W60 Settings

Quadruple

Reaction score
1.45 speed..
No scavening...
Tribe limit 10...

I believe most of the players did not like the settings. We should DEFINITELY have scavenging system at least. Mods players love scavenging system. You should let us play the game with settings we love.

Tdizzle810

Reaction score
Like many others have said, these settings are horrible. No scav accompanied with .6 unit speed? Are you kidding?

- tdizzle co

gorge123

Reaction score
These settings are garbage. Love that we ask for no pp but we get .6 unit speed, watchtower, and no scavenging

StandBy

Reaction score
Kawoni did ask if we could do a no pp world but that was shut down by the powers that be. Just to be fair to kawoni

Aenima

Reaction score
Tribe member limit and the lock system seem nice but disabling scavenging will only make it even easier world for the pp buyers. The problem is not just about this world, as i see it the server is living its final months for its veteran players.. The pp exchange just broke the game especially for the smaller servers such as .us. Furthermore, in the last two years, more cheaters have started to appear on the server. The server is loosing its element of clean competition which has been keeping it alive so i guess it is time to move on.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you all for your feedback. What we have done is up the world speed a little bit to 1.65 and we turned Scavenging back on..