Search results

1. What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

Agreed. this seems silly why there are permanent bans for completely trivial matters. Honestly it makes me seriously not want to play and deal with this lack of consistency and complete confusion. I know people have ASKED the mods to clarify on barbs and make it clearabout rules on capping...
  2. W60 Settings

These settings are garbage. Love that we ask for no pp but we get .6 unit speed, watchtower, and no scavenging
  3. W60 Settings discussion

This just screams complete greed from those at inno HQ. The past two worlds inno has made more than enough money and it's obvious inno cares more about greed instead of giving what players want actually. This server is slowly dying with less and less players playing each world that is propped...
  4. W60 Settings discussion

That's a rip. All of us here want a no pp worlds. The last few worlds were full of pp whores spending massive amounts of money. At the very least make maybe a no pp world for w61. There is enough money for a no pp server and everyone wants that. Personally, I think it's funny there is a...
  5. W60 Settings discussion

I agree, a world such as W50 would be great especially with no pp!! Similar settings to w50 would be cool. We are long overdue for a no pp worlds and it's time.