World 50 Settings Suggestion

Reaction score
Here are the settings that I suggest for World 50.

These are not my own idealized settings and do not cater specifically towards myself. These settings are a compilation of what I believe are in the best interest of the community and for the longevity of the game.

These settings should be beneficial to both new players and old alike. However, these settings are not designed to make the game suggestively easier... Just as fair as possible why keeping the community's interests in mind.

Settings

World speed 1.5
Unit speed .66
(maintain the 1 unit speed)
Morale Points + Time Based
Nobles Coins
Tech Simple
Paladin Yes (No Skill Books)
Bonus Vills Yes
Barb Growth to 1500
Church No
Watchtower No
Stronghold No
Attack gap 100ms
Choose start location Yes
Beginners protection 3 days
Tribe limit 10-15
Fake limit No
Militia Yes
(This is needed to help newer players)
Hauls On (No Scavenging)
Archers/MA Maybe?
Flags No

OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
-This world does not have ratio protection enabled
-Premium trading is not-active on this world (and other obtrusive premium features are disabled)
-Outside support IS enabled
-Premium features like PA, Account Manager, Loot Assistant are enabled
-Pits Have an increased 50% Production (On 1 speed speed world, pits have a 30/30/30 at level one, increased production would result in 45/45/45) -
This results in a production of 67.5/67.5/67.5 on a 1.5 Speed World
-Night Bonus is not enabled
-Victory Requirements: After 180 days, one tribe must hold at least 70% of the player villages for 5 days

OTHER IMPORTANT CONFIG INFO that is never announced yet heavily affects the world:
<barbarian_rise>0.004</barbarian_rise>
(1.5 Speed world - The usual 1 Speed world is ~.003 barbarian_rise)
<base_production>45</base_production> (As I mentioned above)
<empty_villages>15</empty_villages> (15 Barbs per 100 players) - For example US Classic current has this number on 15
<bonus_villages>15</bonus_villages> (15 Bonus Villages per 100 players) - For example US Classic current has this number on 5

Any suggestions I'm happy to listen to and modify my original post. I take no offense to suggestions, just trying to balance Community Desire and Fairness for Less-experienced individuals.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Good settings!

I would personally definitely not do a 15 member tribe limit, I'd say 8-10 members, definitely not higher than 10. I like the idea of extra res production a lot.

Outside tribe support is debatable, I don't mind too much if it's on or off.

Reaction score
Tribe limit can change however. Really depends what everyone wants there as tribe limit won't affect too much of the experience for a new player. However the lower it gets, the more "Exclusive" a tribe might seem and you don't want too small of a tribe limit.

Outside support is a blessing early game and a curse late game. Works both ways, but also up to community. I'd love outside support disabled personally (For farming purposes), but it may present issues among players if tribes are small at the same time.

Deleted User - 419875

W50 is next in the que not in the next couple of weeks but will be soon.. Now would be the time to get all your world 50 settings the way you want them so that we can make sure that is what everyone will like. Please keep in mind that the world should be user friendly for all players as much as possible. Ready! Set! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted User - 419875

@kawoni can you confirm if it will be non-PP? (apart from regular PA+AM)
At this time I can not confirm that it will be but that is what should be one of the questions you guys ask. Do you want world 50 to be a Non PP world? I am going to kind of doubt but We can always ask and fight to make it so if possible.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
If W50 was no PP it would be the best world in years regardless of the rest of the settings lol

Edit - As long as its not slapped with limited hauls or no hauls.

Last edited: