TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

DeletedUser6770

With (X_x) joining the war on V´s side the odds are once again not in TMBD´s favor.

TMBD and CO: 6,049,482 points
V and CO: 10,749,194 points

Thoughts?

Side 1:
Tribes: TMBD, TMBD-1, TMBD-2
Side 2:
Tribes: -=V=-, x_X, (X_x), S.o.I., Out, =-V-=, ~ V ~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 499
Side 2: 1,001
Difference: 502

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 70
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,970,557
Side 2: 3,614,960
Difference: 1,644,403

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 619,054
Side 2: 407,769
Difference: 211,285

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6770

This is just stupid now, how can someone srsly think this is a fair fight, the entire world has turned on TMBD once again

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Well a lot of TMBD players know everything about fair fights :rolleyes:

W24... thats enough to say ;) Hugging literally the whole top 10 for the first 8 months or so

DeletedUser6712

Game of frustration, infinite building and killing troops. walls go up and down, keep your cool guys and keep at it, there are bigger things then victory. Good luck all one more time!

2.pro.4.you?

Reaction score
Well a lot of TMBD players know everything about fair fights :rolleyes:

W24... thats enough to say ;) Hugging literally the whole top 10 for the first 8 months or so
You see.. that's the reason you all have no idea what's going on..

W24? really? Go check up some stats.. there again everyone turned on us and we won in just 2-3 months..

But this world.. this world is the masterpiece of what .us server has become.. "Total conquers against opposite side" say everything.

But yea, most likely you will win.. at least w24 was a fair fight. Your "leaders" on the other hand.. have no idea what fair play is.

Anyway.. im glad i quit the account :) My "enemies" become less and less attractive to even try and play with them.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Until someone backstabbed me (and that was when #1 had more than a million points) all top tribes were hugging. So for the next couple of months we are pretty much doing the same as you guys did there :)

But I also agree with you that this is a shitty way to play, but for 1 time I dont really care. Just want to win a world here and then Im probably gone or I will at least not be part of something like this again ;)