Search results

1. RedAlert

troop speed - W72

Higher troops speed would mean lower world speed since it is not recommended to have both troops speed and world speed at such comparable levels, it could imbalance the world a lot. So probably, that's why it's not used a lot, not just here, but in other servers too. Usually, in normal worlds...
  2. RedAlert

Feedback.. Inno wants to know!!!

1. What motivates you to play Tribal Wars? Tribal Wars is an addictive game. Out of all the games I have played, I have kept playing this one the longest amount of time, even though it's old, even though it has no real war graphics interface at all ... and some people have a problem playing a...
  3. RedAlert

W70 opening1-10-2024 feedback

Church worlds are a bit different and they require some specific strategies on where to place your church villages. Differently than watchtowers, churches need to be everywhere and cover every single village. Watchtowers instead are kind of easier, you need to place them strategically all over...
  4. RedAlert

Ello!

Welcome to Tribal Wars! If this is your first world you should try to get to know how the game works and try to make new friends. Good luck!
  5. RedAlert

Move world along faster???

Yes.
  6. RedAlert

Tribe lock Q n A clarification.

Tribes can't be disbanded, as far as I know. So tribe lock is indeed what the name says, a locked tribe.
  7. RedAlert

Tribe lock Q n A clarification.

Once you are a member of a tribe you can't join another tribe by invites. Once tribe-lock sets in, the only way for an account to leave a tribe is for that account to delete.
  8. RedAlert

Pay-to-Play only server

Rent a round worlds, yeah they are on official TW servers. I think the NL server does them, iirc. Or did them. But yeah they are official servers of course.
  9. RedAlert

Pay-to-Play only server

@Tonios , This sounds a lot like rent-a-round special "worlds" which some servers do. I haven't ever rented a round, so wouldn't be able to explain in full how that works but as far as I know, a player pays with PP so he can have a special "world" open only for this player and a small group of...
  10. RedAlert

Casual 11 opening feedback.

Usually a new casual world is lined up to start with a new normal world and they are "tied" together so on the new casual world can be transferred players only from the newly started world. I am guessing since Casual 11 opened nearly on the same time as W64, transfers to the new Casual world...
  11. RedAlert

W64 suggestions

Yeah I remember ages ago I played a world on UK server. It had nightbonus active, at least on the world I played (uk8). Not the fancy new one, where players can chose their own night bonus time, but the older version where nightbonus is same for all players. Everyone timed their trains to land...
  12. RedAlert

W64 suggestions

There are .net worlds that already have night bonus and all those things you mentioned Dase. Tournament for example has dynamic night bonus where players can chose their own night bonus time and can even change it on their own. Casual 13 has also night bonus active. Don't remember at the...
  13. RedAlert

Flag farming discussion

I have been playing the game for 12 or 13 years. Actually in my first ever world I got banned (that happened on .net, not here) ... but here I am back playing and loving the game. The boring part of the game is when all has been completed, the enemy has been beat and players push the end of the...
  14. RedAlert

Flag farming discussion

I know that one world on net market (can't remember which one exactly but it was like just months ago not a very long time ago) kept being pushed by players. Whenever domination was achieved for example they would move players around so the end of world phase wouldnt start. They kept doing this...
  15. RedAlert

HELL-O

Welcome and good luck!
  16. RedAlert

Hello

Welcome back @alaskdan. Have fun :)
  17. RedAlert

What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

Unfortunately us60 wont be a no pp old school world :( and even if was an old school no pp world, dont know if Kawoni could really play, with Kawoni being CM its a bit difficult ... but on the other hand, it would be interesting to see Kawoni play.
  18. RedAlert

W60 Settings discussion

It's always the 12th floor people :( Thanks for checking.
  19. RedAlert

W60 Settings discussion

I would love a no PP world, based on the other comments here but also from what I have gathered from other players, a no pp world seems like a hot topic, a lot of people want this kind of world. While it's true that the US server is smaller, IMO for worlds such as these (no PP worlds) more...
  20. RedAlert

Congrats to the Winners of W56 M0NKE

Congratulation guys :)