Search results

1. US49

The tribe size limits are pointless, especially when it’s so easy to get around the “no outside support” limitation by tribe hopping. Just make the worlds unlimited tribe size already. It’s what is happening in practice anyway with family tribes. The world settings aren’t stopping it and by...
  2. Question on the new rules for account pushing

I have two related but more focused questions. 1) If account pushing is against the rules but TW only bans some of the accounts involved in account pushing and not all of the accounts involved in the pushing, does TW feel that is an effective deterrent? 2) In a group of account pushers, what...
  3. A New (temporary) Classic opens Thursday 9th April

It's a poor decision not to have any kind of HOF or victory badge for this world. You guys finally give us a world where victory can't be bought with PP and then make it so winning that world doesn't count for anything? I'm thankful for this world and I'm playing it regardless because this is...
  4. Space Wolves VS RatedE... the fight we've all been waiting for!!!

I deep down want to believe Wicked believes Panchito is Maximusss. That would be the absolute best. Or is this like one of those Spartacus things where we each take turns proclaiming ourselves to be Maximusss one at a time? I'll go next. I AM MAXIMUSSS.
  5. Player vs player

I suck. Depths all the way. Warhammer vs. Taco Bell If that’s not allowed, Sigismund325 vs. Chill.cali
  6. w37 discussion thread

^^ Both of those are going on my list of future village names.
  7. w37 discussion thread

Maybe if you went with my awesome tribe name submission, you'd be that much closer to finding out. (But probably not.)
  8. Mentor Abuse

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. If they haven't barbed out, you owe a duty to them not to create a situation that would harm them. People go for days at a time sometimes before coming back. Not everyone is super active. If your apprentice is currently inactive, encouraging anyone to attack them...
  9. General Comment re: OD Stats

Can the Powers That Be disable the ability to earn OD by attacking yourself? That's some grade A nonsense right there. Please bring that up at your next slumber party or whatever it is you guys do when you plan TW things. Thanks.
  10. Suggestion for US Gameplay: Offer PP-less Worlds

A world where the tribe rosters lock after 30 or 60 days would actually be pretty good, in addition to no PP for buildings or resources. I think that would greatly improve game play and cut down on a lot of this late game tribe hopping we see.
  11. Suggestion for US Gameplay: Offer PP-less Worlds

Yeah, I pretty much view it as solely a revenue-based decision. From a business perspective, I can't blame them for maximizing revenue. From a TW purist perspective, it ruins the game. I don't think putting up an extra server adds too much incremental cost to running the game so I don't see a...
  12. Suggestion for US Gameplay: Offer PP-less Worlds

TL;DR: Create PP-less worlds so that everyone starts on a level playing field and the people who rise to the top do so through skill and activity, not through purchasing their advantage. Full Post: I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but I'd like to make a suggestion to improve gameplay on...
  13. Honorable Mentions

Likely that GDPR might apply to them if they host a website (like this forum) where someone posts real life information about someone without their consent, and Inno gets dinged for it for essentially facilitating the disclosure. It would be a broad interpretation, but I would understand their...
  14. Thank You DT/Loooveee

This has nothing to do with the discussion, but is all that bolding really necessary? I'm nearly blind halfway through the last post. It's really rough on the ole peepers with this particular background. Or is part of the plan to blind everyone on this world so we can't see what we're doing in...
  15. Thank You DT/Loooveee

I can speak for DMG. We had a NAP at one point that was canceled by EX around the time they took in Max. EX had a friendly relationship with the old leader of DMG and ended up recruiting her. From my perspective, the only reason EX was ever neutral to DMG was because of that personal...
  16. Family Tribes, and why you should hate them

My first experience with family tribes was the first world I ever played: W4.net. There was a tribe there called LIFE, which stood for Liberating Infantry For Life. LIFE committed two unforgivable sins. The first was that they didn't know how acronyms work. The second was that they would recruit...
  17. Banned players

I only notice they disappear because I farm far and wide and sometimes when the player goes barb, the village coords disappear as well from the report because the village is gone.
  18. Banned players

I do think Inno populates the world with extra accounts. I've seen accounts with the name "guest7897515484" (or whatever random number) that barely grow, and then turn barb. Sometimes those villages disappear completely. My guess is some of those are auto-generated to create barbs to farm. I...
  19. Top Tribes

I can't tell you how to run your tribe. It would frustrate me from the perspective that the world is already ripe with family tribes. However, I understand that it makes it so that you almost have to have an academy just to keep from being overwhelmed from noob mongers like those Druid people...
  20. Watchtower & new Paladin

That's helpful for the watchtower, but we were talking about paladins.