Search results

1. Discussing the internal/merge rule

I think in the last few days we've all seen how the new rule can mess things up for legitimate internals. How do you guys feel about it? This rule won't change if we don't request it and a stupid rule combined with the incompetence of some mods has a very negative impact on the gameplay for both...
  2. Who is joining?

Whooo?
  3. EX conquer page

out of your last 9 conquers, only 1 was a player that you cleared, parabellum84 and the other was wicked, your member.The rest...barbs. You should use your tribal forum more instead of the external forum when your conquer page looks like this. #STOPNOBLINGMYFARMS
  4. W 37/38 Premade - VS ALL

.us struggled with hugging for a while.Tribes often have 2+ allies and sometimes even multiple academies.And a pretty big percentage of worlds end with a merge. This is why I want to start a project and I need some experienced players for it, and also some new ones who are willing to learn and...
  5. Rate the player above

Let's get these forums a bit more active again. Points: Tribe: Location: Farming: Potential: Total:
  6. The first real war of w26

It was about time boyz. The first major war started in world 26. Decept has been hitting GRC pretty hard.GRC's ODD grew by 800k in less than 24 hours and they lost 5 villages today. Anyone from both sides wanting to trash talk? Feel free to do it right here. Round 1 winner in game: Decept...
  7. Plundered and looted

Felt like this should be here :D I'm at 2.4k plunders 169k looted.
  8. Top 25 players

I will only comment on those that I watched myself or know from past worlds,in descending order from their rank. Rank 1 is budfo.He seems solid.He used a lot of premium points,but,unlike others who did the same thing,he got on top and he has a decent farm as well.He might stay a top...
  9. Premade w23

I am looking for about 10 players to join me on world 23. I'd like to keep the number of players low for the first few weeks of the world,depending on the tribe limit may keep it at 10 or increase at about 20.The opening should be announced soon as kawoni stated these days. Requirements...
  10. Bot protection

This is every annoying ,ever 30 minutes or so I have to fill in that captcha.It's so annoying,make it pop up less often.It sometimes appears when u need to snipe/backtime and it ruins everything. Dase
  11. Ultra Style w16

I am going to start a tribe in w16.I didnt decide the name yet and the member list only has me at the moment.I am looking for a few active players to start with. You must have skype and you must have some experience and skills.I don't need you to be pro,just know the basics when it comes to...
  12. 1000 pp on .us for 1000 pp on masters

I want to trade pp on us for pp on masters.I need 1000 pp on masters so if you have pp on masters and want to play on .us send me a pm.
  13. Looted and plundered

How's farming going guys?
  14. Guest

There are like 200 accs containing guest in their name.I have 6 in my 7x7. They all are like guest1235678899.What's going on?Someone mass making accounts? It's weird because they are all over me and I don't think it is a coincidence. I'd make a ticket,but it's a bit hard to write 300 names...
  15. Looted and plundered

Who has looted the most so far ?
  16. Resources looted

Start the bragging guys
  17. Rate the above player

Points OD Location Tribe Awards
  18. Premium exchange-.us and masters

I want premium on tribalwarsmasters.net and I have some premium on .us. I can trade some 400-500 premium points from here,for some premium there. Mail me or post here if you are interested.I could trade even smaller amounts if you don't have 400.
  19. Daily awards

They make the game funnier. Who has the records now?
  20. Top tribes

I know it's too early for it,but we need stuff to discuss to keep the forum alive,so start commenting!