Search results

1. TheGrimmKnight

Banana Declares WAR on ...

Ratatata. Thank you for leting us know not to recruit from there <3 Wish u good fortune in this war.
  2. TheGrimmKnight

Good luck :)

3. TheGrimmKnight

Calm down guys! We all know the world winners already :) US ALLSTARS <3
  4. TheGrimmKnight

You so funny :)))) ha ha ha
  5. TheGrimmKnight

Hello guys! I wish you all the best:) Lets have some fun!
  6. TheGrimmKnight

W50 settings - what the people want

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Reeeeeeeeeeeee
  7. TheGrimmKnight

I dont know if u watched the quarantine NoPP round. It was lucky to have 2 vill at start that boosted map growth. And for sure noobs will love playing against god know what country family of botters:)))
  8. TheGrimmKnight

We've seen how many people wanted no PP world and when .US got it it barely had players on it :)) I know for sure that will mean a wasteland. I know for sure a lot of players wont even log in and Grow a vill to 3k without chance to sell PP. And for real you seen me without PP on w46. Was...
  9. TheGrimmKnight

I disagree with you Steve :) In order to get 100+ incs means you already have some villages, and for a first world new players should have take a bite of what an OP is and make them want to be the agresor. And with that they will join next W because they already understand somewhere the game...
  10. TheGrimmKnight

Hello! I think some there voted like they think is a High Performance server. But we could come to an agreement, or a middle situation. -------- If our dear @kawoni would like to give us - 1.4-1.8 speed - not too fast not too slow :) - no church - very complicated to begginers and new...