Search results

1. Triple Threat

W40 Social Chat

Hello everyone! Just like w35 I have created a social chat for all of w40 to be apart of on Discord. https://discord.gg/u46XSH Join and have some interesting conversations, troll, talk crap, make friends, make enemies, or just be plane nosey. W40 is sure to be long and slow so lets enjoy...
  2. Triple Threat

Players To Watch...

Same as threads on other worlds... Top 5 players and why? This particular top 5 is for w39 only not ALL TIME. I'll go first... 1.) TheOne - Easy first choice and here is why. On w30 he was an enemy of the tribe I was in (ATTACK) but we communicated a few times. He was an excellent defender...
  3. Triple Threat

The Tribe to Beat

So since no one wants to kick off the w39 forum I will! I am only pp farming but from what I see the team to beat here is UC. They have some big names there so some big talent. Feel free to place predictions on the world/who you think will win and how here! Like I said I am pp farming but I...
  4. Triple Threat

W37 Tribes

Hello, my name is Tyler. I have been playing for 5 years. I have won some, I have lost most xD. I am looking for a tribe family that I can be apart of world to world. An active tribe! One that has eachothers backs. An example of this is PK on this server. A tribe family of skill and...