Search results

1. rainbowderpz

Tribes to Watch

nl3 is made up of almost entirely of previous winners of worlds on .us so i'd day that's something to watch.
  2. rainbowderpz

Wild accusations & baseless speculations

would like to reiterate this fact.
  3. rainbowderpz

Trash talk

can i trash talk how bad the premium exchange is at the beginning compared to the old market way? always empty 24/7
  4. rainbowderpz

Trash talk

HERE'S SOME TRASH TALK: TOP THREE TRIBES TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH VgF TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH NDH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH NL³ TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH
  5. rainbowderpz

Trash talk

nl3 looks terrible and nobody should pay any attention to them.
  6. rainbowderpz

US w22 opening Oct. 21st. 2015

i guess we have a few premades lol
  7. rainbowderpz

The End

this is it i enjoyed playing with and against you all. Thank you decept you went through it all with us. from the beginnign till the very end. gg
  8. rainbowderpz

Auto Updating Maps

thanks!
  9. rainbowderpz

Caption Contest #4

i'm not even gonna bother with this one I've gotten 1k more pp from this comp than i'll ever need.time to let someone else win
  10. rainbowderpz

Noble price reduction

time to noble my way to the top page again
  11. rainbowderpz

Caption Contest #3

"you want me to scout before i attack o.O"
  12. rainbowderpz

Changelog 8.35

makes it too easy to send t trains giving noobs an easier time i guess now sniping is the most important skill in a skilled players arsenal
  13. rainbowderpz

Caption Contest #2

"Hello this is innogames and we would like to introduce our newest unit the Bicycle nobleman, he is 3 times as fast as a normal noble man but only lowers loyalty between 10-20." "The moment you forget to send the lc with your nuke"
  14. rainbowderpz

Caption Contest #1

"do these tribal hugs come with tribal kisses too?"
  15. rainbowderpz

US17 World chat

They did that with tribal wars 2. tw is becoming outdated in terms of back end technology and i'm not sure innogames wants to upgrade it at this point.
  16. rainbowderpz

Tribes to Watch

at this stage of the game oping is the only way to get villas from competent players :P
  17. rainbowderpz

Tribes to Watch

https://epicmafia.com/role/9722
  18. rainbowderpz

Tribes to Watch

Heh. I wouldn't say that. I'd just say those ( even good players) who do not have a good tribe or good leadership miss out on the fun part of tribal wars. The waring part. I should also play 19 on a new account, but i'd probably need a co i'm lazy.