Search results

1. A Baron of Ibelin

W60 poor Settings

I'm not sure who spies are on US server , but for once I think we all need to just play a clean cut game , no merging , no spying , no cheating , etc , it's up to us all to play a fair game and if we can manage to do it i think we would all feel a lot more better about that world win or loose.
  2. A Baron of Ibelin

W60 Settings

So 10 members to a tribe , wow , so I quest the big players will have to have like 8 ally tribes until they can do all their merging for the win .
  3. A Baron of Ibelin

What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

Hey Kawoni , since a certain someone is allowed to have 40 free villas, can you give me 40 free villas , this is a major advantage ? Not fair game at all. I actually had to wait 5 days to noble 1 2k villa this world. My premium point cost just as much as the other player , the gifting of villas...
  4. A Baron of Ibelin

Exactly , I seen so many players over the years go into retirement because of the way these players play these days , they took the great fun out of the game and turned it into punk bull crap .
  5. A Baron of Ibelin

Merge , Merge , and Merge for the win , that's all you big players know Merge for the win , why don't you all actually fight for a win , Lets have a new rule instead of merging for the win if a player wants not to play the world let his villas disappear off the Map and nobody gets them , so we...
  6. A Baron of Ibelin

Let the Mods do their Job , If they find fault of cheating then the players should be punished to the fullest , that's how the players learn their lessons , cheaters will not be tolerated it ruins the games for others.
  7. A Baron of Ibelin

W59 ALPERIX LOOKING FOR A TEAM

You guys can always get in line for Justus , its not that long of a line maybe around 75 to 80 players are on the waiting list , they all dont want to actually fight for a win just merge for a win .
  8. A Baron of Ibelin

World 57 Map

Maybe one day we can play a real world , 5 players to a tribe , no allies , no merging.
  9. A Baron of Ibelin

Barons Summary Of World 52

So i write my last final words here , so it will never be forgotten that although World 52 is still going on that most likely GROOVY will win , but only because 2\3 's of the world ganged up on Jbags , yes 50 players vs 10 this is the way most worlds are won these days because 80 percent of...
  10. A Baron of Ibelin

Your former heroes won most worlds in this manner and hugging is just an easy way to win , but has no honor or respect , see the problem is players always seem to want to jump on the fan wagon . Myself I want to play a world where it is 1 on 1 that's all i'm saying here .
  11. A Baron of Ibelin

A shame that Groovy has to sit the entire world to try and win the world , yet they complain about Jbag trying to recruit a couple players no wander they won so many worlds all those push accounts
  12. A Baron of Ibelin

TO GROOVY,YIN,YANG,CK and KOI I just wanted you all to know there is a new world opening up it's a perfect world for you all :
  13. A Baron of Ibelin

This is how I picture Milriko during singing : I Needs the whole world on my side I needs the whole world to win a world Because I am such a bad duke big hugger Because I am such a bad duke and don't have honor
  14. A Baron of Ibelin

So In the Beginning of the world I was told by my leadership that Groovy agreed to fight J Bags for the last fight and I said to myself excellent finally a war 1 on 1 with very talented players , I was very excited about this , but turns out Groovy got scared and was looking for an excuse not to...