Did .US suddenly get smaller?

DeletedUser8592

El Bahattee, your reply comes off as if you thought you'd be the chosen one to turn this conversation into a verbal fistfight. Who do you wanna prove yourself to by saying you would smash everyone :D completely ignored the point of the topic. Which is comparing habits between regions, not players. I am sure as I said speed difference plays a role in stat differences, however the differences shown in plunders and other stats go way beyond that. As Lama said, people are just spending less time playing out this part of the game, period.
If you find all servers of the same skill level, that is already some useful info, which I originally came to gain. So pls put your cocky-self aside and focus on understanding what I wrote about. Which does not contain anything about me smashing people or eu players having higher skill levels. Although 3 out of 5 were able to get the point, so I am confident it is possible not to turn this into shittalking. So if you don't mind, I ask you not to make a fuss. Cheers. That being said, I have to disagree on what you said about PP spenders on hu55. Cause I know most of those personally you accuse of being so called PP whores, and I know they do not put more into a start than you can gain from a server yourself. Exactly the opposite. PP is used to get a headstart against your neighbouring area and start farming. Which they obviously care more about. To me, it is important to check the player stats and facts before saying they are just using more PP. The correct sentence here is that more players use it, in a healthy and also in an extraordinary amount. Which also leads to the playerbase being more balanced in terms of points, which does not mean that there are no 'bots'. It just looks more like a pyramid instead of a T shape, if you want to indicate player skill levels, meaning that the differences are there, just don't change that radically coming from the top players to the starters. It has a healthier dispersion, imo. You also don't seem to have read the part where I praised small tribes. I'd love to see this in eu regions. Yet it's still unusual to experience for the first time, understandably. You can go ahead and smash eu servers any time you want, just be prepared to either spend more time farming, or money on PP to catch up to those looting over 1,5 mil ressies each day. :)
Quick reminder: before coming up with speed again, all I'm gonna say is compare the amounts of barbarians in the two regions. That compensates a lot, trust me. Also raw stats like villages plundered will reveal the true reason behind the differences. We are talking about way more than you can explain with higher production speed.

Gotta throw this in here: I currently have villages in both servers and 1 PP goes for third the amount of ressies here compared to the other one. Which means here are either less sellers, or at least relatively more pp usage resulting in 1 PP costing less resources. Stock is usually full over there by now. People don't empty it, don't use PP as much at least for that cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8336

Buddy, your point is good but you don't know US server yet...
I've played 37/38/41 actively and I think people who played with me know I'm a "beast"-farmer. On 37 joined an account pretty late that was rank 90 when I joined, ended top 15 with several days in row being top looter/plunder; same on 38 where during a long time I was top looter/plunder (well done to helesta who had spent a ton of pp for starting farming and taking us down there :')) and on 41 again, took that looter 4 days in a row then had to pass because we were nobling, nuke was travelling a lot.

So I think I know stuff when I speak about farming, accounts on which I play farm 24/7; I'm behind the screen 17hours/day and I can assure you I farm non stop, my co-players are doing excellent job too so I'm pretty sure we farm at our max 24/7; We reached 850k with farming/scavenging and with a little optimisation/better position we could have reached the 1M that day and being at 1M2/1M3 now but we're not always lucky,.. (and when we reached our record, 45% of it was from scavenging :')) (and btw we spent a good amount of pp too)
So when you tell we farm less than guys on HU, it's not that we necessairly put less energy; it's just speed of the world that is apparently different ;) Didn't looked to the HU world but is there also 20:1, how big is that world; I don't believe that HU guys that didn't spend that much PP in their start are farming 1M5 with same stats as we have :') (btw just looked to the top 1 there and he spent a good amount of pp too so I don't believe the spent less than us btw)

I'm sorry if it's not clear but my point is, it's not because we loot less in a day than guys there that we're doing it bad/not active enough ;)
I've played on a 24M account on .nl years ago (pretty big world) ; didn't play on .net but I think I know how to farm well :')
But yeah only thing I can tell is that every world the account on which I am has only to compete with 3/4 players for looter of the day. But it's only because a lot of guys are lazy; a lot of top players on .us are capable to be top looter every day, they just don't want to spend that much time

Happy the new guy on Meraxess loves to farm; gives us some extra challenge for now. Until a good player wakes up and start farming/playing seriously

-Lama

DeletedUser8336

(and only reason why I farm that much, is that if I want to compete with the top players in a world I've to because, I (Lama) have never bought any pp in this game and I'm don't want to spend time pp-farming; when I play I play seriously don't want to pp-farm too much and with all those pp-whore if you want to compete you've to spend a lot of time farming

DeletedUser8594

Man these worlds got small! I'm back some of yall might remember me from a few years ago. Used to play on international as well under this name. Growth was a great tribe. Best one I ever was apart of.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm personally not a .us player since I only played w38 a bit as a co and am now playing 41 as a co on Fatal. I played other europian servers and I also played some .net and I did pretty good everywhere I played. I came on .us because just like you without knowing anyone here just checking stats and shiet, it looks like a pretty easy world. And I mean its not hard, but its not any easier than other servers. You have complete bots here ofc, like you have them on any other server. Or is anyone on hungarian servers a complete god at the game? I reckon I'd smash 95% of the players on your server that you talk so highly of.
The point I'm trying to make is that the skill gap here is huge. We have complete bots, but we also have people at the top, that are the better players from .u and are actually very good at the game.

"We have complete bots".

The only account that looks like it might be botting is incidentally yours.

And even then, your account looks like a poor mans bot. A very poor mans bot, one that doesn't even know how to properly farm.

1 Fatal Where? 27.326 19.06.2019
3 Fatal Where? 642.921 19.06.2019

642,921 res in a whopping 27,326 plunders? That's not even proper microfarming, that's some of the worst tryhard farming I've ever witnessed.

ie. I'm currently playing on the rim of a .net world and spamming 2 lc every 15 minutes at every barb within 30 fields of me, the results are:

710,496 res in 5,557 plunders.

That's 128 res per haul, meanwhile you're getting 24 res per haul. You're clearly sending 1 lc per attack, but even more than that, you're oversaturating too small of an area to get an effective return.

I'm not bashing you for microfarming, I'm bashing you for farming like a moron.

And of course you'd beat 95% of hungarian players, 95% isn't a very high amount, anyone remotely decent can best 95% of players.

I don't think many people who know me would deny that I am likely top 50 all-time on .net for example.

Top 50 out of 10,609,311 means better than 99.9995% of players.

The comments about no one farming effectively on .us are also usually true, with few exceptions. This is what looter of the day looked like on one of the previous worlds I played here:

index.png

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Lol @Nauzhror you here to start some drama or what? :p

First of all, he is just saying that there are noobs on this server, which is true. He even explains himself by saying that each server has players that are not good at the game, which is a fact rather than an opinion.

Then, you are comparing farm stats of an US world with a .net rim world... that are two completely different things. US server is so small that each barb has high comptetition over their resources, while the .net rims are a farm heaven, at least compared to here

Basically, @El Bahattee is "defending" the skill level of this server, and you bash him for no reason?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
24 res per plunder has nothing to do with it being .us

2 Meraxxes STORM 17.681 yesterday
1 Meraxxes STORM 1.317.899 yesterday

He's getting 74 res per plunder.

The looter/plunder image I posted above was 63 res per plunder.

They're both microfarming, but only one is oversaturating their farms.

DeletedUser8594

look at this beef. im liking it, Nice too see no one knows how to farm on these worlds my hauls have been beautiful

DeletedUser8336

24 res per plunder has nothing to do with it being .us

2 Meraxxes STORM 17.681 yesterday
1 Meraxxes STORM 1.317.899 yesterday

He's getting 74 res per plunder.

The looter/plunder image I posted above was 63 res per plunder.

They're both microfarming, but only one is oversaturating their farms.
It took meraxxes a while to understand that he had to change his farming; We looted much more than him with 1/3 of his visits to barbs. Maybe Fatal will change his way of farming like meraxxes did recently to get a better ratio;

+ Meraxxes is at the rim while fatal is in the core with Standby, Helesta,... near him who are excellent farmers as well. Near meraxxes I don't see a lot of big players who could disturb his farm as much as Fatal got disturbed

Doesn't mean Fatal is farming on the right / most optimistic way but comparing both of them is risky; They absolutly don't have the same "experience" on this world; Can only congratulate Fatal for the time he spend farming. He'll improove his farming skills and become a great farmer if he keeps spending that much time in it

DeletedUser8398

I just want to point out that I am a garbage farmer lol. Helesta is the good farmer in the area

DeletedUser8473

"We have complete bots".

The only account that looks like it might be botting is incidentally yours.

And even then, your account looks like a poor mans bot. A very poor mans bot, one that doesn't even know how to properly farm.

1 Fatal Where? 27.326 19.06.2019
3 Fatal Where? 642.921 19.06.2019

642,921 res in a whopping 27,326 plunders? That's not even proper microfarming, that's some of the worst tryhard farming I've ever witnessed.

ie. I'm currently playing on the rim of a .net world and spamming 2 lc every 15 minutes at every barb within 30 fields of me, the results are:

710,496 res in 5,557 plunders.

That's 128 res per haul, meanwhile you're getting 24 res per haul. You're clearly sending 1 lc per attack, but even more than that, you're oversaturating too small of an area to get an effective return.

I'm not bashing you for microfarming, I'm bashing you for farming like a moron.

And of course you'd beat 95% of hungarian players, 95% isn't a very high amount, anyone remotely decent can best 95% of players.

I don't think many people who know me would deny that I am likely top 50 all-time on .net for example.

Top 50 out of 10,609,311 means better than 99.9995% of players.

The comments about no one farming effectively on .us are also usually true, with few exceptions. This is what looter of the day looked like on one of the previous worlds I played here:

index.png

By complete bots, I meant complete noobs. Every server has them. And if you think 27k plundered with 11 villas has to be done with a bot... Won't even discuss this.

Anyway, I don't want to get in a farming debate or anything and I don't care how good you are and who considers you good or whatever. I know my skill level and cba with your opinion on it but okay :) You're clearly trying to start a fight and I don't feel like arguing with you rn :D Ofc you have legit points my farming isn't perfect and like @FatDonald said, I do have to adjust my farming.
And yes my res per plunder is small. But when I farm I still bring in a decent amount of res, thats the point of farming. Of course it can be done better and I don't claim to be the best farmer there is.
But if you're comparing farming on .net rim and on the core of .us, I'm sorry but that ain't it chief. I got 13 mil in a day on .net rim basically without trying, with ragnar&odin and tudadar both close to me ( http://prntscr.com/o5znc1 ). Farming on .net rim is different than farming on .us core.
Anyway, before you start going at me again for no reason (except maybe if you're mad that I tried to defend the skill level of players on .us), I'm not saying you're wrong and ofc I have space to improve. I'm just trying to say that there is no need to be so butthurt about me not farming in the most effective way.

If it helps you release your anger tho, go for it

DeletedUser8082

Soooooo, if I’m to read into the last 20 replies or so, I guess we all agree that .US worlds are getting smallarger.

DeletedUser8336

I just want to point out that I am a garbage farmer lol. Helesta is the good farmer in the area
you might not be the best farmer, if you look to your amount of LC if you send 1 farm run you're sending as much attacks than a lambda dude with 1 villa during half a day ^^ Reason why I mentioned you

DeletedUser7515

Nauzhror is a good player. i have played whit him once and he learned me allot of stuff. but still sholdent just come and start drama even though i like drama :):)

DeletedUser8082

Nauz is good?

He’s a GOD. When math and build strategy made a difference to ones account he ruled above all others, and not just a few worlds. DOZENS of worlds rank 1.

I say he can speak wherever he likes. A few have earned the privilege in my book.

DeletedUser7515

Nauz is good?

He’s a GOD. When math and build strategy made a difference to ones account he ruled above all others, and not just a few worlds. DOZENS of worlds rank 1.

I say he can speak wherever he likes. A few have earned the privilege in my book.

that is true i gues i undreated what i wrote i shold have wrote GOD. he did math all the time. when i ask him someting he did math about it.

DeletedUser8594

Nauz is good?

Hulk are you the same hulk I played with on world 25?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
By complete bots, I meant complete noobs. Every server has them. And if you think 27k plundered with 11 villas has to be done with a bot... Won't even discuss this.

I didn't say it had to be a bot, just that if any account was bot farming it would probably be yours. Especially due to the low res per haul.

For the record, I am not accusing you of botting, I just interpreted your post as calling out others for botting, and I found it funny since if I was told someone was botting, and asked to guess who your account would have been my first guess.

Plus, yeah, if you accused me of liking forum drama - I'd be guilty. I find it fun :p

Last edited: