Search results

1. Report

Event Offer Situation & Farewell

I've already left the tribalwars discord because players are so unnecessarily MEAN that it shocks me how some people enjoy playing on the side of such just mean/bullying individuals. Players had reached out over the past 48 hours on how Kyle had multiple attack boosters on world 69. He received...
  2. Report

Attack Of The Horde Event Guide

In my opinion, this is basically the best event (strongest/overpowered) offered by Tribalwars - When TW offers it, they know it's going to strengthen their balance sheet for the fiscal year ;) Defenders of the Inner Castle DOES have a better rate of premium to warehouse %, but this event has by...
  3. Report

Castle Assault Visualization/Guide

The Castle Assault Event is pretty fun for F2P users, however for big spenders this event usually comes at a disadvantage to most as it relies on a whole group to complete and spending can become extremely costly. Item in this event are also quite amazing and not often found in other events...
  4. Report

Defenders of the Inner Castle Guide

Rip :( I've completed about 400 levels on the event so far and have a decent understand of the guide... and people have been saying they need a guide ASAP so here it is. First of all, I'd like to congratulate the developer(s) on offering probably the most engaging and balanced event I had...
  5. Report

Re-touching on World 50 Settings

Since there hasn't been super active discussion, and world 50 will be approaching in the next month, I suggest we again evaluate optimal settings for world 50. I am under the assumption that Kawoni will be submitting world 50 settings to Innogames a few weeks in advance of release date and...
  6. Report

Mass Attacking Planning ~ Guide/Walkthrough (TWAAP)

I am here to make a guide for mass attacking enemy tribes. It seems a problem a run through every world is that players have never took the time to look into mass attacking or it was difficult to understand these "complex scripts" because a walk-through appears to be necessary for using them...
  7. Report

Changelog 8.210 reply thread

Since the reply thread doesn't allow us to post for some reason... As a Tribal Wars veteran I am not especially happy :(:( Please re-allow CLASSIC, classic map graphics. Not these classic graphics that make me feel like I'm tripping on LSD...o_O
  8. Report

Decommission of Nobles

It mentions in last change-log that there should be decommissioning of nobles. Any reason this hasn;t been added yet :(?
  9. Report

World 50 Settings Suggestion

Here are the settings that I suggest for World 50. These are not my own idealized settings and do not cater specifically towards myself. These settings are a compilation of what I believe are in the best interest of the community and for the longevity of the game. These settings should be...
  10. Report

Request for a Classic 2 World

I know this is a stretch, and I believe in most circumstances it would be considered rude/ill-advised to ask for an additional world while a complimentary world has been released... But the settings mentioned were completely incorrect. Many players have already spoken of "Classic 2" as a...
  11. Report

Anvil of the Mercenary King Event - Guide

This event has been a fan favorite (And event of controversy) among many member of the tribal wars community. Luckily for those who dislike RNG, Innogames has removed the problematic issue of individual materials having their own premium costs: Now on to purchase STRATEGY What to buy from...
  12. Report

Barricade Battle Event Guide

Apologies for the delay on this guide. This event is a bunch of chaos mixed with various factors that change the way you should play. Let me start off by saying this event is actually much more Free-To-Play friendly than most events that TW happens to offer. Here's why: 1. You are awarded...
  13. Report

First Concern

https://streamable.com/jtj66 TW now implemented new system for premium exchange. Every 60 seconds at the 52 second mark, Tribalwars will add 15 of each resource to the market. Maybe this number will increase soon.... Still very concerning and another addition to the premium BS we experience...
  14. Report

Delayed Support Removal Request

Since I'm technically not allowed on the .net externals, I thought I'd post this here. I'd appreciate if Kawoni can forward this to some higher-up individuals and/or completely prevent this update from reaching the Tribalwars.us servers. Hopefully you enjoy the read...
  15. Report

forum update suggestions

1. Can you separate pinned posts from the normal posts like previous forums? It's weird because a new post doesn't look new or easy to distinguish at all since the pinned posts will always be at top and with the new forum it is very difficult to distinguish the difference. 2. Can you bring back...
  16. Report

Seas of Fortune Event Guide

This event is probably one of the lower tier events that Tribalwars has offered and is surprising in that it doesn't seem to rewards premium players similar to what other events offer. Events are generally designed in Tribalwars' best interest in accruing revenue but my assumption is that...
  17. Report

The Elusive Premium Exchange Resource Drops (Dominate the Market!)

This one was inspired by a player who thought our .US tribe what cheating because they saw 2500 of each resource on the market at once and thought we were having alternate accounts drop resources for us. I must make it clear that I know most pro players will understand this guide/informative...
  18. Report

Earn 1,000 Premium Points Per Day With Low Effort!

Had a player ask me ingame an easy way to farm premium, so here's this guide! If you already have 500-1,000 premium points, it would help a lot to buy resources to give you a head start. However, if you don't have premium points, you can still do this, it will just take longer! What you need...
  19. Report

Scavenging Guide - In Depth Series

It's been 2 years since I had posted this guide on the .net forum so I thought I might post it here for players to see. This guide explains how to be use the early game scavenging to your advantage and what numbers produce the most optimal results. So... Let's start this off by explaining...
  20. Report

Correct me if I'm wrong -- The slow death of Tribalwars

We've kept on progressing throughout this game, with a slowly declining playerbase, people quitting, and veterans blaming the staff for the lack of interest generated in this game.... But who's to blame but ourselves? I surveyed a few people on this issue today and I've heard both sides of the...