Search results

1. Secret secrets hurt someone

When is a good timeline of when we can hop back on the world?
  2. What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

I find that the rules are not clearly laid out and when something happens that doesn't have a rule that directly applies, the common theme from the modding team to supply a ban rather than discussing with the player in question and seeing if there is a way to recover without a ban. Why is there...
  3. What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

I am sure we have all had issues with the modding community and I am sure they would love an opportunity to hear feedback.
  4. Barons Summary Of World 52

Alright folks let's get down to brass tacks. Early world Groovy comes to YIN/YANG and JBAGs and proposes all out war. YIN/YANG agrees to the basics of that idea, with a "come what may" attitude. JBAG shuts it down and agrees to a NAP with YANG* and goes on a Cold War bender against Groovy. All...
  5. Un-Lawful Gathering - Please Disperse

Considering I only joined since W44, one can not say that I begged for years for these settings. Therefore not "all of us" are hypocrites. Some of the tribe members are new members as well, so the same can be said for them. Please fact check, if only for the sake of not wasting your own time...
  6. The Death of Turtle

I believe the villages that Deep took were recaps? So no harm done. More defense and offense was lost by DEEP. I like the reporting though!
  7. World 50 Mass Premade Contest

I love the idea! It is my full support. Looking forward to reviving the community for old and new players. If Innogames wont do it, we can do it ourselves.