Search results

1. Sweeney

Multi-village start

The .net server recently did a world where each players starts with 3 villages. I would love to see .us do the same or at least a 2-village start. This allows us to have some nice big worlds that most players sorely miss:) @kawoni
  2. Sweeney

A Message for MIG

Dear members of MIG, It was with great sadness that our scouts brought word of an army bearing your nations colours approaching on the horizon. Great sadness as we can only imagine some great travesty must have befallen your messenger who came to give word that our non-aggression pact was being...
  3. Sweeney

A Marvelous Pseudocide

"A faked death, also called a pseudocide, is a case in which an individual leaves evidence to suggest that he or she is dead in order to mislead others. This is done for a variety of reasons, such as to fraudulently collect insurance money or to avoid capture by law enforcement for some other...
  4. Sweeney

Out with the Old

It is with indubitable repentance that I make way for a new era. Since the founding of our world, Junk has been in the spotlight. Upon our establishment we were marked as a threat to all, and we proved ourselves to be so. To this day, Junk held the top rank for 165 days. But inevitably, as all...
  5. Sweeney

Unveiling the Truth

Once again I find myself making a thread. However I did not want to derail my previous one - as it is about JUNK seeking a challenge. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Margol. It would seem that he is both hated and loved. A question that ponders the minds of everyone - is he...
  6. Sweeney

Caught by the JUNK

To the players of W13, I am Sweeney, the duke of JUNK. I rarely feel it necessary to create a thread, but certain situations call for one. As Pursuit of Happiness's thread outlines, we are indeed dropping our alliance with LDE. We did not intend to do so now, but his betrayal has accelerated...
  7. Sweeney

Self Updating Maps!

Here are the self updating maps, made by none other than Nickjer. You can find them, along with other world maps, at http://map.k-io.com/index.php. If you have/know of a family tribe that needs to be added, please mail me and I shall add it for you. Families: ~FU~,FU2,FU~ALL NOP,NOP1,NOP2...
  8. Sweeney

A Message to a Coward

Ladies and gentlement, I'd like to draw your attention to a coward. A man who throws personal insults, and then hides behind his tribe. Here is what he said to me: He then blocked me, I am not sure why. So I had to go through AA to message him a reply: As you can see, I offered to...