Search results

1. AriaDiMezzo

"I play fair btw"

This whole thing is stupid. Whether PP farming is difficult or not (I don't know), and whether buying res for PP is difficult, no one cares. We got a No PP world, and it was infested with obscenely obvious push accounts from the start. InnoGames didn't care, so why would anyone else? Use VPNs...
  2. AriaDiMezzo

World Predictions

No Limit will abandon his tribe at some point in the middle of a war, like he did in 31 and net102. I'm looking forward to taking the fight to him over 102. But I haven't yet seen him fight anything to its conclusion.
  3. AriaDiMezzo

Rumors & Accusations

Yeah, the truth is that it doesn't really matter. It's like internaling, treachery, and hugging--everyone accuses everyone else of it while being guilty themselves and having all these loopholes about why theirs like totes 4 real don't count.
  4. AriaDiMezzo

EX conquer page

Wick3d's real motivation is buried in his tribe chat rant, if you know what to look for. *shrug* At any rate, I get why he would think that about point whoring--for someone who sat in the back munching barbs through the duration of all the good stuff, it certainly would look like I fell quickly...
  5. AriaDiMezzo

How long for server shut down?

Don't need troops when you're tribeless and enemies are still too scared to attack you, so they stack villages you've cleared and message people trying to find out your troop counts. Also, I'm glad you could be introduced to the concept of hiding specific achievements.
  6. AriaDiMezzo

EX conquer page

I'm here any time you'd like to test that hypothesis. Wait too much longer and I'll be there, rather than here. Of course, that's going to happen anyway, but you could certainly delay it.
  7. AriaDiMezzo

They won't have them long doing that.
  8. AriaDiMezzo

Who carries out offensive ops on Saturday mornings?
  9. AriaDiMezzo

How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

You're not the first person to say this. It's 100% false. the Discord server still exists, and all the chats are still there. I never said anything along those lines. The only thing I ever got pissed about was people being conquered without resistance, without giving us the opportunity to send...
  10. AriaDiMezzo

There was certainly one. We established it after finally ending the one with DnD. Wick3d even talked about end-of-world tribe merging; he was the one who laid out the alliance terms. I'm not surprised, granted, and wasn't surprised then. But it certainly doesn't qualify as any sort of "honor" to...
  11. AriaDiMezzo

This. BnB shouldn't be lumped into the same mold as Attack, imo. BnB did almost all of the work in taking us out, and then Attack just benefited from it, after recruiting all the top players instead of fighting them. BnB has earned the world win. As to Baron's talk of backstabbing--you mean...
  12. AriaDiMezzo

Hugs

We are the rank 3 tribe. And we'll be rank 2 again soon enough. *shrug*. Attack is our enemy, and they know that, because they took in the refugees from your tribe as, y'know, we ripped your tribe to pieces one member at a time. We're not allied with TWITS or their academy. We have a NAP with...
  13. AriaDiMezzo

Hugs

He's never done anything to me, and has always been really nice. lol
  14. AriaDiMezzo

Hugs

Their NAPs are no concern to me. We had one alliance--it's ended--and we replaced it with one alliance. We have no NAPs and want no NAPs. This is what you consider hugging? One alliance? How the future plays out between us and DnD is a matter for us to consider. I wouldn't stress it. Well, I...
  15. AriaDiMezzo

Hugs

Fun side note: I now see why our ODD is so high. For a while, it was 150% higher than the tribe second in ODD. It's because everyone has a NAP or alliance with everyone else. We've already fought and won a war. lol
  16. AriaDiMezzo

Correct me if I'm wrong -- The slow death of Tribalwars

Whatever Outkast did that you're referring to, it was after I had left. No, I did not take the easier option of quitting. And getting into why I left the world would derail this thread. It has less to do with the hugging and more to do with my initial post in this thread. I did stay through...
  17. AriaDiMezzo

Dase, that's incorrect. I am the previous duke, and resisted every effort to ally with Spank. It was an overwhelming majority tribal choice. Just as loooveee isn't really responsible when basically the entire tribe wanted something, neither am I. That's why I left 32, in fact, because the tribe...
  18. AriaDiMezzo

When they go low, we go high.

Let me know if anyone interferes. :)
  19. AriaDiMezzo

Hugs

The entire world isn't allied together yet. C'mon. You can hug harder than that.
  20. AriaDiMezzo

Well, seeing as I had a hand in creating the mess in 32, I'm gonna weigh in--at great risk, I'm sure. ;) I didn't want any diplomacy with Spank when LadyKale and I led Phantom and Specter, now -A- and was internalled-. In fact, it was precisely because we wanted war with them that we started...