes were doing, I was kinda curious how you knew everything but never asked. You always knew what other tribes were doing. I just want to thank you for giving us, loovees tribes barb claims by us. Yes loovee, we were able to stack some of these barbs vs your trains and some of us took your claims. How did she knew , you may be wondering ? Well, I'm gonna tell you. Baroness, Jack Storen, Go get them coach and 2 others had a LINE chat that they shared all of the information between all tribes. Yes, they were spread out in different tribes in our area on w26. You kinda forgot to mention that Traci , I forgot , how honest person like you claim to be can lie and be a traitor.

You tried to manipulate me with many suggestions of how we should proceed as a tribe on w26 and we all knew that. You kinda are forgetting that I do have our convo as well so you may wanna refresh your memory. I know it's hard if you lie and lie all the time. After while, a lie because a true fact in your mind.

So when loovee quit w26 and left his tribe , you wanted your boy Jack Storen to join us. Since loovee was playing dirty to VikingPower and lying to him , I decided to return the favor and get Jack to provide us more info , after all, he was spying on his own tribe all game long since you told me Traci that it was Jack all along. I wanted to return a favor to you since you were providing all the info for me and I knew that you were close to Jack.

After I caught you sharing screenshots with our enemy aka your secret LINE chat group(you want to mention all if their names of your group?) , We voted as council to rim you and that's what we did. I don't know how much you told of us to them , I'm guessing our claims and diplo but now your trying to do damage control by giving out half of the stuff. Why didn't you mention that you were telling me loovees tribes claims? Again, you forgot about that? Let's face it , your group got caught and your just trying to look innocent while most know that your a liar, spy and crap. Continue teaching your daughter, silence is golden, Zoe the fine arts of manipulating at the truck stop in NY.

Loovee , both of us got played as well Pam and dase by baroness and her group. Your just too stupid to realize that. Don't believe people just because they are nice to you on Skype man, don't be that stupid. Didn't silence is golden went after you in the other chat? I know your a dirty ass player man and this BS that your telling people that you play honorable is so when you get your Ass kick, you have an excuse to tell everyone that at least I played cleaned. We all know that your full of you know what. There is nothing wrong in saying we lost to a better tribe man without your excuses.

Baroness, I do to have screen shots and can back up everything I said so people will know how of a backstabber and liar you are. At least I stick to deals that I make with tribes even if I regret at later time and most people don't like me cause I don't kiss ass and I speak my mind.

I do have to give you props for spreading your group into different tribes. So keep talking all The smack and try to get back at me because I exposed you. I liked how you denied it at first, then said that you got played by Jack then something else and now your lazy lol so which one is it? The bottom line is , TW IS a dirty game and everyone knows it.

I never claimed to be innocent. If you had read everything, including the screenshots, you would know that. You knew exactly where all that information came from & I too have the screenshots to back it up.

I never told you how to run the tribe or manipulate you. The council made it's decision on partial & careful editing of information.

The truth is out there. Some day someone will realize it.

DeletedUser6581

Yes, I hope sooner then later everyone will realize how fake you are. I'm the as@#*#e to people , yes I am but at least I don't lie left and right. So go ahead and make yourself feel better by talking to loovee whom you screw over on w26. Be a 2 face like you are. Pretend like nothing happened and both of you are new BFFS.Why don't you name your clique of friends whom you were sharing info on LINE chat when w26 was growing?

DeletedUser6712

I wont even bother read what you said because talking to you is just waste of time and energy, but we all know your honors and morals are no where near mine, this is probably my fault that i am open and honest to all players no matter of their tribe membership of points, but this is how I roll. You are using spies and taking out of your butt, it was proven from old worlds and it is proven in this world 28. Can not wait to get rid of your dear friends - tigers so we can face each other on the battlefield...

DeletedUser6581

Lol dude your a straight up liar and let me ask you this, how does it feel being played by Traci on w26?

Again, don't underestimate OTG

DeletedUser

Lol dude your a straight up liar and let me ask you this, how does it feel being played by Traci on w26?

Again, don't underestimate OTG

It is kind of hard for me to play someone on w. 26 when I didn't meet them until after they left w. 26 for w. 27. You're lashing out just shows that the truth has hit a nerve and you just can't resist going on the attack with insults and misinformation.

As far as OTG is concerned, you shouldn't underestimate them either. They're better and more skilled than you are. They will win in the long run and leave you behind wondering what happened.

DeletedUser6581

Again Traci, let everyone know the names of your clique , come on , you scared ? I will start this , Jack Storen now it's your turn.

Am I striking a nerve here? You have amnesia like Pam of whom you backstabbed in this game. How's uk server and multi accounts there?

DeletedUser

Again Traci, let everyone know the names of your clique , come on , you scared ? I will start this , Jack Storen now it's your turn.

Am I striking a nerve here? You have amnesia like Pam of whom you backstabbed in this game. How's uk server and multi accounts there?

How about you list the spies you have in Attack and OTG first?

I find it hysterical you think I've backstabbed all these players I hadn't met yet. I never knew Pam other than the request I made asking for the "proof" she gave you, which turned out to be nothing more than a screenshot of the offer you requested me to make and a carefully edited Skype chat that never directly identified anyone. However, she and the rest of you guys refused to produce it. That is because there was nothing that implicated me directly. It's all innuendo and taking things out of context.

You are right about who you are in the game. It's sad because I've seen the soft side that you have shown some people. I guess you want everyone to believe that you're big and tough when you're nothing more than an average person.

You can jump on my nerves all you want. I said what I had to say and now any further discussion with you will pointless and a waste of my breath.

DeletedUser6581

Come on let's name names so people know. Again, gotta give you props for putting everyone in different tribes and spreading information.

Got em coach , your second member. Your turn again.

You are still slow traitor, in any tribe, if you share information with non tribe people then your a traitor, correct ? That's what you did. I'm sorry that your brain doesn't function right with comman sense. You are a traitor like Jack, coach and the rest of your clique. Come on , name them.

DeletedUser

if you share information with non tribe people then your a traitor, correct ? That's what you did. I'm sorry that your brain doesn't function right with comman sense.

If you mean giving Jack the screenshot where you asked him to spy for you. Sure. That's sharing information. I'm glad that you think I'm some great mastermind that took advantage of a weak victim such as yourself. I wonder how you have managed to run tribes from world to world since your so incompetent. You just drag everyone down with you. No big deal, you love to be hated. The attention feeds your ego.

Speaking of your ego, how in the world did you convince all those people to spend 500 premium points to change their names to look like yours? It's also interesting that the majority of your tribe members named their villages after you. Kind of dull like you.

DeletedUser6581

Damn your slow, Jack was spying all along for you, you even admitted that. He was in council if I remember correctly so for long time I had no clue who was your spy or how you knew stuff. And I asked him to join us since he was your friend and you asked me to save him since the tribe that he was in was going under. Why are you acting surprised with your limited memory? Let me ask you this, how much of our tribe did you tell your group? I don't even know how much you used Jack to otger tribes. This proofs how of a liar you are.

Again, you were sharing my tribes info with your group on LINE chat, that is being a traitor. You made a mistake in posting a screenshot with their names so that's how I know whos who. Why don't you name your friends?

The bottom line is, your a traitor with other people in your clique that share info and used that for your own benefit. I told you that i will expose you for your shaddy play so people in future won't accept your application or recruit you and your clique.

DeletedUser6581

I convinced them by taking them to your truck stop that you work with your Zoe. Keep it in the family.

DeletedUser

Damn your slow, Jack was spying all along for you, you even admitted that. He was in council if I remember correctly so for long time I had no clue who was your spy or how you knew stuff. And I asked him to join us since he was your friend and you asked me to save him since the tribe that he was in was going under. Why are you acting surprised with your limited memory? Let me ask you this, how much of our tribe did you tell your group? I don't even know how much you used Jack to otger tribes. This proofs how of a liar you are.

Again, you were sharing my tribes info with your group on LINE chat, that is being a traitor. You made a mistake in posting a screenshot with their names so that's how I know whos who. Why don't you name your friends?

The bottom line is, your a traitor with other people in your clique that share info and used that for your own benefit. I told you that i will expose you for your shaddy play so people in future won't accept your application or recruit you and your clique.

Only person I gave information to was you.

I guess if you read everything in that post, you would know that the link to the screenshots show that you knew exactly who you were recruiting.

I also admitted to giving you the information that my friends gave me. At the time, they didn't know I was passing it onto you as my tribe leader. I never claimed to be innocent, but that's exactly what you're doing.

You didn't "expose" me, I revealed the things I did wrong. You're just upset that I also produced the evidence that reveals you weren't the innocent victim you claim to be.

DeletedUser6581

I never said I was innocent girl. Daddy ain't innocent. Why don't you say Jack instead of friend? We all know it's him. I understand your protecting your clique and that's cool but again, you all got caught because of you.

DeletedUser

I never said I was innocent girl. Daddy ain't innocent. Why don't you say Jack instead of friend? We all know it's him. I understand your protecting your clique and that's cool but again, you all got caught because of you.

I don't have to name my friends. It's all in the screenshots if people want to read it for themselves. Being fully informed is a matter of choice.

DeletedUser6718

Thank you Baraness for your time putting this messages and facts together.
I trusted Nick - Defense46 as my bro, and it is sad to find out truth about him....
However everyone know Pam - Afraid of the Dark is wicked too =D

when someone from enemy tribe forward me any intel from the tribal forum or skype convo - I forward all messages directly to the duke,
so players trying to sell his tribe will be punished immediately, this is why I do not play "dirty politics" and that is why my family tribes could not work out deal with tigers on world 28.

You say that you do not play "dirty politics" and could not work out a deal with Tigers on W28, however, you left your hand picked tribe your created because they "betrayed" you just like they supposedly did on W27, then you wanted in Tigers and that wasn't very well accepted because of your recent history on TW, when Tigers finally decided to give you yet another chance, you went to *(I)* instead, then was kicked from there because they accused you of being a spy. So who appears to be playing "dirty politics"? I guess instead of coming on these forums and hinting that others are doing something less honorable, you should look in the mirror Sir.