Search results

1. kyrtgr

Farm script

I'd say it's illegal.
  2. kyrtgr

Mark forum as read

Ever since the forum was moved to the new engine, I've been looking for one thing that the old one had and can't find in the new. Where is the "Mark forum as read" link???
  3. kyrtgr

Recruit time and bonuses

My team on w22 won the recruit the most units challenge and was awarded a 10% recruit bonus. But it doesn't seem to affect the units already in the queue. I have noticed that it was the same with recruit bonuses won in noble fair. You should remove the units from the queue and recruit them again...
  4. kyrtgr

Changelog 8.53

What is the difference of the attacks with the new green small attack icon from the attacks that had the old gray small attack icon before the update?
  5. kyrtgr

Script approval - Map overlay - PRIVATE

This script will put information from a database on a private server on the game map. Specifically it will show known offensive and defensive villages of non ally tribes and show on the map popup last known troops in those villages. WHAT IT DOES When you run it at your game map page this script...
  6. kyrtgr

Label fakes script *private*

I'd like to have this script approved as PRIVATE This script will help you identify possibly fake and real attacks by tagging your incoming attacks in your incomings overview using information from the reports database. To use this script first you must submit all your attacks to the db server...
  7. kyrtgr

Approving script

I don't have the privs to read that forum, not even the thread I started. Last time I used this procedure (it's been a while) I got the answer through private mail on my forum account.
  8. kyrtgr

Approving script

I posted it in the Script Submission forum as per the instructions. Post in Scripts Submission forum are hidden from the public.
  9. kyrtgr

Approving script

I have followed the procedure described here https://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?4783-Script-Rules but got no response yet. How long does it take for a script to get examined and approved?
  10. kyrtgr

Script update *private*

This is not a new script. It was approved as a private script on 2012-06-03 16:19:34 with the ticket https://support.innogames.com/playerticket/showticket/?ticketID=6046108 I want to get approved some new functionality and keep it a private. 1) It now can mass submit reports to the server from...
  11. kyrtgr

Changelog 8.26

Ahhhh.. much better, thank you. I guess they should change the default settings for the group. Now it doesn't list the villages if the troops are out though. I guess we can't have everything, lol.
  12. kyrtgr

Changelog 8.26

Dynamic groups seem useful, although there are some glitches imo. Population levels to pick full villages take into account troops into training queues so a 'full offense' village is not actually full yet. And speaking of 'full offense', a scout village is put into that group because the off...
  13. kyrtgr

double builing insertions in village HQ

Since the last update, most of the times that I insert a new building in a village HQ queue it inserts it 2 times. What is most annoying is that it does it almost always when inserting the 5th building adding a 6th one too costing the additional 25% percent in resources.
  14. kyrtgr

inexpensive nobleman

I got an "inexpensive nobleman" available hint for one of my villages in the troops overview. Shouldn't this be available only in packet worlds?
  15. kyrtgr

W10 scouts

That's what I thought, but W9 has the same scout setting (<spy>10</spy>)and it needs one scout for players. So something else must affect this and I'm trying to find out what.
  16. kyrtgr

W10 scouts

W5 had a fake limit and it didn't affect the scouts. On the other hand the math doesn't add up. 1% fake limit of a 350 pt village is 3.5 villagers, so 2 scouts not 5.
  17. kyrtgr

W10 scouts

Then the message would be 'The attacking force has to consist of at least X villagers.' The fake limit does not apply when attacking just with scouts.
  18. kyrtgr

W10 scouts

When you try to scout a player in W10 with one scout you get the 'You have to send at least 5 scouts' message. W10 config file has the <spy>10</spy> setting like W9 where only one scout is needed to scout a village. Also the settings page of W10 says "Scout system: The scout can display...
  19. kyrtgr

a Bug?

http://us10.tribalwars.us/interface.php?func=get_config