Search results

1. Report

Event Offer Situation & Farewell

I am glad to hear your take and viewpoint on it. Definitely provides some depth and gives me a more interesting idea on the situation :) Hopefully you continue to enjoy the server and provide some good fights for future players to come ;)
  2. Report

You are impossible to speak to. I have said if you'd have escalated the ticket your leader WHO HAS POSTED SCREENSHOTS ASKING FOR THEM would have received them. I know several members in your tribe who have received event offers they weren't supposed to receive in the past --- on your same...
  3. Report

Well clearly it did have war packs and instead of accepting that fact you would rather point fingers and tell others they’re cheating after sending a single ticket and a moderator answering it non if your favor. Your team tried the same exact thing. But hey… like cerealkiller said - ya won the...
  4. Report

Reason this world had them at an awkward time was that it was released on the 20th of the month. Usually I world is released between the 4th-10th of a month while war packs being the first week of the new month - which also contributed to confusion this world
  5. Report

Your member asked for the items too. So are they cheating? Or is it only because I received them that makes it "cheating"? You played world 63. Champions of the horse lords released 15 days after the world opened. Given knowledge of worlds releasing events early, one could logically deduce...
  6. Report

While i agree it does give a strong advantage, most events after 19 days - 21 days into a world's creation will be released into a new world. The Halloween vault was denied on world 69 because it was before this negation period, but war packs were well within the time frame. I know this...
  7. Report

Your own teammate - the one who is the meanest and most rude person on this server - asked for war packs. Against the games rules, they posted a screenshot in discord which has been copied/spread by your other leaders to players across discord... showing they asked for war packs. I'm not above...
  8. Report

I've already left the tribalwars discord because players are so unnecessarily MEAN that it shocks me how some people enjoy playing on the side of such just mean/bullying individuals. Players had reached out over the past 48 hours on how Kyle had multiple attack boosters on world 69. He received...
  9. Report

W69 opening feedback

Not sure if you are going to change settings, but unit speed does not match world speed here. Currently it is 1.65 world speed and .5 unit speed (.825 unit speed) which is the slowest it has ever been. Almost always, unit speed is equivalent to 1 after the world speed adjustment, dropping it...
  10. Report

W69 opening feedback

first
  11. Report

W67 feedback

Is the unit speed supposed to be so high? 3x world speed combined with .825 troop speed is quite literally 250% faster units than any US world has ever had. Seems closer to a high performance world. Usually unit speed balances out world speed to always = 1 or similar to 1... This is definitely...
  12. Report

W67 feedback

Production factor matches world speed. If production factor is 1, and world speed is 3... the resources production factor will be X3. If production factor is 1.5 and world speed is 3... the resources production factor will be X4.5. No need for higher production.
  13. Report

Attack Of The Horde Event Guide

In my opinion, this is basically the best event (strongest/overpowered) offered by Tribalwars - When TW offers it, they know it's going to strengthen their balance sheet for the fiscal year ;) Defenders of the Inner Castle DOES have a better rate of premium to warehouse %, but this event has by...
  14. Report

W64 suggestions

LOL Hey man some people have opinions. Mine may not be popular among some groups of people but I'm sure innogames knows enough to make business decisions to have 1 speed worlds... They wouldn't do it if it overwhelmingly hurt the game.
  15. Report

W64 suggestions

I love 1.0 speed worlds. Best for WH abuse :) , and pp farming. Best worlds bc they dont ramp up super quick, so turnaround is quite nice. My preferred is a 1.0 Speed, WT world with outside support enabled to spike barbs... W45 had it all :P
  16. Report

Settings for W63

I want see no Sweeney, would only be hugs with :(
  17. Report

W61 opening feedback

My secret steve settings You'll see when the world opens, and then you can return here and comment a shocked emoji ;) :eek:
  18. Report

W61 opening feedback

Great job on the barb/bonus increase @kawoni I'm sure people might be a little apprehensive at first, but hopefully it'll really expand the world, reward farming, and make it much more enjoyable. Excited to see how it turns out :)
  19. Report

W61 Settings Discussion

no to strongholds until TW balances them correctly
  20. Report

W61 Settings Discussion

yea probably 1 speed it's been awhile. More barbs to make the world seem bigger I think would be a big plus for the US server.