Search results

1. FluffyButDangerous

Coin price drop

Those world update mails seem to delete themselves so i can't remember what it said about coin prices dropping. Does anyone know when they drop? We're over 50% domination and the world is pretty much over so i think most people would agree they can drop asap.
  2. FluffyButDangerous

$$$ vs VS ALL

Might as well try to get some shit talking going. Who do you guys think wil win as a war is sure to start soon? I think it wil be a one sided pounding by the money abusers.
  3. FluffyButDangerous

Wanted

I'm looking for a US player to co-play me. It would be primarily be for farming/tagging/decision making. Today i'm rank4 and in a leadership position in the rank 1 tribe and i'm open to accepting less experienced players provided thay are active enough. Despite all the shit talking i wil/might...
  4. FluffyButDangerous

Wanted

I'm looking for a US player to co-play me. It would be primarily be for farming/tagging/decision making. Today i'm rank4 and in a leadership position in the rank 1 tribe and i'm open to accepting less experienced players provided thay are active enough. Despite all the shit talking i wil/might...
  5. FluffyButDangerous

Wanted

6. FluffyButDangerous

Wanted

7. FluffyButDangerous

World settings discussion thread

I don't know if this already exists on the .us servers but i would like it if it was possible for the communty to propose settings for upcoming worlds. This is being done on the .nl servers with succes and can sometimes give a world a twist. (2 village start for example) There could also be a...
  8. FluffyButDangerous

World 35?

Does anyone have an idea when world 35 wil start?
  9. FluffyButDangerous

Question about a script

I have a question about a script that i've used on .nl servers. The script was legal and approved there and i was wondering if we were also allowed to use it on .us . The script is called 1command and it's available for free in the google chrome webstore...