Search results

1. I'm back!!

Who is still here?
  2. Returning

Interesting how a "vet" is considered nowadays ;)
  3. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

You see.. that's the reason you all have no idea what's going on.. W24? really? Go check up some stats.. there again everyone turned on us and we won in just 2-3 months.. But this world.. this world is the masterpiece of what .us server has become.. "Total conquers against opposite side" say...
  4. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Where does x_x fit exactly?
  5. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Didn't you guys notice that we are bunch of noobs yet? You should know by now, that's all we are! Even kurn noticed it.. he is telling everyone that i'm using some kind of a bot for ages now!
  6. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

I have no idea why this conversation is still going but now everyone can see who betrayed who. So please, stop acting like you know nothing, you was a part of it. Now get in-game and let's keep fighting, and stop playing the saint to me. See you in game.
  7. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Part 3: What's up nestE? This was by the time we was trying to sort something out, to avoid war with our "allies". NestE Feb 11, 19:16 we also have reason to believe -R- will join in on TMDB side. If you want to continue the war, that is fine with us as we have two tribes of excellent players...
  8. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Part 2: We tried. didn't work. not our problem. and not only that, they flamed us :) Looking for part 3 now.
  9. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Ok then i will. This one is from ingame, i copy-paste so im sorry for the fail bb-codes i think they are not working in external (may be wrong). Next one will be from skype! PART 1:
  10. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

correction, they reached us* :) We have but it's too late now isn't it? It's just game, relax! Annoying world, but that's it! Everyone is having fun! Once again, im glad externals are becoming active again!
  11. World Politics and Tribes leadership

Funny thing is how you all blindy following everyone without facing the facts! Oh and about the war.. cya in a couple of weeks when things get to a straight line ;)
  12. World Politics and Tribes leadership

And what exactly does that mean? Please explain, as well as how we back stabbed you! Plus, do i seem scared? Please! i'm waiting for you :) we all are! Please do noble the noobs in our tribe so those who knows how to play stay and kill you :)
  13. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Just that. nothing more. im bored! 200 accounts following 5 liers! Funny thing will be if you all get rimmed
  14. World Politics and Tribes leadership

what? you gathering even more? :D:D:D:D pathetic
  15. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Lot of people seem to know what honorable gameplay is :D Don't know what lies every tribe has been "fed" about us but eh.. we are here now! you just gotta love .us sometimes :p
  16. TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

Funny you would say that!! So far the only honorable tribe that didn't backstab us is x_X :D Good luck to everyone
  17. (ektoras27)

(ektoras27)
  18. Rate The Player Above

Aluchi Points: 10/10 --> 4 villages, rank 6. 10/10 because all his villages are nicely growing even though he doesn't seem to care building a core Tribe: 10/10 --> Pretty good and known players gathered in one tribe.. not a group to underestimate Opponents defeated: 10/10 --> Nothing to say...
  19. Top Three Tribes

Make it top 2.. TMBD and V have alliance and as far as i know they are doing a pretty good job killing spank! Don't know anything about R belonging in that alliance (yet? or nap?) but.. eh well.. what do i know?
  20. World Politics and Tribes leadership

I didn't start this thread for you two to fight. If this continues please dear Kawoni, throw a lock on it!