Search results

1. BlendR3born

What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

that would be freaking awesome to see, you should do this on 60!
  2. BlendR3born

Dang, i appreciate you for trying! <3
  3. BlendR3born

Expertly said baron! Thank you!
  4. BlendR3born

Thank you kawoni! As ive expressed before i think you and the other mods are doing a fantastic job and should continue as is! <3 But if you wanted to make W60 non pp then we will all love you!
  5. BlendR3born

If youre going to just come in here and bash the mods then clearly its going to get deleted. Maybe if you professionally explain why you may have certain issues with how they do things and explain a possibility to change things in the future if it makes sense, then theres a chance they will...
  6. BlendR3born

what happened to your message?
  7. BlendR3born

I believe the current mods we have are the best at what they do
  8. BlendR3born

W60 poor Settings

just dont add a spy to your tribe elie :D
  9. BlendR3born

Space Wolves VS RatedE... the fight we've all been waiting for!!!

I left the sw discord because I didn’t want anyone to think I was spying and after that I left every discord but my own when I thought sig was mad at me. We’re chilling though, just having a good time. Glad your back for the final war!
  10. BlendR3born

Hows things though Cali? Last i heard you got super busy and had to go away for a bit but from the looks of it youre back now? Hope everythings still going good!
  11. BlendR3born

You forgot to put -M-M- on your side.
  12. BlendR3born

Rumors & Accusations

Why are you so angry? Like you good bro?
  13. BlendR3born

Rumors & Accusations

I’m sure I don’t have to tell him. I’m positive he knows. Nukes rebuild faster than defense/walls/farms.
  14. BlendR3born

Rumors & Accusations

You need more villages in k54? You guys are losing? Mm just asked me to nap them for them to talk about whatever they want. We haven’t even worked together on anything. You’ve used them a lot compared to us just not attacking them while they want to speak about there growth. So still funny
  15. BlendR3born

Rumors & Accusations

Actually no. Just SW. funny though how you brought this up but was working with mm and Jedi and tbd. And we’ve took way more villages than 2.
  16. BlendR3born

Harvester of Sorrow --> Hardstabber of Sorrow?

Karmil, if your suggesting im taking sorrows villages then no im not. Dont care for them. Im having more fun down here messing with daleks and some of you guys. But ill tell you what, its been fun sitting here watching all of your guys sloppy ass nukes coming in and getting nowhere...
  17. BlendR3born

Look Mario I seriously just don’t got the time to even fight with you anymore. You just exhaust me from wanting to talk. So if you’re just going to sit here and flame me then so be it. By the time we actually talked i was already locked in with sw and daleks before they did what they wanted...
  18. BlendR3born

Dase for one you’re irrelivent. Anything you say is just garbage coming out your mouth. I’m surprised you even have anyone to play with, with how much you talk crap on everyone. Let’s rewind a minute. When I was looking for tribes to work with I didn’t look at ranks. I looked to see the...
  19. BlendR3born

Here I’m just going to explain some stuff for all of you guys that just love to bash my tribe and myself. When this world started pg and I didn’t get along due to bonfire. So I started to reach out to tribes. I seen a few buddies in tbd and figured maybe I can close the gate with wicked and...
  20. BlendR3born

Player vs player

Karmil youre snapping over nothing. I am not in fb. Wicked id take your left nut over me because im not going anywhere near it. Also youre still big trash. You ever going to lighten up and be a happy guy or just a grumpy old man? i think reign of blood would win but thats only because ive...