Search results

1. natural perfection.

First Concern

I think this might be better than the previous big drops... Then 1 person would take the big drop and have a huge advantage while now everyone can take a piece :)
  2. natural perfection.

w43 Opening soon feedback

Very standard world... As always on this server. Can we have a limited or no haul/3lvl tech / noble package with expensive rebuild instead of coins or anything like that once please :(
  3. natural perfection.

W42 opening

The whole US forums are deado_O
  4. natural perfection.

World at War

Are the rank 1 and 2 tribes allied? Thats a shame cause if not this world is pretty interesting
  5. natural perfection.

W42 opening

Already relocated?
  6. natural perfection.

W42 opening

Nice settings, cant complain ^^
  7. natural perfection.

Did .US suddenly get smaller?

Let's see, I hope you are wrong. If its higher than 12 i'll just PP farm instead of playing I think lol
  8. natural perfection.

I hope tribe limit is 10, perfect for such a small server. I would even love to see 7-8 as limit but I know the majority does not want this so not going to try and push this :)
  9. natural perfection.

Curious about the settings, can't wait! I believe you discussed part of the settings with growthspurt/mokdad right? :)
  10. natural perfection.

I am still available for the highest bidder:D
  11. natural perfection.

Yes they are default ;) It even has a nightbonus which doesnt exist on this server The starting date is most likely correct: 23 july
  12. natural perfection.

Castle Assault 2019 feedback

That marathon gave you quite some rewards though looking at your growth on w41 @The Incredible Hulk ;)
  13. natural perfection.

Lol @Nauzhror you here to start some drama or what? :P First of all, he is just saying that there are noobs on this server, which is true. He even explains himself by saying that each server has players that are not good at the game, which is a fact rather than an opinion. Then, you are...
  14. natural perfection.

@DustBinLaden The small tribes have been implemented because a 20 tribe limit is way too much for such a small server ;) I would prefer to see it reduced even further to 8 or so, but Im already happy that they reduced it to 10-15 at the moment. And about the skill-level of this server... I...
  15. natural perfection.

whazzzzup

On the other hand, the rank 1 tribe is a PP farming tribe with 2x the points of rank 2 It would be insanely sad if Where? With several PP farmers win this world tbh haha... but I wouldn't even be surprised because outside of Where? I dont see that many good players
  16. natural perfection.

Offering .US pp for .net

I can do 1000 pp, PM me
  17. natural perfection.

whazzzzup

And if I say that im an ajax fan? ;)
  18. natural perfection.

whazzzzup

I am a legend, you dont know me?:confused:
  19. natural perfection.

whazzzzup

When do you come back? :D